Click Here!

Chakra being used to mould people's bodies.

Guest Guest

What rank would Hanabi be after the time skip

if we assume that she is at most two years younger than Hinata   and a year passes between between Naruto graduation and the start of his training trip provided that Hanabi dosent graduate early (I think they stopped early graduation after Itachi) then Hanabi would become a Genin by the end of the first year of the timeskip at the latest.

that leave at least two years for Hanabi to rise in rank so would she be a Chunin or Jonin after the timeskip? Neji the other Hyuga protege in canon manages to get to Jonin  dureing the three your timeskip so would Hanabi be able to do it in two(I Think she could be a Jonin if the Hyuga clan pulled some strings to grease the wheels have the Hyuga PR team on your side would be a big help)

hmm if the Hyuga clan could grease the wheels to help Hanabi make it to Jonin that also means they could have done it to stop Hinata makeing Chunin. Sort of after one of the chunin exams Hinata was in as the third member for mabye Tenten and Ino, Hinata name is put forward for a potential promotion to chunin but some of the Hyuga elders don't want the embaresment rising in rank rank so they make sure she dosent get the promotion ).

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How big an increase in skill do you think Kurenai got from useing Hinata as her Genjutsu Guinea pig?

To use Kurenai’s fight with Itachi, I see Kurenai as wining that fight until Itachi breaks out the tsukuyomi and even  then Kurenai   manages to hide from Itachi in his own genjutsu and study it which allows her to start down the path of learn time dilation Genjutsu.

so Kurenai went from her canon self who got her ass kicked by Itachi while fighting his three on one with Asuma and Kakashi to being able to fight Itachi in a draw with genjutsu even with his Sharingan hax in around seven months.(Kisame could Handel Kakashi and Asume by himself).

Kurenai’s fight against Itachi sees her level of prestige within the village and the Shinobi world rise greatly with her going from being a relatively unknown Jonin to being counted  among the best in the Konoha has to offer alongside the likes of Kakashi.

how big an increase in skill do you think the other 5 would get if Kurenai in seven months got to the point were she could Fight Itachi to Draw in the field of genjutsu?

Guest nightwind83

as you said Hanabi age is something easily changed with a line or two. it's the incest factor that's my issue. its a squishy area for me.  though the opening i told you about made me a bit ill to write given what i was having a child exposed to. i just works really well to show how messed up the Hyuga clan is without going into every detail of Hinata's training by the clan. 

as for Hanabi's skill, i say she is just getting ready to take the Junin exams by the time hinata is sent to naruto. as for the clan greasing the wheels for her, while that stuff does happen it is mostly in support aspects, which is bad enough but in a combat rule that would be devastating.  plus Tsunade has the final say and she would grab anyone who suggested that by the neck and throw them out the window. add the problems it would cause Hanabi and the clan in the long run. there would be lots of doubts on any Hyuga strength if such a thing got out. more so for the future clan head.

as for Kurenai, i see her like a glass cannon, she is only high a-rank at best and Itachi is an s-rank. so yes she is as much as a threat as Kakashi but that's it. she does learn while fighting Itachi making it cost more and more just to keep her ensnared. and wakes up on her own before Tsunade's return.  Gai is the only one of the junin who can take on both in an even footing. given he took on zombie madra. he might be able to take out both if he rushed the gates. Gai and reinforcements are the worries for the two s-ranks.

i see the other girls in the same way. only growing more then their cannon selfs in areas that they used hinata in. Tsunade has 4 students here. (i don't see her doing anything more than keeping hinata in peak health for the challenge of it) plus she is Hokage. 

hinata i see her skills being on par to her graduation self when she is sent to naruto. since she hasn't been able to train since just before he left. given naruto’s chakra from his seal on her, experience, and the experiments. i do see that her chakra reserves are huge. she has gained a weaker version of naruto’s healing factor thanks to his chakra in her system and tsunade. also gained great physical endurance. between naruto and Jiraiya's efforts when the three return she can take on most special Junin by outlasting them. with her near perfect defense skills. do to the training she went through she is still weak to genjutsu. so Kurenai and Itachi would own her. with naruto, she could hold off s-ranks long enough for him to take out the weaker ones.

naruto given even when Jiraiya is working on his spy network those would be teachable moemnts and hinata taking care of his mental problems the blonde is just starting the first stage of sage training when they return. the waterfall of truth wouldn't be much of an issue for him. mostly it be like "hi, why aren't we screwing hinata 6 ways to Sunday? hello, we just where plus got to take care of the basters who stop it so training. to put them in their place. the two sides would sit down and brainstorm whys to sex up hinata and get even with any who would interfere. with Jiraiya and Kakashi crying in pride of their student. 

