thebooblover

Gravity Falls: Boobmageddon

Recommended Posts

  • Plot:

Five year after the events of the show, the now 18 year olds Dipper and Mabel come back to Gravity Falls. Mabel hopes that this visit will take Dipper’s mind off his ex-girlfriend, who cheated on him with another man.

When they get there they’re shocked when they see that many of the women of GF have become incredibly voluptuous. 

As it turns out, residual weirdmaggedon waves caused the women to grow hentai tits, phat asses and thicc curves:

  1. Wendy has gained a muscular figure and huge breasts
  2. Pacifica gained a thicker figure, with her having the biggest ass of all the women in GF
  3.  Grenda has also become quite muscular. She also has since broken up with Marius. She started dating Candy, but the both of them were thinking of having a man join their relationship
  4.  Candy’s breasts also grew, but she overall has a more petite figure
  5.  Tambry’s has since broken up with Robbie upon finding out that he cheated on her. Not only have her breasts grown as well, but she’s is a runner-up for biggest ass in GF
  6. Older women like Shandra Jimenez and Pacifica’s mother Priscilla not only had their bodies altered, but seemingly had their age slowed down of even age regressed a bit.

The waves also altered the citizens’ memories, making them believe that the women were always like that. Dipper wants to investigate the source with Ford, but him and Stan hasn’t come back yet, so he decides to investigate on his own. Meanwhile, Mabel reunites with her friends. As she explains the things she did during their time apart, they notice how the twins seem to have switched roles: Dipper was now the one constantly looking for a girlfriend, while Mabel kept mostly to herself. Mabel confesses that it’s because she has been harboring romantic feelings towards Dipper for a while, but it’s afraid of rejection due to them both being twins. Unknown to her, Dipper himself has become romantically attracted to her, and has been trying to hide these feelings by dating other women.

Pacifica, who herself has a crush on both Dipper and Mabel and was planning on proposing that they would have a polyamorous relationship, tells Mabel that she will help her with telling Dipper about her feelings.

Meawhile, Dipper has found a gem stone that seems to be the source he was looking for and brings back to his room on the shack to analyze it. Just as Mabel and Pacifica enter the room to talk to him, a female demon that was stuck inside of it is freed, with the waves that result from the freedom knocking the three unconscious. When they wake up, they’re shocked to see Dipper and Mabel with their bodies changed: he’s now muscular and has a huge dick (can be from 12 to 24 inches) and she now has the same voluptuous body as the women of Gravity Falls have. The sight of each other’s new bodies, plus the mix of demon’s magical influence and their hidden feelings, becomes too much for them, and they give in to their incestuous desires, all the while the demon watches, interested in the sexual prowess they’re showing, which increases when Pacifica joins them.

Dipper fucks them both until the fall sleep, however he’s still is wide awake and horny. The demon, who up until them had been a disembodied voice, decides to turn human and offer herself to him. She reads Dipper’s mind and decides to take the form of Dipper’s ex-girlfriend, only bustier and curvier and they have sex until they’re both worn out.

After waking up and putting in some clothes that the demon altered to fit his and Mabel’s new bodies, Dipper confronts her about what her alliance with Bill and what she did on Gravity Falls. She tells him that Bill himself trapped her on the stone, because while she wanted to spread sex and debauchery, she didn’t want to be malicious about it and cause chaos with it, and one of her attempts to get out of it caused her power to go haywire and affect the entire town. She tells him that she now wants to become their servant, as she became addicted to their sexual prowess and will do anything to get more.

Dipper wants to ask her to turn everyone back to normal, but Mabel and Pacifica convince him to allow them and their friends to keep their new bodies. When he leaves the room, they admit to the demon that they want their friends to keep their new bodies also because they were thinking of convincing Dipper to have sex with them. They also tell her to let Priscilla and Shandra keep their new bodies

When Ford and Stan finally come back, they’re just as shocked at seeing Dipper and the women’s new bodies. Dipper then proceeds to tell them what he found out and even introduces them to the demon. Impressed, Ford decides to give Dipper his own journal, so he can write any of his own findings.

The fic then follows Dipper, Mabel, Pacifica and the demon as they encounter new monsters to put in his own journal, all the while the three women help their friends with seducing Dipper.

  • Alternate Straight shotacon plot:

Taking place sometime after the events of the episode Boyz Crazy, Dipper is still feeling down over making Wendy upset even after she has forgiven him. He finds the gem stone the sex demon is imprisoned on. After freeing it, the demon thanks him by saying that she is now his servant. When he explains his woes, the demon thinks the best way to cheer him up is by giving him a harem. She gives him a huge dick and teaches him how to have sex.

She then makes any girl she thinks it’s suitable for Dipper busty and curvy, while making sure to alter their memories so they believe they were always like that (the only exception being Mabel)

Instead of Dipper’s ex-girlfriend, the woman the demon would be taking the form of would be a younger and sexier version of Dipper’s teacher.

  • Alternate plot idea based on this fic:

Unlike in the show, the twins never visited the town when they were twelve, and Ford never got trapped between dimensions.

The twins instead visit GF when they’re 18. Also they’re already in a relationship and can either already be well-endowed or get enhanced by the demon like in the original idea. Meanwhile, their great uncles have left Gravity Falls and are “travelling around the world” (aka having adventures across dimensions Rick and Morty style).

The twins’ parents found out about their relationship, and kicked them out of their house forcing them to find a new home. They decide to go live in Gravity Falls, hearing about how they have family there, planning to stay with them, but they find out upon getting here that Ford and Stanley have left a long time ago, but they have left the deed to the shack to the twins.

They come across the succubus disguised as a human. She empathizes with their problematic relationship and she takes them to the cabin that would have been the Mystery Shack, where she seduces them and they have a threesome.

While exploring the shack, Dipper finds Ford’s journals and, already having an interest in the supernatural, decides to investigate the weirdness of Gravity Falls. Meanwhile, Mabel admits to the demon that she always had fantasies of Dipper hooking up with other women, and the succubus decides to help with choosing other women for Dipper and Mabel to have sex with.

