Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

Guest nightwind83

i actually open up the story with Kurenai finding out what hinata is happening to hinata in the hell viewing genjutsu. as for the village looking into how Kurenai got so skilled, she is an elite jounin as it is in canon. being more skilled is only a thing in comparing to her canon self. her matching Itachi given she still losses is something that gives her credit but not something for anyone outside the Hokage to even think on. even then it's just that one of this Junin is more skilled then he thought she would be. good, she did her job of improving her skills. how Kurenai improved her skills based on mission reports then her performance during the Konoha crash is a way to get Tsunade interested in her as an example for other kunoichi in the village. by this time hinata is already been taken by the Hyuga clan and turned into one of their milk slaves/concubines.

Tsunade it would be during a standard meet and greet with the Hyuga that some comment or something looks familiar about one of the slaves on display that Tsunade would then ask about hinata. the deal would be made so that Tsunade would sign off on hinata removal from the shinobi services.

as for Anko, i don't see her liking how hinata was trained as a genin. nor Hinata's treatment by her clan. but at the same time not having a huge issue with the whole set up of the division. more that Kurenai and the Hyuga didn’t provide the correct training to hinata as a genin. i see her being a bit jealous of Jiraiya and Tsunade's students. i also see her having an issue with naruto sealing then just leaving her be. her trust in Jiraiya from their working relationship is the only reason she is willing to give naruto a chance by sending hinata to him. basically, Anko would provide the training that allow Hinata to act as more than just a living sex doll. she would have some strong words for naruto planed till she sees how he reacts with hinata then it just be a pat on the head and offering a few ideas. might have anko become Hinata's teacher later on with Hinata becoming the next head of the division. undecided on that this point.

the way i see the history of the seal is that the moment in canon we see with kushina in minato’s arm on top of a tree with the moon behind them. right after the romantic moment Minato passes out from chakra exhaustion much to kushina frustration. while Minato is recovering in the hospital she takes a peak and is disappointed in what she sees. less so when she finds out Minato is a grower, not a shower, still disappointed but not as much. a comment from Jiraiya who is visiting his student and just got back from teaching Kumo a lesson for their attempt on kunshina. gives kushina the idea give a seal to Minato that fixs his little issues. (this is the plot i will go with when i write the kushina and minato one. kushina will be a femdom in this. jiraiya will be given adviase to them but not having full information on the details of what's going on. might even have the two help Jiraiya with breaking in some of his spy network.) so the seal will condition and even go so far as change their bodies so the other is the only way the other one can get maximum pleasure. it will improve naruto’s chakra control, flexibility and eyesight. while ingressing Hinata's charka capacity, endurance and giving her a healing factor.

i see the seal making it so that Hinata's pussy will reject anything that's not part of naruto. his dick most of all being the most accepted. if its a dildo to small will just be let go off in the same way one starts breathing if you hold our breath too long. if its large enough to near naruto’s size or larger her pussy will start pushing it out on its own. even draining her chakra if she lacks the muscle strength to do so. if something is shaped to stop that Hinata's pussy will simply break it to get the job done. naruto would have trouble staying hard in

i do see Jiraiya using jutsu and seals to get members of his network to not be comprised and keep working for him. ones he got from the division he told them to them before applying as long as they came from Konoha. as Jiraiya i see only having one of two kids at most if at all. i see his view on things being that love and sex should be shared by as many as possible and as much as possible but kids could be considered very carefully. i also see him doing controlled leaks of information that only he and the sitting Hokage know of to keep his spies to useful to kill. mostly outdated information. though i do see Jiraiya replacing that im not just a whore im the greats one ever. given that the woman are all working for him that makes him a pimp. maybe the greatest pimp ever. as for how he would react to one of HIS girls being taken he’d go give ‘toad pimp slaps’ to any in his way. then expose the network to the whole of the elemental nations. letting others do most of the work for him. if they were killed he go in destroying the place kidnap a few key people to hand over konoha’s I.t. turning the rest of what's left to add to his own. flooding the villages with false information at the same time. you take one he takes two you take 2 he takes 10.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you are starting the story with Kurenai’s genjutsu.

