Click Here!

Naruto Challenge

Guest Guest_irvanthedamned_*

Guest Guest_irvanthedamned_*

Story rating : M ( u knoe wat this means dont u *wink*)

Storyline : good plot, good grammer, no plotholes, no PWP (plot, what plot?), reasonable and realistic.. pls use beta reader b4 publishing.. u can make the story however u like it

Main Ingredient : Lemons... pls dont make it every chaps.. pace yourself...

Style : Swingers or Harem or Threesome/Moresome for reference search : Swingers of Konoha.. (shameless advert) at Fanfiction.net

Pairings : Again whomever u want... Main will be Naruto of course.... No crossovers pls..

Character(s) Age : Since its M pls make it 18 and above... if u got kicked out from FF.net its not my fault, u have been warned!!

Genre : choose how u want it = Actn/Advent/Romnc/Fant/Gen

Now the challenge had been issued... let the creativity flow...

Those who took up the challenge pls PM me or post the tittle here at my Forum in FF.net, search my name irvanthedamned..

The author of fics that i like will get............................ A COOKIE!!!

• 1 year later...

Hm. I'm not so good at writing lemons with Naruto in them.... Do you mind if I leave out lemons with him? I can write them with some others, and if one occurs to me with him in it, then I'll include it, but.... Quite frankly, I have yet to be inspired enough to write lemons with him in them.

I have, however, written some really odd lemons with other characters, including an AnkoxTsume/TsumexAnko (they keep fighting over who gets top). :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.