i also see Jiraiya growing a bit so his sage mode is slightly better when the group returns.

one last note the way i figure it is that hinata is transferred to a special division of the leafs forces that concubines, criminals and capture shinobi are put in. they are commanded by seduction specializes with im thinking Anko is head of. might be a way to add Hana in as a trainer. maybe have Kurnai start working there as a trainer during the time skip. the group is where Jiraiya gets some of his own spies from.

thinking about it I sort of see this Hinata like Sakura matou from the fate stay night, sure Hinata hasn't been throw into a worm pit (unless the  aburame clan gets involved ) but she has still been put threw some horrible stuff with the only reason she hasn't broken is because of Naruto (Naruto is Hinata lifeline the way Shirou is Sakura matou’’s).

And yeah I only see Kurenai being able to match Itachi in genjutsu(Itachi has a lot more than jutsu genjutsu going for him).

I sort of think Hinata needs to be Under Shizune as the assistant to the hokages Assistant other wise I can't really think a of way for Hinata to come to Tsunade mind when Naruto gets Jiraiya asks her to send someone to him and Naruto.

I acutally think the waterfall of truth would be harder after all Naruto has gotten over what the Village did to Him, but not with what they did to Hinata, so dark Naruto would probably be narutos negative emotions over what happened to Hinata.

I could see Naruto failing and then bring Hinata into the Waterfall of truth with him to help with Dark Naruto. And sure it works and they make it threw Dark Naruto, but then they meet  Dark Hinata who is a Manifestation on Hinata negative emotions. Who was waiting in the shadows watching what was happening.

with Tsunade I don't see her medical Skills getting any better because of Hinata (Tsunade is already so good that the skill gains in that area would be tiny compared to what the others get) Were I see Tsunade skill growing just as much as the rest is Seals, sure She is good good at them but she is no wear near the level of her Uzumaki Grandmother.

I like the idea of the special division but I also don’t want it to take the focus away from Hinata.

I actually have another challenge  on this forum that covers something like that. It’s a challenge were the Leave village has a sanctioned Hidden breeding program. Part of it was that girls that fail the academy or drop out of the Shinobi forces were put in a breeding program until they Pay off there debt that they owe the village for their training with Rich family's paying the Debts for there female members. 

I like the Idea of a female version of Naruto being the main character of this sort of story, instead of being approached by Mizuki, Naruko just fails and then instead of being a ninja the village starts her with ponygirl training and then she is forced to watch as the other kids her age are trained to be ninja she is being trained and prepared to be a permanent breeder for the Village  and then over time she is joined by other girls in the  program like Hinata when she is stripped of her title as Heir. Female!haku when she is captured during the wave mission.

Some of the other girls I though might  in the program were Kushina who survived having the kyuubi removed, Hinatas mother with the Hyuga elders forcing hiashi to put her aside and take a new wife because she has gave birth to the failure that was Hinata, With  Hanabi Joining them because she annoyed  Hiashi new wife, the female Uchiha instead of dieing in the Uchiha massacre end of being spirited away to the breeding program( as for why maybe Danzō used Kotoamatsukami to implant the suggestion for it in Itachi’s mind)

every connection to a permanent breeding girls a former live is destroyed and they are Put in gimp masks when dealing with anyone who is not also a fellow breeding slave so no one from their former lives can recognise them.

as for why Powerful female ninja like Kushina don’t cause trouble the Village probably puts a seal that Orochimaru’s created in his search for Immortality the seal when put on a person uses all their non-vital chakra reserve are used to power it which caused Orochimaru to label it a failure because it would stop him from reaching his goal if learning all the Jutsu in the world  but then later the Leaf village finds it very useful for there breeding program, before the seal the village couldn’t use any of the powerful female ninja in the breeding program but with the seal fixes this problem on top of stopping(and reversing) the ageing to keep them at a perfect breeding age the seal also gives them a a Healing factor that based like a lesser version of Tsunade Creation Rebirth).

If Kushina did end up in the Leaf village breeding program what are the Chances that Konohamaru is actually Naruto/Naruko’s  half-brother, after all we never did meet  Konohamaru's parents so the Third Hokage might have Knocked Kushina up and then village just put Konohamaru down as his grandson to hide the breeding program.

