Click Here!

Searching for crossover fanfic: Resident Evil x Devil May Cry

Guest TheLegend069

Guest TheLegend069

So I've been searching for this super old (probably circa 2009) fanfic that someone wrote. I copied some chapters but alas, it was incomplete (by the time I copied the story) and stopped at just two chapters, and I also failed to add the author's name; The story may have been taken down long ago or it was just buried along with the other old fics. I'll still take this chance and hope someone had read it (or maybe the author themselves would say hi and graciously share the story with me) 

Anyway, the basic plot of the story is that Leon S. Kennedy found himself washed ashore at Malet Island, the setting of the first Devil May Cry game, and bumped into Dante inside the castle. So they sort of agreed to help each other out…

I don't even have the copy of the first chapter so I'll provide the second chapter title: Gluttony And Vice. Uh... The title of the whole thing may have been Resident Dante?

Anyway, thanks for taking your time to read through that long spiel. Hope to see some responses!

Guest TheLegend069
10 hours ago, WillowDarkling said:

Just so it’s absolutely clear, we do not allow the offering or requesting of copies of stories. Only links to places where the author has posted their story. Also, links to stuff like the Wayback machine are not allowed either. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

I'm not asking for a copy of the story. I just mentioned that I have a copy of my own. All I want is a link to the story, just to clear things up.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.