One thing about Naruto & Jiraiya is that I see them haveing an attitude a bit like Shanks from One piece, with his" You can spill drinks on me, even spit on me. I'll just laugh about it. But If you dare to hurt my friends... I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!”.(I love sharks speech to the bandit when he turns up to save Luffy from the bandits).

As for Jiraiya whore speech I was sort thinking of hi useing it on Hinata, Hinata’s  sort of crying and says she doesn't deserve to be with naruto and then Jiraiya ask why and then Hinata answer between sobs because the village turned her into a whore and the  Jiraiya makes his I am the best payed whore in the world speech, Jiraiya knows that he is not being entirely Honest though after all he gets to chose who he sleeps with and he enjoys it but Hinata has to sleep with who ever her clan or the village orders her to. (Jiraiya has complet control over his situation but Hinata has none).

I also see Jiraiya being caught by Suprise by what the Village did to Hinata since he probably developed a soft spot for her while she spent time with him and Naruto during the Chunin exam break.

Guest Nightwind83

i'll have to have to remember about that speach when the time comes as it will. and i agree with u about that whole attitude the two have. 

jiraiya surprise wont be just over what the village did to hinata but that tsunade was involved in it. i see him as having a strick code about things. the devision is great from his view but there is somethings u just dont do or allow to happen. that Hinata didnt agree to it from the get go is going to be his biggest grief. he will have words with anko over that and his own pound of flesh to take from kuriana and the hyuga clan. right after naruto leaves the office with Hinata he will get in it with tsunade. toad does beat slug after all. plus his old student did hold the hokages office before her. he wont do anything to tsunade but he will get his point accross. till she proves herself he will also stop chasing her. 

If you ever do a Naruko story I Like the Idea of her still ending up as the Child of prophecy like she does in this challenge after she does still technically get trained by Jiraiya even if its not as a Shinobi.

I was thinking about other girls that we might see in the perverted Division in passing you don’t want to many.( I don’t really want to see any named OC girls becoming recurring character apart from maybe a Female Uchiha called Satsuki(Satsuki being the most common fanficion name for a Female Sasuke)

I though that Hinata(,Kushina, Rin and Naruko in a Naruko story) being an exception not the rule when it comes to the girls in the program with most of them being Traitors like the Female Uchiha that were secretly captured instead of killed in the Uchiha massacre or Enemy shinobi)

As for Minato student Rin maybe Instead of dying from Kakaishi’s attack the three tails heals her but the Sanbi also escapes (Obito still thinks she is dead)Minato saves her life and then  the village put her in the program because having the Sanbi in her how ever temporarily turned her into a pseudo Jinchuriki and that might give have interesting effects so Rin and Kushina would be expedition to the Rule as  pseudo Jinchuriki( but that would probably be for another story)

some enemy Kunoichi that we could end up see making cameos are:

Tayuya  and Kin from the sound village ( maybe Just Tayuya to keep the named character down)

Kurotsuchi from Iwa(how the leaf village manages to secretly capture the granddaughter of the Third Tsuchikage I don’t know)

Fū the Nanabi Jinchuriki( i feel like its best to leave Fū out of it because there is no way to stop Akatsuki from getting her)

Femhaku from Kiri(even if she was never a Kiri shinobi )

I can’t really think of any girl from the sand village apart from Temari who I see more as being part of the Tsunade’s group when she is in the leaf village as the sand villages ambassador

As for Kumo I kind of see Alliance with Konoha going threw for them with Kumo agree to hush everything up because they are getting Hinata mother even if there is seal on her to stop her from giving birth to Kids with Byakugan the Fourth Raikage is of the thinking that no seal is perfect he will just keep impregnating Hinata mum  till she gives birth to a Kid with Byakugan so Hinata has like 10 Half sibling running around Kumo( at least one of the kids is Killer B because A thought that the Hachibi chakra might succeed in getting round the seal).