The fic then follows the twins as they encounter their friends from the show as well as the creatures from Gravity Falls alongside the succubus, who helps the twins seduce any woman she thinks it’s good enough for them.

Requirements:

Breast size references:

  1. Mabel Pines: Chelsea Charms
  2. Pacifica Northwest: Kayla Kleevage
  3. Wendy Corduroy: Beshine
  4. Candy Chiu: Minka
  5. Grenda: Penelope Pumpkins
  6. Tambry: Miosotis Claribel
  7. Shandra Jimenez: Cindy Fulsom
  8. Priscila Northwest: Deena Duos
  9. Jennifer and Tiffany (Pacifica’s Friends): Spantaneeus Xtasty and Ariane Saint-Amour
  10. Giffany: Amy Anderssen
  11. Pyronica: Vicky Little
  12. Emma Sue: Letha Weapons
  13. Corn Maze Girl: Summer Cummings
  14. Log Land GirlTara Jamson
  15. Darlene: Maxi Mounds

Plot ideas/suggestions:

  • Some of the new monsters the gang encounter have humanoid female bodies, leading into smut scenes between them and Dipper and/or the girls
  • Some chapters are crossovers with other properties like:
  1. Paranorman
  2. Coraline
  3. Scooby-Doo
  4. Elvira,the Mistress of the Dark
  5. The Incredibles
  6. Ed Edd n Eddy
  7. Invader Zim
  8. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy
  9. Steven Universe
  10. Sym-Bionic Titan
  11. Creature from the Lake
  12. Child’s Play

With these crossovers usually ending with Dipper having sex with the women in them:

  1. Paranorman: Courtney Babcock
  2. Coraline: Mel Jones, Other Mother
  3. Scooby-Doo: Velma, Daphne, The Hex Girls
  4. Elvira
  5. The Incredibles: Helen Parr, Violet Parr
  6. Ed Edd n Eddy: Lee, Marie and May Kanker
  7. Invader Zim: Gaz
  8. The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy: Mandy
  9. Steven Universe: Amethyst, Pearl and Garnet
  10. Sym-Bionic Titan: Kimmy Mysner, Monica, Tiffany and Amber
  11. Creature from the Lake: Shelby
  12. Child’s Play: Tiffany
  • NO pegging, no watersports, no scat, no heavy bdsm, no rape , no futa, no pregnant sex

Edited by thebooblover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First idea, cryptid girls. Girls based on famous cryptids are loose in gravity falls, attracted to the weirdmageddon energies. There can either be ocs or appropriated cameos. Cryptids feed off of weird energy ans become more volutupous.

 

Second idea

Residents aren't just vecoming voluptuous, men are becoming women, and noone seems to notice, save outsiders. One possible explanation is that the demon drained them of all their virility, another is they got too close to an energy leak and were changed by it, or that she simply seeks to turn any who antagonise him into someone to please him. Soon dipper may be the only man in gravity falls.

For example, here's a rule 63 robby: https://www.deviantart.com/themightfenek/art/Gravity-Falls-Gender-Bender-Robin-650157815

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Strange_idea said:

First idea, cryptid girls. Girls based on famous cryptids are loose in gravity falls, attracted to the weirdmageddon energies. There can either be ocs or appropriated cameos. Cryptids feed off of weird energy ans become more volutupous.

 

Second idea

Residents aren't just vecoming voluptuous, men are becoming women, and noone seems to notice, save outsiders. One possible explanation is that the demon drained them of all their virility, another is they got too close to an energy leak and were changed by it, or that she simply seeks to turn any who antagonise him into someone to please him. Soon dipper may be the only man in gravity falls.

For example, here's a rule 63 robby: https://www.deviantart.com/themightfenek/art/Gravity-Falls-Gender-Bender-Robin-650157815

Interesting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Random Fan

Mabel Pines – Taking place soon after they meet the sex demon and begin their relationship, Mabel takes Dipper to the enchanted forest. Feeling nostalgic the two reminisce about that summer that got so strange for them. However, Mabel begins to remember all the times she was selfish and how many things Dipper gave up just to help her, and how little she did for him. Mabel decides to make it up to him. The two do it, right there in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, with Dipper decides to treat himself to her voluptuous body, much to the shock of some of the resident magical creatures...especially Jeff, who feels upset about it and goes home to feel masculine by banging his queen...a female gnome.

Pacifica Northwest –  In an attempt to get his wealth and power back, Mr. Northwest attempts to engage his daughter to a foreign prince. However, due to the mind wipe, he completely forgot that Pacifica isn’t under his brainwashing anymore. It ends with Pacifica breaking the man’s nose, and then his wife giving him a black eye. However, the prince doesn’t get being told no and sends multiple “sexy” pictures to Pacifica. Wanting the brat to get the message, Pacifica records a session with Dipper and Mabel, showing just what real masculinity is. However, when he realizes what he is, he closes the video and calls his butler to tell him to cancel all relations with the Northwest family. 

Wendy Corduroy – When Manly Dan is attacked by something in the woods, Wendy asks Dipper for his help in finding out what did this to him. After some searching, they find out it is an adolescent multi-bear, one of the kids from “Dipper vs Manliness”. Dipper holds it off just long enough for Manly Dan to show and see Dipper defeat it. Manly Dan says that Dipper is more a man than him, and gives him permission to date his daughter if he so chooses, but that if he ever hurts her, he’ll get the ax. Wendy is surprised by the change but is happy with it. Wendy decides to give Dipper a reward. Taking him to her room,  and flashes him, saying he can do whatever he wants to her body. Deciding to act on an old fantasy of his, he pushes her top half out the window before going to town. Thankfully, Manly Dan and her brothers left to head to the hospital outside of town. However, Manly Dan does have a sudden urge to find and murder the boy who saved his life. 

