Snake_King

Spider-Man (Accidentally) Rewrites the Universe! HAREM!

Recommended Posts

Note: This doesn’t have to be based on any particular version of the Marvel Universe, as you can make your own if you want.

Premise: The heroes have waged an all-out but losing battle against Thanos, who is about to collect the final Infinity Stone to add to his gauntlet.  Most of the heroes have been killed during the fight, with a beaten and bruised Peter Parker/Spider-Man among the few who remain.  With the aid of his companions, Spidey is able to subdue Thanos long enough to pull the newly completed Infinity Gauntlet off of him.  Thanos breaks free of the other heroes and is about to attack Spider-Man, but thankfully, the Wall-Crawler has managed to put the gauntlet on in time and snaps his fingers, hoping to imprison Thanos for good and undo all the damage that the monster did.  The Infinity Gauntlet does just that, but not in the way he expected.

Peter then wakes up and finds that his world has changed in more ways than one, as the Infinity Gauntlet read his inner thoughts and desires and made them into a reality.  Among the changes; both of his parents and his Uncle Ben are alive; he gets positive publicity from the Daily Bugle; the public likes him; he’s a member of the Avengers and in good with the super community; and most surprisingly of all, all the women he’s dated or shown an interest in have become even more voluptuous and curvy, horny for him, and have decided that they don’t mind sharing him.

Harem:

  1. Mary Jane Watson
  2. Gwen Stacy (her death erased by the Infinity Gauntlet)
  3. Felicia Hardy/Black Cat
  4. Betty Brant
  5. Liz Allen
  6. Natasha Romanov/Black Widow
  7. Carol Danvers/Captain Marvel
  8. Debra Whitman
  9. Julia Carpenter/Spider-Woman II/Madame Web II
  10. Marrow
  11. Barbara “Bobbi” Morse/Mockingbird
  12. Cindy Moon/SIlk
  13. Silver Sablinova/Silver Sable
  14. Emma Frost
  15. Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
  16. Anna Marie/Rogue

You may add girls, but keep in mind that this is already 16 girls for one guy and the readers to keep track of.   These are all girls/women that Spidey has been with at some point in the comics, and let’s stick with them for now without jumping on to adding other ladies from the Marvel Universe.

Requirements:

  • All characters are 18+ years old
  • Peter is nearing the end of college
  • All of the women he gets with are single at the time of this story
  • Doggystyle Anal (anyone who knows me on this site will tell you that this is a big MUST for me when it comes to lemons)
  • Keep the story simple

Allowed:

  • Paizuri (titty fuck)
  • Breastfeeding
  • Exhibitionism
  • Public Sex
  • Spanking
  • (consensual) Degrading Dirty Talk
  • Bisexual yuri between the harem members (I think in at least one continuity, Felicia was confirmed to be bi)
  • Strap-on sex between the girls

NO:

  • Pegging
  • Rape
  • Cheating
  • NTR
  • Underage Sex
  • Bashing

If you’re interested in doing this or have any questions about it, feel free to ask in a comment or PM me.  Thank you for your time and have a most wonderful day, everybody!

Edited by Snake_King
Grammar & Clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rbel
22 hours ago, Snake_King said:

both of his parents and his Uncle Ben are alive

I think you should leave them dead because their deaths are a key part of who Spider-Man is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Guest Rbel said:

I think you should leave them dead because their deaths are a key part of who Spider-Man is.

The idea is that the Infinity Gauntlet made his inner desires a reality, and so, don’t you think that one of those desires would be to have his dead loved ones be alive?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Red_Light_Zone said:

This is a nice challenge!

Thanks!  Any thoughts on it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can i suggesrlt something? Good formatting and an establushed goal (in ADDITION to getting all the girls i mean) can help with a sense of acxomplishment, so..…

 

What if he was trying to make a backup avengers? Say thanos WAS imprisoned, but thr prison was very slowly breaking down and peter knew it, but the avengers were somehow missing or incapacitated in this new world. Or just busy preparing.

Imagine if he decided to gather a backup team of avangers to help fight and finish thanos for good, and the girls just happened to be prime power candidates, like mary jane as iron spider, felicia as a wakandan-tech enhanced black cat and gwen as a spider-girl. Possibly with back regular counterparts like shuri as another black panther or american dream and america chavez. He doesn't realise that they are coming onto him until AFTER he's recruited a bunch however… at first he's just happy it's so easy finding volunteers.

 

This could help keep track of everyone as little squadlets, and create a good sense of progress towards and endgoal, create a team to kick thanos's butt for good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/12/2019 at 2:45 AM, Strange_idea said:

Can i suggesrlt something? Good formatting and an establushed goal (in ADDITION to getting all the girls i mean) can help with a sense of acxomplishment, so..…

 

What if he was trying to make a backup avengers? Say thanos WAS imprisoned, but thr prison was very slowly breaking down and peter knew it, but the avengers were somehow missing or incapacitated in this new world. Or just busy preparing.

Imagine if he decided to gather a backup team of avangers to help fight and finish thanos for good, and the girls just happened to be prime power candidates, like mary jane as iron spider, felicia as a wakandan-tech enhanced black cat and gwen as a spider-girl. Possibly with back regular counterparts like shuri as another black panther or american dream and america chavez. He doesn't realise that they are coming onto him until AFTER he's recruited a bunch however… at first he's just happy it's so easy finding volunteers.

 

This could help keep track of everyone as little squadlets, and create a good sense of progress towards and endgoal, create a team to kick thanos's butt for good.

That’s up to the writer who decides to take this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strange_idea said:

 

As original poster, could i ask your opinion though?

It’s not a bad idea, as having an end goal would give it a nice structure, and having an overall antagonist to work against would add to that. 

However, giving the nature of what I had in mind, I’m sorry, but the whole “he doesn’t realize they’re onto him until later” thing is a bit of a no-no here.  The idea is that they’re onto him and he DOES know it AND they’re fine with sharing him already due to the Inifnity Gauntlet making his desires a reality, something he doesn’t initially realize until AFTER he wakes up after using it.  As such, the “add a girl and bed her” approach is a must for this, I’m afraid.

Also, the girls I picked for this are ones that Spidey’s had a relationship with at some point or another in a canon comic, main universe or alternate continuity.  As far as I know, he’s never interacted with American Dream, Shuri, or America Chavez (the latter of whom has drawn the ire of many readers, if what Praetor and Red_Light_Zone have told me is true), let alone had a relationship of any kind with them.

That being said, I’m not against the idea of an overall story arc being added to this.  Again, though, it’s all up to the writer who decides to take this challenge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, S01 said:

Thoughts on adding Kamala Khan?

I wasn’t going to add her since I haven’t seen her comics or watched the Disney show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.