so you could have Samui and Karui  make their cameos as Kumo ambassadors were they join Tsunade’s group( I cant see a way for Yugito to end up in the custody of the Leaf village although I see Mabui  the Fourth Raikage's assistant being a member of Jiraiya's spy network)

Would the girls around Tsunades office get replacement girl after Hinata is sent off to naruto ? If they do I would go with a Satsuki Uchiha who the girls in Tsunade office use to take out their anger out sasuke on.( use her as foil to Hinata showing what happens when there is no Naruto there to save her. Although I still kind of want Naruto to save her as well)

and I don’t see Naruto letting Konan get away in this story but He would probably take her as another personal slave like Hinata because she was also a Student of Jiraiya.( would Jiriya even die in this story?)

really I want Naruto to Use Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu as Tajū Aftercare No Jutsu were he makes a Clone do give Aftercare to every Girl in Perverted division.

real when it comes to Naruto Saving girls from the Program I want him to save all of them but it would be best to keep the Number under five(The other girls I would have Naruto save in order of preference would be Konan,Kurotsuchi ,Femhaku and Satsuki Uchiha).

I was thinking about Tsunade going to the Kumo Chunin exam's and then as Tsunade and A are watching the Finals there is a Mother daughter  Reunion and Then A and Tsunade Swap salves while watching the exam Finals so Tsunade gets Pleased by Hinata mum and Hinata is used By A.

On Hinata mum I was thinking that Inoichi Yamanaka made a back up of Hinata’s mum mind and then when the Shinobi alliance is formed  Inoichi gives her back all her old memory's but then she Decides to stay with A and Killer B because they have actually been really kind to her outside of Public Eye( In public they played it up so the Hyuga wouldn’t get suspicious). and she prefers the Life she has in Kumo to the one she had in Konoha.

That would actually be interesting Hinata mother would be working in the Raikage’s office just like Hinata is working in the Hokage’s office but instead of being treated Badly by A and B round the Raikages office the way Hinata is BY Tsunade,Shizune,sakura,Kurenai,Ino,tenten,ect. It is were Hinata mother is Treated best with her working as the Raikage's assistant alongside Mabui while under a Genjutsu so that most people cant see who she is .(as for how Hinata mother regained her memorys that Inoichi locked away mabye just go with blaming it on the waterfall of truth instead of Inoichi restoring her memorys).

So Hinata mother would be treat kindly by the  upper echelon of Kumo and only treated the way Hinata is in public to make sure that  the Hyuga see Hinata mother beging treated the way they think Kumo would treat her.

That would make  Raikage and the People around his office the true Foil of Tsunade and the people around her office

I mainly like the Idea of A being in His office with Hinatas pregnant mother on his Cock as she helps him with his paper work. and Mabui is happy about it because A isn't going to smash threw any walls while Hinata mother is strapped to his chest.

A could also Use Hinata’s mother for his Training but instead of Hurting her he learn to extend his lighting amour over her as well(can you Imagen A going into battle  with Hinata mother  strapped to his chest with them both cover in A lighting amour with Hinatas mother jukening anything that comes in range with the enhanced speed form the Lighting amour).

Two problems in what I suggested are One if A actually cares about Hinata mother why would be do the swap while watching the Finals with Tsunade and two how would Hinata mother and A communicate while moving so fast in combat.

and its simple fixed by A having some talent in Ninshi there is no season that Naruto would be the only one to use it and Gyūki teaching A and B(and Hinatas mother) Ninshu would help explain the Combo attacks that A and B could do.(Gyūki being the Son of the sage of six paths would know Ninshu so he could help them learn it)

so when A and Tsunade swap they are actually running diagnosis Jutsu on the other slave A with NInshu and Tsunade with Medical Jutsu. Tsunade would be surprised at how healthy Hinata  mother was and A would be shock at how badly the Leaf had been treating Hinata.

and in Combat that are using Ninshu to communicate.(would A be able to see threw Hinata mother Byakugan with Ninshu if they were close enough?)