Candy Chiu – Candy has felt her feeling for Dipper rise up again, Candy decides to go to Mabel for advice. Against all odds, she walks in on Mable and Dipper just as their finishing up. Candy listens to the pillow talk, she is shocked at the incest relationship at first. Even more so when Mabel turns her head and winks at her before beginning round 2. Watching the entire round, Candy is incredibly horny. When Mabel calls out her name, she enters looking both nervous and excited. Mable helps her get comfy as Dipper gets his strength back and takes the nerdy girl for a trip around the world.

Grenda – Grenda and Candy are having a nice cuddle session in front of the TV when she brings up the subject of bringing a man into their relationship. Candy becomes nervous and tells her about her session with Dipper. Grenda is at first upset and wants information. After getting the information, she picks up Candy caveman, or in this case cavewoman style, and takes her to the bedroom. The following day, Grenda challenges Dipper to a pose off, the two flexing their muscles in front of Candy. When Grenda starts to strip, the boy follows suit, eventually, Grenda can’t hold back anymore and pounces on the Pines boy, giving him a rough ride much to Candy’s enjoyment, which she joins in at the end. 

Tambry – Tambry is still reeling from her break up with Robbie. She finds herself in the company of Pacifica, the two becoming acquaintances over the years. The two booty-full girls discuss the men in town. Manly Dan being too old and having too much testosterone, Soos being head over heels with girlfriend and being out of the game. When it comes to Dipper, however, Pacifica reveals what’s been going on behind closed doors. Tambry at first thinks she’s bluffing, and the former rich heiress decides to invite her to what was supposed to be her one-on-one session that night. Dipper is shocked to see the duo waiting for him, and when his dick comes out, Tambry completely drops her phone. The two even get into a twerking contest, with Dipper being the lucky receiver of a double lap dance by the two women. 

Sandra Jimenez – Sandra is desperate for a scoop and needs to get some real new or she will go crazy. She decides to do an interview with Dipper and load it onto the net, via her website. However, she finds Dipper just as he’s coming out of a shower, and sees him in all his glory. When he wants to go change, she says it is fine. They begin the interview with a few questions, however, Sandra’s sexy body gets a rise out of Dipper, and Sandra immediately notices. This causes the interview to devolve into a wild session right on camera. During the entire time, she keeps using new jargon in her phrases “This just in: Dipper Pines has an anaconda in his pants”, “Breaking news. I’m cumming my brains out!”, or “This is Sandra Jimenez asking, How the hell is this thing still hard!?” When the hormones calm down and Sandra realizes what she just did, she runs to the camera hoping to stop the broadcast, only to find that the camera wasn’t recording or streaming, having been turned off when she dropped the camera after seeing Dipper shirtless. 

Priscila Northwest – after the incident with the prince, Priscilla gets sick of her husband and files for divorce. Unfortunately, Officer Blubbs has become far more competent over the years and reports his attempting to bribe an officer. He is arrested and sent to prison when the investigation revealed the true Northwest family history and all the people his family has swindled want their money back. Priscilla and Pacifica are both spared, one because she’s not a Northwest by blood, and the other for saving the lives of a lot of people in “Northwest Mansion Mystery”. Having helped her move into a new home, Dipper is shirtless, sweating, and the now single MILF wants a taste. After he finishes, guides him upstairs to pay him, only to find himself pushed against the wall and being kissed hard. In the middle of the session, Pacifica walks in and decides to join in. She’s already been involved with incest to why not this?”

Jennifer & Tiffany – the love god had opened up a new night club for everyone to come to. Deciding to take Dipper out for a night, the two go and dance. During a rather dirty dance session, the two are separated. Dipper meets up with Tiffany and Jennifer, both of which begin flirting with him in an attempt to humiliate, believing his muscles are to cover up a small dick.his cut off when Pacifica is heard slapping some pervert for groping her ass. She is then guided out, but upon seeing her old friends with Dipper, who she remembers abandoned her when she lost her money, at least a good amount of it, she sends Dipper a text telling him to “wreck those bitches”. Dipper turns it back on them, giving them both a long, sloppy kiss, before picking them both up and taking them to a back room provided by the love god. The two do continue teasing until Dipper’s pants come off, and they realize they are in over their heads as they, in reality, are virgins. With a smirk, Dipper promises to be gentle and proceed to drill both ladies until they scream, almost loud enough to be heard over the music. 

Giffany – Giffany managed to survive her encounter. When the remains of the robots she possessed in her pursuit of Soos is recycled into a new robot, she breaks free and travels through the internet until she reaches a factory owned by McGucket. The now only half-mad mad scientist takes over the body of a robot and gives it a few upgrades, including a bigger bust and booty, and a malleable skin upgrade that makes her just as soft as human complete with a fully functioning artificial nerve system, and a massaging pussy and ass. She travels to Gravity Falls to reclaim her man. However, Soos has left the Mystery Shack on vacation for his anniversary with Melody. Now manager for the night, Giffany arrives just as Dipper is closing up. Due to the low light, she can’t see it is Dipper and attacks Dipper, ripping off his clothes and her own. Dipper, thinking it is just a flash quickie, something Mabel came up with, grabs the girl and proceeds to fuck her. However, Giffany brings on the lights and is shocked to find Dipper being her partner, and Dipper is shocked by Giffany being alive...however, pleasure soon takes them both over and they just finish their session, which ends with Giffany passing out, or shorting out in her case. When Soos sees Giffany when he comes back, he simply screams, grabs Melody, and make a run for it back to his house, formerly his grandmothers.

