Click Here!

Review Replies: No More Escaping

RogueMudblood

http://tv.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600097906

pittwitch: Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to read and review!
This was spawned, believe it or not, from an actual scene in one of the later episodes. (Season 5, Episode 3: "Firing Line")

I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! I stopped being able to watch the show innocently once I reached season four. :) I hope I was able to brighten your day a little, at least.

Thank you for the tale! I was perhaps a bit too naive at the original viewings of A-Team to read anything into them. I have since learned better.

LOL! And you are more than welcome! :) I actually found I had to cut about 300 words out of the sex scene itself to fit within the prompt limits for that chapter, so I'm glad it didn't come across as choppy. It really does prove to me though that sometimes more is just more, yeah? ;)

If you're ever in need of a strange plunnie, there's an episode in season four (Cowboy George) where Murdock dresses as a woman to get into the jail so he can break the guys out. Face's comment and Murdock's rejoinder were enough to send my abnormal mind into fits. :P

• 2 weeks later...

BronxWench: Thank you for taking the time to read and review! I do so appreciate it.

I'm glad I was able to capture Murdock's version of reality. He's a unique and endearing character - not to mention his extremely humorous remarks when his reality collides with the outside world.

I'm also very glad that I was able to demonstrate a depth to their relationship. This flashfic challenge is certainly a very useful exercise in determining the correct verbiage to properly express the moment! It has certainly caused me to be much more cognizant of the terms utilized so that the best effect is achieved. :)

What was amusing to me was that right after I posted this piece, of course I went to Netflix and watched the next episode - which started out with Murdock holding up a pair of underwear and asking for B.A.'s opinion. I had to press pause so as to no miss the rest of the episode with the giggle fit that ensued. Then I cussed as a plunnie started nibbling at my leg... <_< Vicious little things breed faster than flies.

I do hope I can churn out something to your liking in future endeavors as well!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.