I also feel like the Idea of a Seal that could stop a Child from being Born with Byakugan would be unfeasible instead the Seal would make it so that Hinata’s mother and any girls she gave birth to could only give birth to girls. with the Hyuga elder planing to Kidnap and eliminate Hinata’s Kumo Half sister and Nieces and do to them what they did to Hinata before they could start a Kumo Hyuga clan.( the seal would give them two generation before there would be a male Hyuga born in Kumo because a boy is needed to grow a clan quickly a girl can give birth a a baby once year a boy can Knock up mutil girls a day).

My head canon for the Hyuga kidnapping in Canon is that the Kidnapper was supposed to Kidnap Neji before he could be branded with cage bird seal after all a boy would be much more useful for starting a clan in Kumo than a Girl(I think Hizashi Hyūga was the Inside man and when the Kidnapper fucked up and Took Hinata instead he took his brother place because he created the problem in the first place and he couldn't in good conscious let his brother die because of him). Neji would probably have been Given his Pick of all the Girl in Kumo when he grew up to create his own Harem.

Guest Nightwind83

i got that challenge on my ist to do some day. had no plans for a replacement for hinata when she is sent. kind if feel that if she was replaced then the girls would have no reaction to hinata return. ill have to think on that and see if a foil in her place might be a good idea. maybe that they built up several slaves that they play with. just that hinata is the prototype for them or that the others dont react being mentally broken with out an anker like hinata has with naruto.

as for the alliance i see it being a completely fake on top of ir as i have things right now hinata mother cant have children. she asked for her womp and ovaries to be removed as with her eyes before the end of the training. she broke from it them a yanamaka finished the job. basically she is a blank slate. might be interesting to show that she had eyes put in and mind carefully repaired by ay and bee. hinata mother recognizing her daughter or naruto from reports but no real memories of them, then asks for how they are doing. she feels something for hinata but cant. put it in contact. i dont see the hyuga clan letting anyone go to an enemy that might produce children. 

as i have things outlined those (its over 90% female but there are a few guys) working in the devesion headquarters have better treatment then Hinata. its ones who are assigned to work other places that have it bad. if given the choose ( whitch there not) most would choose to work as pony girls or public dungeon. get there perverted bodies needs meet and the after care at the end of the day. only a few get these assignments and it rotates. hinata being sent out to jiraiya would have the girls all very jealous of her. with naruto treatment of her it some might even attack hinata if they are aware enough to be able to. hinata wont have any devsion friends. she kept mostly in the hokage tower and the hyuga clan. so she will not know how things are done. 

the chuunin exams is an interesting idea. might do that before sending hinata to naruto. maybe have one of the kumo shinobi comment in surprise given jiraiya repetition. maybe mabui comment about naruto and hinata mumbles in a daze "naruto-kun". i agree about mabui being in jiraiya spynetwork. just not have her be one that ay knows about. 

as for jiraiya death not in this story. no he retires as a spy master after the villages form an allince spending his days with his top girls like mabui and the leader of the Kucinich only village and konan. maybe even tsunade if she changes her ways. writing and preaching his perverted way of life that is gain popularity in the age of peace. oh and for this story i see jiraiya as a switch that can top from the bottom female doms like tsunade, anko or mabui. with his skills and what he picks up of ninshu he can give any woman just what they want. even if they don't know that. jiraiya no longer flirting with tsunade or letting her hit him would eat away at her a lot. leaving her very frustrated both mentally and sexually

Them doing that to Hinata mum is a bit to icky for mainly because the Removing of the of the Eyes,womb and ovaries is permanent harm which for me which is a big turn off. I prefer the Idea of the Hyuga elders seeing it as a chance bring some of Kumo strongest Shinobi into the Hyuga clan over the long term after all the Hyuga clan has been around for a long time I am sure they have protocols for how to get the  Byakugan back under control even if it takes them a few decades the hyuga clan has time they have been around for centuries.