Pyronica – Mable and the girls are having a sleepover, with no Dipper, just wanting to have some girl time. After some joking, the group of bombshells soon discover Dipper left a journal behind. As a joke, Mabel reads from it, pretending to be the nerd Dipper used to be. However, the ritual, by pure coincidence, winds up summoning Pyronica. She prepares to fight, only to realize she doesn’t have her powers. Dipper arrives soon after, having called but gotten no answer from his harem. He finds the girls having tied Pyronica to the bed, and are having their fun with her. Pacifica is smothering her with her ass, Mabel is massaging her tits while having hers sucked by Tambry and Wendy, and Grenda and Candy are double stuffing her puss with some strapons they brought just in case. Dipper is, of course, shocked to see Pyronica again, but it turns to lust upon seeing her body. The two got away from the demon and spread her legs so he can fuck her ass, which he does. Weakened from her transportation, she becomes the Mystery Shack’s new mascot. 

Magical Creatures

Womantaurs – Dipper is off examining in the magic forest when he suddenly hears something. It proves to be a problem as he is grabbed and knocked out. When he wakes up, he is in a cave nearby. He finds himself in the presence of 5  Womantaurs, each woman Amazonian in terms of height, their queen having tits that eclipse even Mabel’s mighty mountainous mammaries, and an ass that surpasses even Pacifica’s. She explains that they can smell manliness and they believe that Dipper is the manliest in Gravity Falls...which now makes the whole manly thing with the Mantaurs a lot of sense. She explains to Dipper that it is Snu-Snu season, and they have gone into a heat-like state, needing sexual release. Dipper, realizing he won’t get out of this, agrees. They give Dipper a special brew that enhances his already incredibly stamina and strength, allowing to viciously plow every girl until they are satisfied. 

Crossovers

Courtney Babcock – Courtney and her school’s football and cheerleading team stop in Gravity Falls on the way to a game. However, once in town Mitch starts putting the moves on the busty babes, typically earning a smack to the face. Angry, Courtney storms off and finds Dipper, who she talks with. On the way out, the gnomes pull a prank that leaves the bus broken down and in need of repair. While they stay in a hotel that recently opened, Courtney hunts down Dipper and decides to give the boy her own personal cheering sessions as she rides out a wild night with the hung stud. Her run in actually inspires Mabel to bring in costumes for roleplaying during their sessions. 

Coraline/Other Mother – In this case, Other Mother didn’t want to kidnap Coraline. In fact, she was just a lonely witch, who had to have her eyes replaced with buttons when a spell she was practicing went wrong. Needing a place to stay, due to fear of persecution, they choose the strange town of Gravity Falls. While Dipper is going through a calming walk through the woods he finds a hut, where the two live. Coraline didn’t have much interaction with others, so her finding Dipper leads to an instant attraction to him. Soon, this leads to them having sex, with Other Mother coming in and joining having needed her itch scratched. 

Velma, Daphne, & Hex Girls – When the Hex Girls come to Gravity Falls for a concert, they are joined to by the two members of the Scooby Gang. Fred, as usual, goes out searching for a mystery, and Scooby and Shaggy are more interested in trying some of the local cuisines. Dipper winds up being the one to show them around town, as Mabel has fallen in love with Scooby. After the concert, Dipper is pulled backstage by the girls as thanks for being a nice chauffer. They have a few drinks, as is custom for the HG after a successful concert. However, in their drunken state, the girls get a peek at Dipper’s tool, and they decide to have a bit of fun. 

Elvira – it is Summerween and Elvira has come to Gravity Falls to host a horror movie marathon. Given his position as the local master of all things weird, Dipper becomes her cohost. During the entire show, Elvira flirts with him, so at the end, Dipper is hard as stone and ready. When it is over, he corners Elvira in her dressing room and she invites him to punish her for her naughty behavior. Needless to say, a few people think that Elvira was practicing her “being murdered scream”.

Helen & Violet Parr – the family is on a vacation from city life and run into the city. While stopping Gravity Falls, Dipper sees them use their powers when Mabel almost gets hurt. Dipper says he won’t tell anyone about their powers if they answer some questions for him. In the end, Violet comes on to Dipper impressed by his knowledge and his physique. She decides to stick around the shop and Dipper agrees to show her some of the private hotspots. Meanwhile, Bob and Dash go off for some guy time. While alone, Violet and Helen are exposed to a powerful mushroom aphrodisiac. They swarm Dipper and grab him and have a wild threeway, using their powers in creative ways. 

Lee, Marie, & May Kanker – the trio are on a road trip for a vacation in their trailer. As soon as they see Dipper the trio is hooked and all three try flirting with him, sabotaging each other and messing up the shop. At the end of his rope Dipper simply asks, “If I fuck you...will you leave me alone.” Initially shocked at his bluntness, they simply drag him to their trailer while hanging an inappropriate do not disturb sign on the door. There would be more than one noise complaint about three girls in a trailer that night. 

Gaz - Gaz is forced to go with her brother and father when they decided to examine Gravity Falls as part of their vacation. She meets up with Candy, who challenges her to a game. After several rounds...and a lot of quarters Candy comes out victorious, her prize being able to do anything she wants with the loser. Candy brings her to her weekly threesome with Grenda and Dipper. She is at first unimpressed but gets a shock when she sees Dipper’s joystick. She joins in and has a great time. She actually smiles at Dipper the next day, which leads to Dib freaking out and thinking she is an alien. 

Mandy – Mandy has traveled to Gravity Falls wanting to get out of Endsville and away from Billy, and worse, Erwin, whose crush has become a dangerous obsession. Wanting to get rid of the boy, she decides she needs to find a hot guy and fast. While low, she is desperate to keep the little creep away from her. It creeps her out even more than some of the other stuff she’s seen. She finds Dipper and bluntly asks for sex. Dipper is, of course, surprised and simply says yes. Pacifica asks if she can join...and Mandy shrugs and says yes. She records a video and sends it to Erwin, who is heartbroken, but she doesn’t care. Before she leaves, she thanks Dipper for the fun, and even kisses him.

