Click Here!

Searching for story; Kagome/Inuyasha with some Koga

Guest InuLover

Guest InuLover

Back again for help finding another story since you all have been awesome helping me find other stories!

The story I'm looking for has Kagome as a college student who goes to a cafe to study. Inuyasha works at this cafe and serves her tea (eventually making her his special tea blend) and conversing with her some. 

Koga is her rich best friend. After she finds out her brother has died (at war I believe), she practically moves in with Koga who adores and cares for her until an unexpected visit from his mother who can't stand Kagome. She threatens Kagome and hurts Koga. Koga tells Kagome to leave so she won't be killed. 

Afterwards, Kagome returns to her apartment which happens to be right across the hall from Miroku's room (if I'm recalling correctly) who is Inuyasha's best friend. 

Kagome is depressed over losing her brother and now her friend, Koga, whose mother has moved him out of the country, not allowed him to contact Kagome, and set him up with Ayame.

it was a very emotional story that I loved but didn't save and can't seem to find no matter how I search!! Hoping one of you will know what story I'm talking about. I don't think the story was completed back then so would love to re-read it plus hoping maybe new chapters are added as well.

Let me know if you need more info. This is the best description coming to me right now. Thank you in advance for your help and with your help on the last stories! :)

• 11 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.