Click Here!

Mpreg/Yaoi Beta!

Guest Shirogane

Guest Shirogane

-sighs- ok here we go. Im pretty new at the whole Beta thing, but im extrodinary at spelling!

I will beta for most yaoi or Mpreg!(But i Prefer Mpreg)

The anime I'd like to Beta for are: Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist,Inuyasha,Naruto,One Piece,Loveless,DN Angel,Kyo Kara Maoh.

Pairings:

KuramaxHiei,KuramaxYusuke,JinxYusuke.

EdxRoy,EdxEnvy,RoyxMaes

Inuyashaxsesshomaru,inuyashaxmiroku,mirokuxsesshomaru,sesshomaruxkouga,kougaxinu

yasha,sesshomaruxnaraku

Narutox(sasuke,itachi,shino,kiba,gaara),itachixsasuke or kakashi, kyuubixarashi,kakashixiruka,deidaraxitachi

SanjixZoro

Darkx(krad,Satoshi,Daisuke),Daisukex(Krad,satoshi,dark),Kradx(satoshi,dark,daisu

ke),satoshix(krad,dark,daisuke)

I dont like Death Fics or anything to do with cross-overs and i cant stand Harry Potter(srry)

Edited by Shirogane

• 2 months later...
-sighs- ok here we go. Im pretty new at the whole Beta thing, but im extrodinary at spelling!

I will beta for most yaoi or Mpreg!(But i Prefer Mpreg)

The anime I'd like to Beta for are: Yu Yu Hakusho, Full Metal Alchemist,Inuyasha,Naruto,One Piece,Loveless,DN Angel,Kyo Kara Maoh.

Pairings:

KuramaxHiei,KuramaxYusuke,JinxYusuke.

EdxRoy,EdxEnvy,RoyxMaes

Inuyashaxsesshomaru,inuyashaxmiroku,mirokuxsesshomaru,sesshomaruxkouga,kougaxinu

yasha,sesshomaruxnaraku

Narutox(sasuke,itachi,shino,kiba,gaara),itachixsasuke or kakashi, kyuubixarashi,kakashixiruka,deidaraxitachi

SanjixZoro

Darkx(krad,Satoshi,Daisuke),Daisukex(Krad,satoshi,dark),Kradx(satoshi,dark,daisu

ke),satoshix(krad,dark,daisuke)

I dont like Death Fics or anything to do with cross-overs and i cant stand Harry Potter(srry)

I need a beta for two Yu Yu Hakusho stories I'm doing. They are complete but really required someone (other than me) to look them over.

If you're interested, please contact me at wmj166@yahoo.com. My profile and user name are the same on both forum and AFF.

Both stories are Kurama/Yusuke.

• 3 months later...

well i have a few older naruto story's that are complete. i'd love to have someone go over than them. because i tend to rush. ( really rush.) and if your interested that would be cool. and im working on an mpreg naruto one. i think that writers and there beta's should be able to be a team. :D

just let me know my email is sammy_yaoi_fangirl@yahoo.com

Edited by dark_godess

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.