Amethyst, Pears & Garnet – after saving Beach City and restoring the corrupted gems, the three gems, Greg, and Steven all head on a massive road trip, the gems now wanting to see how the world has changed. After arriving in the enchanted woods near Gravity Falls they meet Dipper who is writing examinations in his own journal. Greg and Steven go exploring using a map Dipper made. When he finds out they’re aliens, Dipper gets excited and asks a few questions. He is immediately surprised that humans and gems can reproduce. Amethyst even offers to show him, how it is done. Pearl is of course horrified and denies this, but Garnet suddenly blushed, seeing the future with them doing it. She whispers to the gems and they agree to at least give it a shot. Amethyst had always been curious about sex, Garnet’s Sapphire side being interested, and Pearl agreeing to do so. Having seen the women around town, they decide to change their clothes and their bodies to sluttier versions of their outfits from “Change your mind”. Garnet gives herself Mable’s tits and Tambry’s ass, Pearls gives herself Wendy’s figure, and Amethyst gives herself Pacifica’s curves only with larger juggs. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Guest Random Fan said:

Mabel Pines – Taking place soon after they meet the sex demon and begin their relationship, Mabel takes Dipper to the enchanted forest. Feeling nostalgic the two reminisce about that summer that got so strange for them. However, Mabel begins to remember all the times she was selfish and how many things Dipper gave up just to help her, and how little she did for him. Mabel decides to make it up to him. The two do it, right there in the middle of the day, in broad daylight, with Dipper decides to treat himself to her voluptuous body, much to the shock of some of the resident magical creatures...especially Jeff, who feels upset about it and goes home to feel masculine by banging his queen...a female gnome.

Pacifica Northwest –  In an attempt to get his wealth and power back, Mr. Northwest attempts to engage his daughter to a foreign prince. However, due to the mind wipe, he completely forgot that Pacifica isn’t under his brainwashing anymore. It ends with Pacifica breaking the man’s nose, and then his wife giving him a black eye. However, the prince doesn’t get being told no and sends multiple “sexy” pictures to Pacifica. Wanting the brat to get the message, Pacifica records a session with Dipper and Mabel, showing just what real masculinity is. However, when he realizes what he is, he closes the video and calls his butler to tell him to cancel all relations with the Northwest family. 

Wendy Corduroy – When Manly Dan is attacked by something in the woods, Wendy asks Dipper for his help in finding out what did this to him. After some searching, they find out it is an adolescent multi-bear, one of the kids from “Dipper vs Manliness”. Dipper holds it off just long enough for Manly Dan to show and see Dipper defeat it. Manly Dan says that Dipper is more a man than him, and gives him permission to date his daughter if he so chooses, but that if he ever hurts her, he’ll get the ax. Wendy is surprised by the change but is happy with it. Wendy decides to give Dipper a reward. Taking him to her room,  and flashes him, saying he can do whatever he wants to her body. Deciding to act on an old fantasy of his, he pushes her top half out the window before going to town. Thankfully, Manly Dan and her brothers left to head to the hospital outside of town. However, Manly Dan does have a sudden urge to find and murder the boy who saved his life. 

Candy Chiu – Candy has felt her feeling for Dipper rise up again, Candy decides to go to Mabel for advice. Against all odds, she walks in on Mable and Dipper just as their finishing up. Candy listens to the pillow talk, she is shocked at the incest relationship at first. Even more so when Mabel turns her head and winks at her before beginning round 2. Watching the entire round, Candy is incredibly horny. When Mabel calls out her name, she enters looking both nervous and excited. Mable helps her get comfy as Dipper gets his strength back and takes the nerdy girl for a trip around the world.

Grenda – Grenda and Candy are having a nice cuddle session in front of the TV when she brings up the subject of bringing a man into their relationship. Candy becomes nervous and tells her about her session with Dipper. Grenda is at first upset and wants information. After getting the information, she picks up Candy caveman, or in this case cavewoman style, and takes her to the bedroom. The following day, Grenda challenges Dipper to a pose off, the two flexing their muscles in front of Candy. When Grenda starts to strip, the boy follows suit, eventually, Grenda can’t hold back anymore and pounces on the Pines boy, giving him a rough ride much to Candy’s enjoyment, which she joins in at the end. 

Tambry – Tambry is still reeling from her break up with Robbie. She finds herself in the company of Pacifica, the two becoming acquaintances over the years. The two booty-full girls discuss the men in town. Manly Dan being too old and having too much testosterone, Soos being head over heels with girlfriend and being out of the game. When it comes to Dipper, however, Pacifica reveals what’s been going on behind closed doors. Tambry at first thinks she’s bluffing, and the former rich heiress decides to invite her to what was supposed to be her one-on-one session that night. Dipper is shocked to see the duo waiting for him, and when his dick comes out, Tambry completely drops her phone. The two even get into a twerking contest, with Dipper being the lucky receiver of a double lap dance by the two women. 

Sandra Jimenez – Sandra is desperate for a scoop and needs to get some real new or she will go crazy. She decides to do an interview with Dipper and load it onto the net, via her website. However, she finds Dipper just as he’s coming out of a shower, and sees him in all his glory. When he wants to go change, she says it is fine. They begin the interview with a few questions, however, Sandra’s sexy body gets a rise out of Dipper, and Sandra immediately notices. This causes the interview to devolve into a wild session right on camera. During the entire time, she keeps using new jargon in her phrases “This just in: Dipper Pines has an anaconda in his pants”, “Breaking news. I’m cumming my brains out!”, or “This is Sandra Jimenez asking, How the hell is this thing still hard!?” When the hormones calm down and Sandra realizes what she just did, she runs to the camera hoping to stop the broadcast, only to find that the camera wasn’t recording or streaming, having been turned off when she dropped the camera after seeing Dipper shirtless. 

Priscila Northwest – after the incident with the prince, Priscilla gets sick of her husband and files for divorce. Unfortunately, Officer Blubbs has become far more competent over the years and reports his attempting to bribe an officer. He is arrested and sent to prison when the investigation revealed the true Northwest family history and all the people his family has swindled want their money back. Priscilla and Pacifica are both spared, one because she’s not a Northwest by blood, and the other for saving the lives of a lot of people in “Northwest Mansion Mystery”. Having helped her move into a new home, Dipper is shirtless, sweating, and the now single MILF wants a taste. After he finishes, guides him upstairs to pay him, only to find himself pushed against the wall and being kissed hard. In the middle of the session, Pacifica walks in and decides to join in. She’s already been involved with incest to why not this?”