But since they have already done it maybe have Gyūki be angry about what was done to Hinata Mom after all technically Hinata mum is His many times Great niece  and have him regenerate Hinata’s Mums body and have her Regrow it all I know that even a jinchūriki regeneration is normal not that good but we also only really see  jinchūriki regeneration in combat( I wouldn’t change what they do to Hinata mum after all it is the Logical thing for the Human shaped monster that are the Hyuga elder to do, But I would also Like Gyūki to overtime be able to Fix all the damage and regrow her  Eyes, womb and ovaries it would probably take months or year but it would stop the story from having permanent harm in it)

not to mention I would love to see Ay destroy the Hyuga clan for trying to target his Daughters from Hinata’s mom sort of a massive Arlong park style entrance were Naruto, Jiraiya, Ay and bee walk up to the Hyuga clan compound and smash down the Door and then are “so were are the Hyuga elders” the way that The straw hats did at Arlong park but instead of it being a hard fight Naruto, Jiraiya, Ay and bee curbstone the Hyuga clan and then Tusnade arrives  next to the Crater that was once the Hyuga clan and is like “what the Hell is going on” and Naruto, Jiraiya, Ay and bee are all like “I don’t know did you see anything” “nope i saw nothing” they then turn to the piled up body to to Hyuga clan members that are still alive and are like “did you guys see anything and the Hyuga members just groan and the ones that are awake shake there head in fear with comically wide eyes Tusnade knows what happened but she can hardly call the 4 S-rank+ shinobi(two of which are  jinchūriki) in front of her out on it and real she is Kina of glad that they killed off the Hyuga elders)

I do like that Jiraiya is being staying alive maybe he still has his Fight with Pein  but because of his increased strength he survives long enough that toads can reverse Summon him away(as long as he is alive when they get him to Tsunade and her team of apprentices can heal him from pretty much anything barring death and maybe have him retire to the Village to whip the Division into shape(but then what will all the member of his spy network who cant be pleased by any other man do?) Jiraiya wielding Rasengan on the Stump were he is missing his Hand would be pretty cool

that is actually another use for the special perverted division Chakra battery's for medics to use in long operations( I am pretty sure in canon we see teams of medic were multiple people supply the chakra and then the lead medic directs it)

About Ay it has alway been my head canon that he is the Best medical ninja in Kumo because of how much his lighting amour Jutsu interacts with the nervous system I imagen he would have to have a great understanding of the Human body to use lightning amour.( its also funny to imagen Ay and Tsunade have a Rinvalry as medical ninja)

also since Jiraiya is alive I would have Konan go to Jiraiya instead of Naruto. Meaning that still leaves Kurotsuchi ,Femhaku and Satsuki Uchiha as girl that I wouldn't mind Joining Hinata as being directly under Naruto.

Maybe even Have Haku be one of the males and have him be Feminized by the division( Zubuza seem to have already started the Feminization process with Haku) one thing that could be used on the Boys and naruto when he is being domed by his sub is a Humbler.

If Haku is a boy  That brings it down to Kurotsuchi  and Satsuki Uchiha as potential girls joining Hinata as Naruto’s( Of the three girls Hinata, Satsuki and Kurotsuchi  I think that  Hinata and Kurotsuchi would be Switchs with Satsuki being a Pure Sub)

I would like to see Naruto and Satsuki be a Subbing couple with Hinata and Kurotsuchi Doming them( after the other two girls join Naruto and Hinata,  Naruto only subbing when one of his Girls joins him so that they are a Subbing couple would be cool)

Guest Nightwind83

like i said before not sure how much i will be showing kumo. their is a few ideas that are good but the focus will be on hinata and konoha. the way i show hinata mother is an opening of a night same with her meeting naruto and being pulled from him. 

