Click Here!

American lust

T_B

Stan and Haley got locked in the basement by Roger who ended up forgetting they was in there after a few hours Haley starting to yell for help hoping someone would hear her only for Stan to tell he made the basement soundproof it got to hot and Haley and Stan removed some clothes to keep cool in just their underwear they couldn't control themselves and ended up fucking

When they finally got out they said no one can ever know what happened and then immediately started making out and went to Haley's room to go again it went on for a few days until Steve caught them he told them he wants to fuck Haley and Francine Stan and Haley who just finished agreed 

Is your choice how they get Francine to join and if Francine and Haley have lesbian sex or not 

• 6 months later...

I like the prompt so I’ve been working on it. I’ve got a working first chapter that covers the initial part where they are locked in the basement. I also have a few more chapters outlined to go through the remaining parts, them continuing, Steve catching them and wanting in, them brining in Francine. If you want I can post the first chapter on the site and link it. Then you can decide if that’s what you’re looking for and I can continue the other chapters or if its not what you are looking for I can just leave it be.

6 minutes ago, JamesRyderErotica said:

I like the prompt so I’ve been working on it. I’ve got a working first chapter that covers the initial part where they are locked in the basement. I also have a few more chapters outlined to go through the remaining parts, them continuing, Steve catching them and wanting in, them brining in Francine. If you want I can post the first chapter on the site and link it. Then you can decide if that’s what you’re looking for and I can continue the other chapters or if its not what you are looking for I can just leave it be.

Go ahead can't wait to see it

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.