Jennifer & Tiffany – the love god had opened up a new night club for everyone to come to. Deciding to take Dipper out for a night, the two go and dance. During a rather dirty dance session, the two are separated. Dipper meets up with Tiffany and Jennifer, both of which begin flirting with him in an attempt to humiliate, believing his muscles are to cover up a small dick.his cut off when Pacifica is heard slapping some pervert for groping her ass. She is then guided out, but upon seeing her old friends with Dipper, who she remembers abandoned her when she lost her money, at least a good amount of it, she sends Dipper a text telling him to “wreck those bitches”. Dipper turns it back on them, giving them both a long, sloppy kiss, before picking them both up and taking them to a back room provided by the love god. The two do continue teasing until Dipper’s pants come off, and they realize they are in over their heads as they, in reality, are virgins. With a smirk, Dipper promises to be gentle and proceed to drill both ladies until they scream, almost loud enough to be heard over the music. 

Giffany – Giffany managed to survive her encounter. When the remains of the robots she possessed in her pursuit of Soos is recycled into a new robot, she breaks free and travels through the internet until she reaches a factory owned by McGucket. The now only half-mad mad scientist takes over the body of a robot and gives it a few upgrades, including a bigger bust and booty, and a malleable skin upgrade that makes her just as soft as human complete with a fully functioning artificial nerve system, and a massaging pussy and ass. She travels to Gravity Falls to reclaim her man. However, Soos has left the Mystery Shack on vacation for his anniversary with Melody. Now manager for the night, Giffany arrives just as Dipper is closing up. Due to the low light, she can’t see it is Dipper and attacks Dipper, ripping off his clothes and her own. Dipper, thinking it is just a flash quickie, something Mabel came up with, grabs the girl and proceeds to fuck her. However, Giffany brings on the lights and is shocked to find Dipper being her partner, and Dipper is shocked by Giffany being alive...however, pleasure soon takes them both over and they just finish their session, which ends with Giffany passing out, or shorting out in her case. When Soos sees Giffany when he comes back, he simply screams, grabs Melody, and make a run for it back to his house, formerly his grandmothers.

Pyronica – Mable and the girls are having a sleepover, with no Dipper, just wanting to have some girl time. After some joking, the group of bombshells soon discover Dipper left a journal behind. As a joke, Mabel reads from it, pretending to be the nerd Dipper used to be. However, the ritual, by pure coincidence, winds up summoning Pyronica. She prepares to fight, only to realize she doesn’t have her powers. Dipper arrives soon after, having called but gotten no answer from his harem. He finds the girls having tied Pyronica to the bed, and are having their fun with her. Pacifica is smothering her with her ass, Mabel is massaging her tits while having hers sucked by Tambry and Wendy, and Grenda and Candy are double stuffing her puss with some strapons they brought just in case. Dipper is, of course, shocked to see Pyronica again, but it turns to lust upon seeing her body. The two got away from the demon and spread her legs so he can fuck her ass, which he does. Weakened from her transportation, she becomes the Mystery Shack’s new mascot. 

Magical Creatures

Womantaurs – Dipper is off examining in the magic forest when he suddenly hears something. It proves to be a problem as he is grabbed and knocked out. When he wakes up, he is in a cave nearby. He finds himself in the presence of 5  Womantaurs, each woman Amazonian in terms of height, their queen having tits that eclipse even Mabel’s mighty mountainous mammaries, and an ass that surpasses even Pacifica’s. She explains that they can smell manliness and they believe that Dipper is the manliest in Gravity Falls...which now makes the whole manly thing with the Mantaurs a lot of sense. She explains to Dipper that it is Snu-Snu season, and they have gone into a heat-like state, needing sexual release. Dipper, realizing he won’t get out of this, agrees. They give Dipper a special brew that enhances his already incredibly stamina and strength, allowing to viciously plow every girl until they are satisfied. 

Crossovers

Courtney Babcock – Courtney and her school’s football and cheerleading team stop in Gravity Falls on the way to a game. However, once in town Mitch starts putting the moves on the busty babes, typically earning a smack to the face. Angry, Courtney storms off and finds Dipper, who she talks with. On the way out, the gnomes pull a prank that leaves the bus broken down and in need of repair. While they stay in a hotel that recently opened, Courtney hunts down Dipper and decides to give the boy her own personal cheering sessions as she rides out a wild night with the hung stud. Her run in actually inspires Mabel to bring in costumes for roleplaying during their sessions. 

Coraline/Other Mother – In this case, Other Mother didn’t want to kidnap Coraline. In fact, she was just a lonely witch, who had to have her eyes replaced with buttons when a spell she was practicing went wrong. Needing a place to stay, due to fear of persecution, they choose the strange town of Gravity Falls. While Dipper is going through a calming walk through the woods he finds a hut, where the two live. Coraline didn’t have much interaction with others, so her finding Dipper leads to an instant attraction to him. Soon, this leads to them having sex, with Other Mother coming in and joining having needed her itch scratched. 

Velma, Daphne, & Hex Girls – When the Hex Girls come to Gravity Falls for a concert, they are joined to by the two members of the Scooby Gang. Fred, as usual, goes out searching for a mystery, and Scooby and Shaggy are more interested in trying some of the local cuisines. Dipper winds up being the one to show them around town, as Mabel has fallen in love with Scooby. After the concert, Dipper is pulled backstage by the girls as thanks for being a nice chauffer. They have a few drinks, as is custom for the HG after a successful concert. However, in their drunken state, the girls get a peek at Dipper’s tool, and they decide to have a bit of fun. 

