Click Here!

Shikamaru-Neji with a dash of Kakashi-Iruka and Genma-Raidou

Guest Dariuchka

Guest Dariuchka

I am looking for a really genius fic I have completely adored and forgot to fav *facepalms*.

Shikamaru Neji are living together neighboring with Kakashi and Iruka...

It is a humorous fic, I think.

There was a scene I really remember well: Shikamaru's dad came into their house really late in night after drinking with his friends and drops on Neji unexpectedly (Shikamaru was on a mission) both thinking the other was a burglar and then Shikaku starts asking about his and Shikamaru's relationship and Neji was so flustered he answered when Shikaku "So who's top?".

Oh and if it helps, Shikamaru is.

And there is a scene where Kakashi wore bunny costume or something to seduce Iruka and got laughed at by their friends(Shika,Neji,Genma,Raidou) and then his turn to laugh comes when Neji screamed and of course being neighbours Kakashi heard it all.

And what else? Oh yeah, those 6 were all having dinner and the "semes" were outside on the balcony acting all macho and the "ukes" are inside chatting and eating chocolate cake and Neji realizes that quite suddenly gets really pissed and have a fight with Shikamaru...

I know I am blabbering but anything that helps, right? Shikamaru is an ANBU, I believe............................................... Sooooo I am finally out of details, I am going to cross my fingers and pray someone who's out there smart enough (unlike me)to fav this brilliant fic and take a mercy on me and help me find it? I am going crazy.... crazy as a coconut ..... here

I am looking for a really genius fic I have completely adored and forgot to fav *facepalms*.

Shikamaru Neji are living together neighboring with Kakashi and Iruka...

It is a humorous fic, I think.

There was a scene I really remember well: Shikamaru's dad came into their house really late in night after drinking with his friends and drops on Neji unexpectedly (Shikamaru was on a mission) both thinking the other was a burglar and then Shikaku starts asking about his and Shikamaru's relationship and Neji was so flustered he answered when Shikaku "So who's top?".

Oh and if it helps, Shikamaru is.

And there is a scene where Kakashi wore bunny costume or something to seduce Iruka and got laughed at by their friends(Shika,Neji,Genma,Raidou) and then his turn to laugh comes when Neji screamed and of course being neighbours Kakashi heard it all.

And what else? Oh yeah, those 6 were all having dinner and the "semes" were outside on the balcony acting all macho and the "ukes" are inside chatting and eating chocolate cake and Neji realizes that quite suddenly gets really pissed and have a fight with Shikamaru...

I know I am blabbering but anything that helps, right? Shikamaru is an ANBU, I believe............................................... Sooooo I am finally out of details, I am going to cross my fingers and pray someone who's out there smart enough (unlike me)to fav this brilliant fic and take a mercy on me and help me find it? I am going crazy.... crazy as a coconut ..... here

You want pen_name's The Unspoken Rules. Go and enjoy.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.