Guest nightwind83

hinata would still be around the office and even if she is there is no real reason for her to think of sending hinata given her position. she is a tool nothing more. no different than a CPR dummy. when i get to it and its a bit far off i plan on having ino or someone brings up the idea of sending Hinata. given hinata hasn’t been trained in years at this point and done a mission since before Tsunade was even in the village there is no reason at all for Tsunade to send hinata. because plot as never been a good reason for me in stories not even before i started writing.  tsunade as a leader needs to be convinced even if she thought of the idea there is no reason for her to consider it as a good option. ino who been exploring Hinata's mind. (seeing how to set off her fears what gets her off how to make hinata enjoy something she doesn't and to stop enjoying things she does) seeing them in and out of it, plus all their group's growth would have a reason to bring it up. even if it is just a passing wimp. ino has a cannon history of helping those in trouble even bulled. part of her could feel sorry for hinata in the same one a person feels sorry for your friend's hungry dog.  anko the head of the division Hinata's official boss could have reason to think of hinata. with Jiraiya regularly recruiting out of the division it makes sense to send hinata.

I do not see hinata working anyplace but around the Hokage office. she is assigned to the Hokage's office no pretense but as an official training tool to the Hokage and her apprentices. but when hinata would officially report for duty she would go to the division under Anko. outside of the girls bring hinata to pick up equipment or punishment i don’t see Hinata spending time in the division official building at all. i don't even know if i would show it. it might be nothing more than a few lines. anko showing up to make sure Hinata's being a good girl.  largely depends how things go story wise.

i didn’t think Tsunade would gain a lot of skill form fixing up hinata but it would be a bit of a challenge. not oh this is hard can i do this but how well can i do this. even at the peak of her skills, she needs to keep them sharp and Hinata is there to work on. plus the girls are going to make mistakes and natural Tsunade the most skilled one is the one to fix them like they never happened.  so her students can learn to do things better. plus naruto’s chakra and how its helping hinata would be interesting to study so the group can try to replicate it. maybe even improve the strength of 100 seal to its less damaging to use.  Tsunade's not going to cut open naruto just to see how it works. but that slut of a training dummy that her students are always playing with she will look it over to see if she happens to see something new. 

personally, i think the waterfall of truth gets overblown. i know a dozen different meditation technique maybe more that does the same thing. all it is doing is showing a person the thing that they are suppressing. the issues they have that they don't want to emit are theirs. ok, i have these issues and i am going to work on them. gratz, you just passed the waterfall of truth. it doesn't solve them doesn't mean they're not there.  u just accepted that they are there. that's the first step of getting over a problem. hard yes but only the first step. with how naruto and hinata are helping each other that means they are not only facing their issues but are doing even more actively trying to fix them. effectively they are each others waterfall of truth.

i remember that challenge if i remember it's on my list to get to down the road.

konohamaru being naruto’s biological brother is a new idea.

oh and about your comment about inuzakage breeding with their dogs thats my perverted head cannon. just kiba hasnt been told that is father is really a dog.

How ok are you with the Seal based Body-Mod stuff I have been suggesting?

Because one of the Big ones I want Shizune to do is make it so that Hinata no longer need to go to the Toilet, Like Shizune is sick of having to give Hinata Enemas  every time she wants to modify and replace the seals in Hinata ass so she opens Hinata ass right up with Orochimaru stretching jutsu and Install a seal that make it so that Hinata no longer need to go.(Shizune could also do it because that were she like to Hide Tsunade Sake to stop her from drinking)

Shizune could still do stuff give Hinata Enema’s there would be no chance of scat getting involved.

Three Thing that I hope are not in this challenge are scat,gore,vore(Gore I could as anything that Tsunade cant heal so no permanent damage to Hinata body)

also no watersports as in no making Hinata Drink pee or get peed on(I wouldn't mind one of them Installing a seal in Hinata Urethra/bladder as the one that Shizune put in Hinatas ass/Bowel/lower intestine that does the same thing but with the added Feature that they could make Hinata pee on comade.

SO say Hinata IS pulling someone in a ponygirl buggy to A shop in the village they get there leaving Hinata in the Street outside still connected to the cart and then they buy what they want and find a place where they can see Hinata and then Activate the Effect Making Hinata pee herself right there in the Street and then they make a big show of apologising to the store owner Humiliating Hinata.( I would count something like that more Under Humilation than watersports).

Hianta seems to becoming a bit of a seal Based cyborg.

when Tsuande finds out that Shizune has been Hiding her Sake up Hinata ass I could see her rolling with it and turning Hinata’s Ass into her personal bar fridge.

