Click Here!

female Warrior Protagonist

Guest Synapsor

Guest Synapsor

I just found the Heavy Metal (Metal Hurlant) Cartoon Movie and wondered if there are possibly Fics that contain Characters like Taarna in it. It doesnt have to be Heavy Metal, but it should be a Fantasy Setting/World, if possible (post-apocalyptic is also welcome). Also if she is clad in a fullbody armor or in a Leather-like skin revealing Suit doesnt matter (although a similar outfit like Taarna wears would be more appealing to me, but no recommendation). If she doesnt fight (and the mood/situation is right) she would look for sexual pleasures. By this, i thought that she would have a Hedonism way about living her adventures. She has no specific orientation but sleeps with men and Woman as long as they are attractive to her. Maybe she has a close Friendship with a male and a Woman (who might also be her lovers), but i would like her to go on a Journey or Mission and so she learns to know other People and lovers, so her partners would change. However these people are just one-night stands (i would accept a later reunion of the ONSs and a possible repeat of their Pleasuring) . There might be the one or the other male or Female who might fall in love with her, but her Journey needs her to go on. People who are Enemies of her First and then getting attracted to her and become lovers are also ok.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.