Click Here!

Pokémon Resources

Revu

Not to many posts in the Resources section, so I thought I'd go ahead and leave some information on the websites I find useful for the Pokemon series.

First off is the extremely powerful Pokemon Database:

Veekun

This website has information on every Pokemon, move, item, stats, and more from each game! It even has the ability to sort everything by region or type! Highly recommended to anyone who wants to verify their accuracy of certain Pokemon or moves.

Secondly is the ever popular:

Bulbapedia

This huge Pokemon Wiki has extensive information on every aspect of Pokemon from the games, to the anime, and even the manga. There's even sections that go over the different shipping pairs and other common theories. I've also found it great for finding the Japanese names for all of the characters.

And the last one I use fairly often:

Serebii

This website is also a wonderful resource for the fandom. It has collected photos from different series and movies, very detailed character bios and story arcs. Even has a section dedicated to the trading card game. And something people might find useful is a listing of every robot Team Rocket has ever used in the anime.

Those are the sites I definitely referenced to the most while writing my Pokemon story. I hope others out there may find this information useful for their own researching endevours!

Till next time!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.