Click Here!

Fruits Basket Bishi's

Guest Dominic Shade

• 3 months later...
Guest yaoiboydaisuke

o.o it says 3 people replyed but i only see one and mines gone...was the talk i said about Akito not allowed >.>;....Anyway....Momiji is the cutest of them all XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest arichang

Hahaha... Shigure's no ordinary novelist. Though I hate to admit it... yes. I have to agree... Shigure is kind of hot.

Unfortunately, my heart belongs to Kyou-sama. He stole my heart from "YOU DAMN RAT!"... *melts into a gooey puddle of mush* and Tomokazu Seki (Kyou's seiyuu--voice actor--in the anime) is my god. seriously. I'm stalking him. Shhh....

... Black Hatsuharu isn't too bad though.

hmmm... a bit young, maybe.

Oh!

But let's not forget... grown-up Momiji?

O_o... I was shocked. I had no idea a single year of puberty could do that much............... yeah. I stared at him for a full five minutes.

almost forgot to wipe away my drool, too.

Hatori looked much hotter in the anime, IMO.

Ditto Shigure.

Takaya-sensei's style... sort of dwindled toward the end, I think. the characters got all... muddy. and when you compare her, say, first or second volume.. to say.. volumes 19 and 20... you can see how different it is.

Of course. the last two volumes returned to their roots and ... well... it was a nice ending. XD

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Emikochan

KYO!!!!!! DAMMIT HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!! -i sound like every other fangirl don't i? dry.gif;

I also think Hero was hot (for a kid anyways lol )

i slightly think Haru is okay lookin too (but only white Haru, I cant stand that jerk black Haru!)

I and Yuki's too girly for me so i never liked him sorry to anyone who does, Shigure's too goofy so i dont care for him either.

Guest arichang
KYO!!!!!! DAMMIT HE'S HOT!!!!!!!!!!! -i sound like every other fangirl don't i? dry.gif;we

I also think Hero was hot (for a kid anyways lol )

i slightly think Haru is okay lookin too (but only white Haru, I cant stand that jerk black Haru!)

I and Yuki's too girly for me so i never liked him sorry to anyone who does, Shigure's too goofy so i dont care for him either.

It's okay! we forgive you for saying Kyou is hot--like every other fangirl--simply because it is... well... THE TRUTH!

BUAHAHHA!

...o_O Hiro... hot..... hmm...

And really... I just have to say...

I personally adore Black Haru. XD

Guest Emikochan
It's okay! we forgive you for saying Kyou is hot--like every other fangirl--simply because it is... well... THE TRUTH!
biggrin.gif lol true true
...o_O Hiro... hot..... hmm...
tongue.gif can i help it if the little tyke is hot for his age? ^///^

However i only saw the anime never got into the manga so who knows WHAT my opinion would be then? O.O

Guest arichang
However i only saw the anime never got into the manga so who knows WHAT my opinion would be then? O.O

Ho. Ho. Ho.

You read the manga... and...

TRUST me. If you think Hiro is hot in the anime...

you'll fall in love with Momiji.

Let's just say puberty hits the boy pretty hard. ^_~

• 1 month later...
Guest SilverFox-chan
I'd make me a Hatori/Shigure sandwich, personally.

I'm with you on that! * purrs * I really love Hattori better though, there's something about a man with a tragic past that makes him hot... blush.gif

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.