Click Here!

Troll/Flamer Reviewer

I have read a story on aff: All That you Leave Behind by The Queens of Angst.

They had a reviewer who became increasingly irate about the way the story was written, completely disregarding site policies about abuse. They ended thier series of reviews with a tirade aimed directly at the authors of the piece using foul language in the body of the review..

The series of reviews was done anonymously so I have no link to their profile.

The link to the reviews is: http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/review.php?s...mp;no=600014142

The offensive review(s) are about the last five or six posted before the one posted by me to refute the idiot.

I spoke to the authors and they did not want to report the person, but I felt it needed to be done to stop them from doing it to another author.

I'm not sure what you can do about the person, but I thought you would need to be made aware of the problem.

Thanks,

Tambrathegreat.

dammit. this one was an anonymous reviewer, which really limits what can be done about it at this point. If, at any time, you've come across this same person logged in leaving this crap, get me the information right away. Then I can do something more than just cleaning up the review board. ;)

dammit. this one was an anonymous reviewer, which really limits what can be done about it at this point. If, at any time, you've come across this same person logged in leaving this crap, get me the information right away. Then I can do something more than just cleaning up the review board. :(

Thanks for the removal. I didn't figure much could be done, but at least no one has to read that person's poorly laid out opinion and inane suppositions. What a jerk. :)

T