Click Here!

Who dies William or Liam?

kiix

It's all fun and sex until someone loses their soul.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Kill William (Hades personal assistant/lover)

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Kill Liam (well he wouldn't die but he would end up back on the beach again)

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. They both survive CANDY but William is still going to die

• yes
    • no
  4. 4. Liam gets noble and sacrifices himself so William can live (with Hades)

• yes
    • no
  5. 5. These options aren't acceptable -- kick start your muse, NOW!

• yes
    • no

Dears Loyal

As per the outcry when I offed Haley, I will give you a little heads up about the upcoming chappies. I will be messing with Billiam (William/Liam). As per the CANDY Plot right now, William is on his way to being dormant because of Liam's merging with him. After William goes dormant, Liam will only have 50 years in the body until it turns to ash.

Either way, our loveable little ass known as Hades will be left alone once more or not. This is where you, my LOYAL & TRUE come in. Give me your thoughts. I have an idea of where I want it to go but it's not set in stone.

At the time of typing this, there is only about four chapters left, so let's get cracking!!

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kiix

*mauh* kiss on account

while I agree that William has been an ass in the past its from his love towards Hades not being resepicated, I think its a little sad that William has given so much so Liam could be with Hades again and in turn himself but he really hasn't had much time with him while Liam can come back again and again to Hades. I won't complain what ever you do but it would be nice to see Liam learn something in this lifetime about self sacrifice and let William have even a short additional time with Hades without him. Liam can still be at the never-ending plan to give information to the brotherhood and maybe you can work things so he can find another body soon to return to Hades. If he left and gave William some lifespan back to be with Hades and not curse Hades again it would probably go a long ways to repair some of the past between them as well. But hey do what you think works the best, I'll still read and enjoy the ride where ever it leads.

What on earth is this discussion about? - Monsterking

Let me sum it up. This is CANDY: Book 5 of the Lord Emperor Vampire Saga and I have learned (ahem, the hard way) to listen to the opinions of my readers. I didn't in Book 4 and ended up scrapping 70 pages...which have not found their way back into the storyline. So, it's easier to gauge what the reaction will be if I test it out here first.

I tried to kill off a minor character before because he was turning into a central figure and the story wasn't about him and damn, my readers handed me my ass on a plate and a swift kick to the noggin to kick start my muse. Which turns out to be a good thing because right now, Claudius is about the only mentally stable figure in the CAKE universe.

So...I'm testing the waters, so to speak.

Kiix

while I agree that William has been an ass in the past its from his love towards Hades not being resepicated, I think its a little sad that William has given so much so Liam could be with Hades again and in turn himself but he really hasn't had much time with him while Liam can come back again and again to Hades. I won't complain what ever you do but it would be nice to see Liam learn something in this lifetime about self sacrifice and let William have even a short additional time with Hades without him. Liam can still be at the never-ending plan to give information to the brotherhood and maybe you can work things so he can find another body soon to return to Hades. If he left and gave William some lifespan back to be with Hades and not curse Hades again it would probably go a long ways to repair some of the past between them as well. But hey do what you think works the best, I'll still read and enjoy the ride where ever it leads.

Hmmm... in a way i do have to agree with you. Although William wasn't exactly sunshine in the beginning, we kinda get to see to him. He truly cares for Hades, enough to sacrifice his own life and body to another that he knows has had Hades' love since the very beginning. He knows his feelings can never truly be answered but still goes through with this. I think this deserves something. littleolmee has a sound suggestion but in the end, I'll wait and see what will happen.

added: Hmmm... if Liam is going to 'die', I wonder how Hades will feel. I mean what is their current relationship right now? Does Hades forgive him or no? We're so into the brothers that I feel like we're never reading about Hades and Liam anymore.

Edited by silentserene

Honestly I don't think either of them should die, but hey, not my story. If one of them has to die I think it should be Laim because he could just annoy the brotherhood at 'the beach' William deserves to be loved by the man he's loved for a long time. I don't think he should die for him.

"I would rather you lived for me than died for me"

that is still one of my favorite quotes from this story.

Honestly I don't like either that much. Azrael is still my favorite.

Guest Viscosity

Oh man I've never really used the forums before.

ANYWAY!

I think you should just do what you want or what you were planning. :] Thus I'm not voting, it is your story and I think your thoughts and plans should matter most 8D despite people possibly getting angry.

Oh man I've never really used the forums before.

ANYWAY!

I think you should just do what you want or what you were planning. :] Thus I'm not voting, it is your story and I think your thoughts and plans should matter most 8D despite people possibly getting angry.

mmm refresh my memory someone... what did kiix want to do initially? thanks :3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.