going to keep the focus on hinata with a few looks at the larger happening of the world. so ay wont be coming in to fix any of kononha problems. that would be an act of war that could not go unanswered. 

as for the rest of the girls in jiraiya spynet with the exception of his top ones he would undo what he did or transfer it to someone they wanted to have a relationship with that meet his standards. its part of how his world view will gain ground during peace time. old memebrs of his spy network will spread it. 

the devsion being used as chakra batteries is good. 

though it is not so much the devsion needed reforming as how the village treats its members. since this is a naruhina story with no harem then naruto wont be getting any more girls. been thinking of lee getting a harem though. so any of them that need rescuing will most likely go to him maybe a few of the junin.  

Some things to do to Haku if he is a boy would be this and this 

There is also this but it could be done to division member of both gender(for Hinata I would have it be another girl in the bag with her and have it be were she first meets Satsuki orKurotsuchi. Kurotsuchi would probably be better with its being it being Kurotsuchi presently captures so she is still her canon pettanko and tsundere self , Satsuki would probably already to broken for it to have any effect on her at this point)

Any yeah sorry got getting side tracked with Kumo stuff(I sort of felt the compulsion to work out a possible happy ending for Hinata mum after my suggestion ended up in such a horrible situation)and I was  the one the that said  that I didn't want there to be to many named recurring sub Character to distract from Hinata.

Yep I sort of see us seeing Ami In bondage at the end of Sakura’s bed with her being Sakura personal slave.

but I don't think that she would be the one to replace Hinata around the office, I would want that to be a girl that we know a bit more about. 

But I also don't Think that Kurotsuchi would be the replace ment after thinking about it Woukd be a bit much for them to be able to get hold of the Tsuxhikages granddaughter so I would save Kurotsuchi for a story were a male Naruto gets enslaved, Have him get into the custody of Iwa and then When the Third Tsuchikages is planning to have Naruto public executed for being the son of the Fourth hokage Kurotsuchi instead takes Naruto as her slave,  like say Naruto is bound in a arm binder, Humbler, cockring, blindfold so that his yellow hair is visable with a plug up his ass pressing on his prostate to keep him erect in the middle of the Tsuchikages Office(Naruto came out of the prison scroll that way) and then Kurotsuchi comes into her grandfathers office and is like is he for me and the her grandfather lets Kurotsuchi keep Naruto instead of Killing him publicly because the fourth Hokages son becoming his granddaughter sex slave is a much more satisfying idea to him.

mabye have it that Naruto cum can heal people like Kirins blood can, and then at a chunin exams were the Raikage has Hinats mother on display have the Tsuchikage have Kurotsuchi who is one of his guards unseal Naruto out of his prison scroll to show him off. And then the two Kages make Naruto and Hinata mother be the entertainment between matches. Mabye have it the Hinata mom is barren but when Naruto cums in her it heals her and Naruto gets her pregnant and have Hinata mum give birth to Himawari narutos canon daughter.

Real when it comes to slave being show off in the Kage box at the chunin exams to me It is alway Hinata mum for Kumo, for Konoha it's Hinata,naruko or Kushina, for Suna I don't know  and from Iwa it's a Male or female Naruto.(for Kiri I also don't know).

a scene for a male sub Naruto would be him being lead around Iwa by Kurotsuchi in an armbinder, humbler,cockring, blindfold , nipple piercings, ring gag and plug up his ass keeping him ectect

Kurotsuchi takes Naruto to a park bench pushes him to his knees and makes him start giveing her oral sex, there is a crowd watching and then Suzumebachi(Kurotsuchi anime only cousin) walk up and sits next to Kurotsuchi and ask for a go, she then covers Naruto cock in her bees and tells him she is going to take off his gag but if he tries to bite her the bees will sting him and turn his cock and balls into a pin cushion, Naruto behaves and does what she ask but in the end she has Her bees sting him anyway Naruto is on his knees crying and sobbing in pain and is like “why sob I did what sob you asked me sob to I didn't bite” the Iwa crowd just laughs at what she did to Naruto.

