Click Here!

An incest story about an olden brother and a younger sister

Guest eggman_sanic80

Guest eggman_sanic80

So I’ve been down a rabbit hole of sorts, looking around the world wide web in search of an erotic story that I read about 10 years ago, give or take.

If my memory still serves me, the story roughly goes something like this:
At the beginning there’s an older brother/cousin type character in his bedroom lying on his bed upside down with his cock out. He’s masturbating and and the story explains that this well endowed boy has a disease that makes his dick grow rapidly, surpassing his peers by plenty inches (If i remember correctly his cock is around 9 inches?)
His masturbation session is interrupted when his mother enters his room to announce that his younger sister/cousin is coming over to stay for some time.
He also complains to his mom that she should knock before entering.

Fast forward until night and because he is forced to share his bedroom with his sister/cousin he is unable to sate his sexual needs.
That’s where she comes into play, during the night while she sleeps, he shoves his giant cock inside of her, bottoming out at half length.
He notices that her pussy provides resistance, and pushes harder and harder until finally he is able to push past her cervix and into her womb.
He ejaculates a couple of time inside of her during this and pulls out some time later, with no cum spilling out from her pussy.
He’s pretty glad that there’s no cleaning but questions for a bit where his cum went.

Two days later, they keep fucking many times, once while the guy is doing his homework and she is sitting in his lap, another at a public bathroom and so on.
All the while he keeps cumming inside her womb and nothing is coming out.

A bit later during the third(?) day the girl notices a huge bulge has formed in her belly, and she starts having stomach aches.
After talking with his parents, they are shocked and discuss whether they should take her to the doctor, when all of a sudden all of his stuffed cum comes spraying out onto the floor, covering it in thick cum.
They all share a laugh and the story ends.

Now, as I sit here typing this out the story seems pretty absurd, but alas it was a long time ago and I am pretty sure I’m misremembering a lot of details.
As for the tags, I’m pretty sure this story would fall under incest and older boy/younger girl.

• 1 month later...
Guest Vadarr

I’m pretty sure I read something very like that on Literotica recently.

Maybe there’s a date somewhere that’ll help you find it.

The TAGS search should certainly help.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.