Click Here!

I want to buy advertisement but I keep getting 403 forbidden page when I follow the listed url & instructions

kiix

Hi

I am trying to register as per the instructions

Type or paste the URL http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/advsd/register.php into your Internet browser, or click the "Register for the Help Desk" link on the left-hand side of the Advertising Information page (which can be found by visiting AFF's Central Index page and dropping-down from the purple "Advertising" tab).

I only get 403 you don't have permission and there is no "Register for the Help Desk" link.

Is this not working? Or is it me, yet again?

Kiix

Hi

I am trying to register as per the instructions

Type or paste the URL http://www.adult-fanfiction.org/advsd/register.php into your Internet browser, or click the "Register for the Help Desk" link on the left-hand side of the Advertising Information page (which can be found by visiting AFF's Central Index page and dropping-down from the purple "Advertising" tab).

I only get 403 you don't have permission and there is no "Register for the Help Desk" link.

Is this not working? Or is it me, yet again?

Kiix

You are right. I just tested it and got the same result. 403 error. I use IE browser.

Does this mean that Cake is about to come out? I have to have this book! Autographed, if possible :P

Does this mean that Cake is about to come out? I have to have this book! Autographed, if possible -- Madlodger

Uh...no :P Not yet anyways. I have self published "THE BLACK TOWER" and I am trying to get the word out, but as you can see I have hit another snag. It's available at lulu.com and it searchable by kiix

Hopefully someone can come up with the fix for this...I'm actually trying to give them money.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.