Elvira – it is Summerween and Elvira has come to Gravity Falls to host a horror movie marathon. Given his position as the local master of all things weird, Dipper becomes her cohost. During the entire show, Elvira flirts with him, so at the end, Dipper is hard as stone and ready. When it is over, he corners Elvira in her dressing room and she invites him to punish her for her naughty behavior. Needless to say, a few people think that Elvira was practicing her “being murdered scream”.

Helen & Violet Parr – the family is on a vacation from city life and run into the city. While stopping Gravity Falls, Dipper sees them use their powers when Mabel almost gets hurt. Dipper says he won’t tell anyone about their powers if they answer some questions for him. In the end, Violet comes on to Dipper impressed by his knowledge and his physique. She decides to stick around the shop and Dipper agrees to show her some of the private hotspots. Meanwhile, Bob and Dash go off for some guy time. While alone, Violet and Helen are exposed to a powerful mushroom aphrodisiac. They swarm Dipper and grab him and have a wild threeway, using their powers in creative ways. 

Lee, Marie, & May Kanker – the trio are on a road trip for a vacation in their trailer. As soon as they see Dipper the trio is hooked and all three try flirting with him, sabotaging each other and messing up the shop. At the end of his rope Dipper simply asks, “If I fuck you...will you leave me alone.” Initially shocked at his bluntness, they simply drag him to their trailer while hanging an inappropriate do not disturb sign on the door. There would be more than one noise complaint about three girls in a trailer that night. 

Gaz - Gaz is forced to go with her brother and father when they decided to examine Gravity Falls as part of their vacation. She meets up with Candy, who challenges her to a game. After several rounds...and a lot of quarters Candy comes out victorious, her prize being able to do anything she wants with the loser. Candy brings her to her weekly threesome with Grenda and Dipper. She is at first unimpressed but gets a shock when she sees Dipper’s joystick. She joins in and has a great time. She actually smiles at Dipper the next day, which leads to Dib freaking out and thinking she is an alien. 

Mandy – Mandy has traveled to Gravity Falls wanting to get out of Endsville and away from Billy, and worse, Erwin, whose crush has become a dangerous obsession. Wanting to get rid of the boy, she decides she needs to find a hot guy and fast. While low, she is desperate to keep the little creep away from her. It creeps her out even more than some of the other stuff she’s seen. She finds Dipper and bluntly asks for sex. Dipper is, of course, surprised and simply says yes. Pacifica asks if she can join...and Mandy shrugs and says yes. She records a video and sends it to Erwin, who is heartbroken, but she doesn’t care. Before she leaves, she thanks Dipper for the fun, and even kisses him.

Amethyst, Pears & Garnet – after saving Beach City and restoring the corrupted gems, the three gems, Greg, and Steven all head on a massive road trip, the gems now wanting to see how the world has changed. After arriving in the enchanted woods near Gravity Falls they meet Dipper who is writing examinations in his own journal. Greg and Steven go exploring using a map Dipper made. When he finds out they’re aliens, Dipper gets excited and asks a few questions. He is immediately surprised that humans and gems can reproduce. Amethyst even offers to show him, how it is done. Pearl is of course horrified and denies this, but Garnet suddenly blushed, seeing the future with them doing it. She whispers to the gems and they agree to at least give it a shot. Amethyst had always been curious about sex, Garnet’s Sapphire side being interested, and Pearl agreeing to do so. Having seen the women around town, they decide to change their clothes and their bodies to sluttier versions of their outfits from “Change your mind”. Garnet gives herself Mable’s tits and Tambry’s ass, Pearls gives herself Wendy’s figure, and Amethyst gives herself Pacifica’s curves only with larger juggs. 

Cool ideas like always.

Also I just added Kimmy Mysner, Monica, Amber and Tiffany from Sym-Bionic Titan to the crossover list, after seeing these drawings by Turk128 featuring them, so got any ideas for them? (preferrably one that involves them gaining the bodies from those drawings. Also you can add Princess Ilana if you want).

Edited by thebooblover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Random Fan

Princess Illana, Kimmy Mysner, Monica, Amber & Tiffany – Illana, having officially joined the cheer squad after making nice with Kimmy, goes with the girls on a spa retreat, a treat that Kimmy and the girls all saved up for so they could go. On the way, they stop in Gravity Falls to have some breakfast, where they run into some of the lovely ladies of Gravity Falls, and their ridiculous and slutty proportions. Meanwhile, Dipper is examining an old alien crash site that hit around the same time as the first alien craft that hit. It turns out, it belonged to the Mutraddi and it was supposed to be used to breed various monsters, not that Dipper knows this. He brings it back to the shack, given a day of rest from his regular sextravaganzas with the girls. Around this time, Kimmy and her group arrive at the tourist trap, getting a laugh out of some of the strange sights in the store. Tiffany, feeling hungry, wants a candy bar tries to get one out of the vending machine door to Ford’s lab, but after getting frustrated she punches random buttons, activating the door. Thinking that it might be some kind of game for the shack or something else, they decide to check it out. Upon finding Dipper, he is shocked by their sudden appearance and drops the device, unfortunately activating it. The beams that shoot out, blast the girls, except Illana, and cause them to become ridiculously voluptuous. It also makes them incredibly horny, and in a lustful haze, they attack each other and Dipper. In the process, the guilty pleasure mode for Illana’s armor activates, getting all kinds of attention. The girls and Dipper go at it for what seems like, and probably was hours, switching between the massive dildo and the massive cock before them.

