Click Here!

New Feature Request?

thenighting-gale

I saw on here that you were going to try and have a Complete/WIP field for searching for fiction (WONDERFUL IDEA!!)

I was wondering if a notification system would be unreasonable? Like you can (when you review) click a box and have an email sent when the story is updated? I think fanfiction.net used to at least, have a feature like this.

But it would be so helpful to keep track of story updates, especially ones that aren't updated very often.

I know this is a lot of work, its just an idea. Something I know I would like, and I figured it couldn't hurt to ask! ^___^

It's actually a feature we are planning to put in the new stuff. While we'd like to port in more things to the current software, we'd rather not make much more in the way of drastic coding changes. That has everything to do with not wanting to crash the software entirely before we have the new stuff in place.

Keep the suggestions coming, and what we can write in to the software that's in development, we certainly will. Also, if we don't immediately see a way to do it, that doesn't mean we won't research a way to incorporate a good idea anyway.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.