Click Here!

m/m story

Guest Lemon

I will try my best to summarize, but its been a while since ive read it. I remember there was a boy who mated(?) a wolfe from the white clan and he later finds out his real father is the leader from the black clan, and he has 2 half brothers and 1 half sister I believe. His mother got pregnant by his father from the black clan, but he had duties so he had to leave them. I remember the black clan was ruthless and killed people and the older son was planning to take on the father for the throne, and to do that they would have to fight to the death. I also remember that the oldest son was starting to get supporters so he was going to challenge his father soon and I think the boy and his siblings didnt want their father to die, but that was the custom in their pact. I think they were wolves but I could be wrong.

• 1 month later...

To add on I remember the black clan would eat humans. The boy was with his half siblings at a party where they slaughtered humans and ate them i think. And i remember his mother is still alive and I think the father from the black clan went to visit her. He had to marry a woman from the black clan so thats why he had to leave after she got pregnant. The boy doesnt want his brother to challenge his father but the father has already excepted his fate and is waiting for his oldest son to challenge and kill him

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.