One sense I image is that Konoha 12 that are still in the VIllage are having some meeting in the Hokage tower for some reason after they have all become Chunin  apart from Hinata(Hinata is still working while the rest are eating and celebrating over something Hinata could even be what they are eating off with the food spread out over her Body) and One of them(mabye Kiba)speak up and says

“ were all Chunin now Isn't it great” 

Hinata feel Hurt that they have forgotten about her and then Shino speaks up

“I believe that You have forgotten someone Kiba”

this Raises Hope that they haven’t forgotten her and then Shino Crushes they hopes when he Say

“Naruto is Still Genin”

Hinata sort of tears up as she realise they they don’t even count her as one of the Konoha 12 anymore.

Also Hinata team 8 Genin photo with her Team do they let it keep it so she always has to look at who she was or do they replace it with a New Embarrassing photo with Her Ino,Sakura and Tenten in the photo. Like in the Embarrassing photo Hinata would be naked while the other three girl are dressed in there Chunin uniforms, Hinata is in the front center with Tenten behind her and the other two on either side. Tenten is reaching around to Hinata chest playing with her Nipple piercings and Sakura and Ino are Fingering her pussy and ass.Sort of like this

or would they do a PHoto were the other three girls are doing cool poses in their chunin uniform while hinata is Like this

then again they could do multiple photo over the years , One when the Other three girls become student under Tsunade, one when they become Chunin( would they be Jonin before Hinata is sent to Jiriya and Naruto?)

also How Hinata might be Set up ready for Ino latest set of experimental seals.

Another Genjutsu Kurenai could use on Hinata is one that turns Humilation and pain into Pleasure 

Mabye after naruto has left on the time Skip Ino could practise a mind jutsu on Hinata that slowly trains her to respond to names like whore.slave,bitch,cunt as her name, while also training her to refer to herself in the third person (A long term brain washing jutsu that’s effect would eventually continue even if the Jutsu were to wear off if it has been on Long enough)

so someone asks  Hinata something like “how are you today?” Because of the Genjutsu Hinata would hear as” how are you today Whore”(what hinata hears would rotate depending on an a number of factors. but Ino  would also be able to add fixed nicknames for the Main group of girls So say Shuzine who calls Hinata  “Hinata-chan” would always be translated to Hinata as“Ass Slut-chan” with each of the GIrl having there own fixed Nickname)

and the Genjutsu or Mind jutsu would also also make it so when ever Hinata uses her name and words like I, I am, I’m ,my, mine,ect it would be translates whore,slave,bitch,cunt,ect  and  It would also make it so that when Hinata referred to herself in the Third person  as This whore,This slave,This bitch, This cunt,ect  it would be translated to I, I am, I’m ,my, mine,ect.( for Shizune Hinata would Have to Refer to her Self as “This Ass Slut”)

So if someone were to ask Hinata something like are you all right  if Hinata were to reply “I am alright” she would actually say something like “This Slut is alright” but if Hinata were to reply “This slut is alright” the words that would come out of Hinata mouth would be I”m alright”.

I also see each girl have a like to be called different things by hinata For TenTen  it would be “Mistress”, for Shizune would Like Being Called Shizune-Sama,ect( cant really think of what the other girls would like to called I am sure one of them most likely Hanabi would probably have Hinata refer to her As Goddess, another would have Hinata refer to them as Lady -insert name-)

The jutsu would eventually even train Hinata to think that way even in her thoughts and Dream Tenten for example would always me Mistress and Hinata would start thinking of her self in the third person,The only person who Ino would leave unaffected by the Brain washing Jutsu would be Naruto so Hinata could still think of Him as Naruto-kun and in her dream he would still call her Hinata-chan, ect. 

Guest Nightwind83

seal based body mode is fine to an existent. the lvl u been suggesting. like ino building a house in hinata goes into full on creak. i like for this to be a bit sexy. thier is some plot issues some of those could cause. lets be honest if tsunade used hinata to store her saki Hinata would never be allowed to leave the village. 

while i will do body moding it will be nothing that extreme. piss and shit will not be a huge issue. endless i throw it in there to make a point of how extreme something is i wont be having any waste issues. i could see them as med-nin developing a seal that takes care of waste. maybe test it on hinata then make her empty out a bucket thats used to collect it as paet of her duties. no more bed pan duties would be a huge thing for a hospital. freeing up people for other things and easing patient's time in the hospital. 

the image of the others using hinata as table and not even counting her as one of them is good. really hits home how normal what is happening to hinata is. whitch will be a nice contrast to naruto. 

i dont see why they wouldn't let her keep her team 8 photo. i do see one being taken when Hinata enters the division with her in the get up u suggested. i dont see the hyuga clan letting Hinata have a place to keep anything. so either hanabi puts it in storage for her sister or it gets tossed out and the frame given to someone who could use it in the branch family.

only other photos i see taken are for the girls own use, (their is no need to black mail her given her postion.) but humiliating hinata could be used. taking them to chart the experiments would make sense or they are even sold by the village. 