Eventually the crowd disperse and it's just Naruto and Kurotsuchi alone and Kurotsuchi take pity on Naruto and bridal carrys him threw the streets of Iwa because he can't walk, the people who Iwa find the forth Hokages son being bridal carried by the granddaughter of the third Tsuchikage pretty funny because they think Kurotsuchi is doing it to Humilate Naruto.(Naruto as a sub still uses Ninshu but only on Kurotsuchi with it more being about letting Kurotsuchi feel Naruto Hurt and confusion so she will start to treat him better over time and eventually come to care for him).

By the time Kurotsuchi becomes the Tsuchikage I see Naruto in a Similar situation to Hinata mom with Ay were Naruto is Kurotsuchi Tsuchikage Assistant with them still putting on a show for the public.

Guest Nightwind83

ami being sakura's personal slave does work better.

i dont think naruto as an iwa slave been done so its at least an original idea.

so given two are out maybe tayuya from the sound 4. a uchiha. or haku as a male or female. 

Definitely  Tayuya and a Female Uchiha (cure mark + sharingan = Sasuke) and I think Haku would be the best choice for a Male sub character(Zabuza seemed to have already started turning Haku into a Trap and Tsunadr group would probably continue the process).

mabye have it that they captured the Sound four and Tayuya was the only one to survive them working out how to Get the cure mark off(Anko would probably want them to learn to do that and I can’t see Tayuya surviving if she is their first test subject for Cure mark removal).

I Imagen that Haku, Tayuya and the female Uchiha would be Tsuande’s group practising for what they are going to do Sasuke when they get him back to the Village Maybe make Haku/Tayuya/Satsuki a pairing who bond over there shared suffering under Tsunades group with their bonding and supporting each other being the reason they don’t break with them, instead of being a subbing couple they would be a subbing threesome.

maybe have Haku start a clan in Konoha that is vassal clan to the Uzumaki clan with Tayuya and Satsuki as his Wives.( got to get in those happy endings), An Uzumaki and vassal clan orgy were Haku is kept in chastity while Naruto fucks Hinata, Tayuya and Satsuki.(Or Haku could be using sexy jutsu and join the girls in being fuck by Naruto). I like the idea of the Uzumaki and Vassal Orgy with Haku joining the Girl while in sexy jutsu.

Hmm could Naruto also use sexy jutsu and Dom Hinata as Mistress Naruko.

Guest Nightwind83

i like that vessel idea given haku tool complex that would work and given what haku means to naruto and the cannon story it fits well. the orgy idea is a nice kink ending. 

i like the mistress natuko idea. given that at this point all of him direct tomentsers are woman (i do plan on having a few of the not hashi and neji, hyuga males do stuff but most of Hinata time is in the tower so it wont be a lot in comparison.) plus jiraiya is a switch and even cannon narutos sex was a bit fluid. 

i like the haku/tayuya/satsuki couple. though instead of satsuki should we switch out female sasuke for itachi old girl friend? im to lazy to look up her name right now

Guest Nightwind83

oh id say all but the fat sound 4 was captured still alive. i dont want to take chuiji's kill from him. i loved that fight. 

ya and finshing haku trap chamge seams good

Izumi Uchiha is her name

When it comes to the Name Satsuki  I don’t see it as being the her actual name its more Likely when she became part of the Program after the program they took her name and Then Tsunade’s group give her the Name Satsuki as bit like how Sai got his name in canon.

I don’t think I like the idea of using Izumi Uchiha( would prefer that she got the ending that Itachi gave her in canon were she lives out her whole life together with Itachi in Tsukuyomi) I would prefer just a random Uchiha female who was chosen for being around the same age as Sasuke and having the same black Hair as Sasuke Izumi’s hair is a brown.

A funny scene for near the end of the Story would be Naruto accidentally knocking Haku up in sexy jutsu form leading to Haku being stuck in the female form for 9 Months.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.