I

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Guest Random Fan said:

Princess Illana, Kimmy Mysner, Monica, Amber & Tiffany – Illana, having officially joined the cheer squad after making nice with Kimmy, goes with the girls on a spa retreat, a treat that Kimmy and the girls all saved up for so they could go. On the way, they stop in Gravity Falls to have some breakfast, where they run into some of the lovely ladies of Gravity Falls, and their ridiculous and slutty proportions. Meanwhile, Dipper is examining an old alien crash site that hit around the same time as the first alien craft that hit. It turns out, it belonged to the Mutraddi and it was supposed to be used to breed various monsters, not that Dipper knows this. He brings it back to the shack, given a day of rest from his regular sextravaganzas with the girls. Around this time, Kimmy and her group arrive at the tourist trap, getting a laugh out of some of the strange sights in the store. Tiffany, feeling hungry, wants a candy bar tries to get one out of the vending machine door to Ford’s lab, but after getting frustrated she punches random buttons, activating the door. Thinking that it might be some kind of game for the shack or something else, they decide to check it out. Upon finding Dipper, he is shocked by their sudden appearance and drops the device, unfortunately activating it. The beams that shoot out, blast the girls, except Illana, and cause them to become ridiculously voluptuous. It also makes them incredibly horny, and in a lustful haze, they attack each other and Dipper. In the process, the guilty pleasure mode for Illana’s armor activates, getting all kinds of attention. The girls and Dipper go at it for what seems like, and probably was hours, switching between the massive dildo and the massive cock before them.

I

Awesome, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/17/2019 at 8:53 PM, Guest Random Fan said:

Princess Illana, Kimmy Mysner, Monica, Amber & Tiffany – Illana, having officially joined the cheer squad after making nice with Kimmy, goes with the girls on a spa retreat, a treat that Kimmy and the girls all saved up for so they could go. On the way, they stop in Gravity Falls to have some breakfast, where they run into some of the lovely ladies of Gravity Falls, and their ridiculous and slutty proportions. Meanwhile, Dipper is examining an old alien crash site that hit around the same time as the first alien craft that hit. It turns out, it belonged to the Mutraddi and it was supposed to be used to breed various monsters, not that Dipper knows this. He brings it back to the shack, given a day of rest from his regular sextravaganzas with the girls. Around this time, Kimmy and her group arrive at the tourist trap, getting a laugh out of some of the strange sights in the store. Tiffany, feeling hungry, wants a candy bar tries to get one out of the vending machine door to Ford’s lab, but after getting frustrated she punches random buttons, activating the door. Thinking that it might be some kind of game for the shack or something else, they decide to check it out. Upon finding Dipper, he is shocked by their sudden appearance and drops the device, unfortunately activating it. The beams that shoot out, blast the girls, except Illana, and cause them to become ridiculously voluptuous. It also makes them incredibly horny, and in a lustful haze, they attack each other and Dipper. In the process, the guilty pleasure mode for Illana’s armor activates, getting all kinds of attention. The girls and Dipper go at it for what seems like, and probably was hours, switching between the massive dildo and the massive cock before them.

I

Please do Shelby.

Also, how about the heroes being misplaced. Since they’re from a 1960s America where superheroes are legally sanctioned, they could accidentally go through a wormhole. Here’s one scenario:

It’s the middle of the night and the family are all driving through a clear, peaceful night sky. Most of the family is asleep save for Bob who’s driving, when suddenly clouds role in at supernatural speeds. Soon it’s storming heavily on the road with thunder crackling in the night sky and lightning striking dangerously close to their car, waking up the rest of the Parrs. Tensions are high until lightning strikes directly in front of them, causing Bob to swerve the car on the wrong side of the road and narrowly missing an oncoming truck. After that fiasco, the storm clouds are gone as they came and the night sky is clear once more. Only something strange is going on, namely that there is a full moon instead of a half one, and also that there’s a town up ahead when the map says that the closest town is still 20 miles away. When they arrived, they were further confused at the fact that this town was in Oregon when they had just left Metroville which was all the way in Illinoi. So they traveled from one end of the country to the other in one night. After renting a motel room and getting familiar with their surroundings, they meet Dipper, who can already tell them that there was something peculiar about them, mainly the fact that they scratched their heads at cell phones and dressed like they were from a vintage television program (60s era style). It wasn’t until they discovered that they were over 50 years into the future that they realized the gravity(heh) of the situation. But Dipper tells them to relax as time anomalies aren’t all that strange, at least compared to the other things Gravity Falls has lurking under its foundations. He promises that he’ll make a call to the T.A.R.C. to investigate how this happened and return them to their correct time. In the meanwhile, they’re free to hang out in the town so long as they don’t mess with the supernatural.

Time passes and Dipper and Mabel find out that they have superpowers, which is fascinating until it turns out that supers are common where they’re from and that the government had apparently sanctioned them. This makes no sense as they’ve never had supers anywhere in their history. Things get even stranger as Blenden tells Dipper that while there was an anomaly, it wasn’t time based, but space based. He tells them not to worry as the Spatial Dimension Security Force (S.D.S.F.) are already on the case. At the same time, Bob and Dash are out for some father/son bonding time in the town and Helen is staying in the shack with JackJack waiting for them to go back. Violet is also in the shack mostly because she’s infatuated with Dipper and his mix brains and brawn, something many boys lack in high school. While there, she tries to flirt with him by getting him to explain what certain things where in the shop, until she gets to a phallic shaped fungus which sprays both her and Helen with a potent aphrodisiac gas. And you know how it goes from there.

In the end, it turns out it was a supervillain that sent them to Gravity Fall by accident. Turns out, now that superheroes where sanctioned again, a lot of criminals and supervillains were being captured faster than ever. This supervillain (who’s whole stick is dimensional physics) wanted to go to a world without superheroes to conquer, and ended up accidentally sending the Parrs to Gravity Falls due to them driving just when his latest portal activated. Unfortunately, he was only able to maniacally laugh for approximately 20 seconds before the S.D.S.F. ported in and arrested him on the spot. And with that, the Parrs were sent home after an awesome time in Gravity Falls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hmmm. May i suggest an alternative? Kinda going of an idea i had a while back, what if gravity falls was a 'fresh start' town, where people fled to avoid questions. Thus, starnge events and people always tended to find it to make a new life, and dipper einds up diacovering them all by accident.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.