Click Here!

Inu/Kag

Guest Phoenix_Rising

Guest Phoenix_Rising

I’ve been reading a story that’s post Anime/Manga, immediately following her return to the Feudal Era. I can’t find it anymore, as it’s been a while since I read it. But in it, Inuyasha becomes a lord of the land and him ave Kagome becomes mated. She developed some of his powers as a result. Inuyasha eventually is able to obtain a true dog demon form like Seshomaru. In the second part of the story they travel to Seshomarus lands to become a part of his court and find who is betraying him. There’sa lot more to the story, it’s very detailed and long, but I never finished the second part! I want to finish it. Please help

• 1 month later...

Hi this should be it & there’s also a complete sequel:

The Return

By: Sweet Inu Girl       https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10653944/1/The-Return

Kagome has returned to the feudal era after three years. Finally feelings are revealed and a new life begins for our favorite miko and hanyou. Disclaimer: I do not own InuYasha or the characters from it. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

Rated: Fiction M - English - Romance - Inuyasha, Kagome H. - Chapters: 86 - Words: 477,100 - Reviews: 791 - Favs: 1,054 - Follows: 505 - Updated: Feb 17, 2015 - Published: Aug 28, 2014 - Status: Complete - id: 10653944

RATED M

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.