Guest Nightwind83

the brain wash justu is the kind of thing i had in mind for hinata. not sure how i would show hinata translating back to normal. but hinata referring her self as this slut or this whore was on the list of stuff. as is the other as mistress. it being forced is a nice twist. 

given how super suby Hinata is going to be she will be referring to naruto i terms of my lord and naruto-sama. she will change it up a bit as she feels like it. by the time Hinata comes back she will be nearly deitphing naruto.  he is her boyfriend, lord and master at that point. hinata breaking though ino jutstu would be a nice touch. 

Yep I know the Ino making Hinata into a walking safe house was Bit crazy but I had already typed it so I though I my as well post it, I still think that Ino’s Kink should be putting things like the  baby-shaped uterus vibrator  in Hinata. if only for the scene of Ino walk up to Hinata in the Middle of the street just after they got back to the VIllage to insert one.

and I think that Hinata would be able to break Ino brain washing  jutsu for most people but for for The 6 (9 girls if you include Anko,Hana and hanabi) who Ino put fixed names, for Ino would have to probably use the Brain washing Jutsu  again to reverse it.

For Hinata learning to as I, I am, I’m ,my, mine. I see it Happening when Hinata says to Naruto “I am Yours” something very simple but also very hard for Hinata to do)

with for Naruto she would probably start to say Your whore, your slave,your bitch, your cunt,ect

I sort of see Hinata calling Naurto “Nauruto-Kun as being more special for Naruto and Hinata than Hinata calling Him something like Naruto-sama.( and Naruto only really referring to Hinata by her first name with everyone else being Politely told by Hinata to call her Hyuga-san or Uzumaki-san after she has gotten married to Naruto so Naruto is Literally the only person allow to call Hinata by her first name)

you also have to remember that  Hinata and Naruto will be in almost constant communication with Ninshu so other people unless they also know Ninshu will only he hear the verbal part of what they are saying

so Naruto call Hinata “Hinata-chan but threw NInshu he Is telling her in a way that words could never convey that she is His.

and when Hinata Calls him Naruto-kun threw Ninshu she is also telling naruto in way that words cant complete communicate the she Is His.  

I think when naruto IS first Breaking there the Brain washing she should say to naruto “My Love I am your” with Her Love being the first thing she takes ownership of.

I also see Hinata being relay possessive of Naruto until he manages to get across to her that he will never leave her no matter what was done to her or what she does in future.(the feel is Mutual)

I sort have this Idea of another girl in Naruto and  Hinata bed the girl gets on top of Naruto ready to mount him, and Hinata get on top of Naruto behind the girl takes Naruto’s cock in Hand guides it into the girls pussy or ass, then once naruto is inside the girl hinata takes the girls clit in one hand and one of her nipples  in the other and then Hinata controls the speed that the girl fucks Naruto at moving her up and down Narutos cock with Hinata playing the Dom every time another girl is in bed with them.( don’t know if Hinata would find it a turn off or not to have naruto Beg Her like”please Hinata-sama can Your slave cum in this stupid slut” I don’t know how Hinata would feel about Naruto using words like whore.slave,bitch,cunt.ect when talking about other girls in bed with them or referring to himself in third person for her).

But I also think how much of a mind fuck would it be for Ino ,Tenten, ect  to mange to get into Naruto and Hinata bed only for them to find Hinata to being the Dom. I could see Naruto and Hinata practising that just to mess with Them.

Guest Nightwind83

the breaking of the brainwashing wouldnt be quick or easy. causing hinata to pass out right after breaking though it. i was planing on the return trigging hinata into a braty stage where she is super clingy to naruto. acting out against naruto and others. 

naruto asks not orders she deesnt do it or purposely messes it up. he orders her she hops to it with glee. someone else is around epically one of the girls she all over naruto to the point he can barely more. i do like the idea of Hinata turning the tables on the other girls. have to see how thing go. 

really like the idea that naruto makes it so only he can call her hinata. maybe jiraiya uses a nickname for her. kind of like the idea of kakashi showing up after Naruto makes his order and just goes "hi naruto lady hyuga or should i be saying lady uzumaki?"white

while i do remember the nishu showing that with the story might be tough. will have to see how i mange it when i get to it. hinata calling naruto my love would defently be a big thing. 

I sort of see the brain washing comeing undone gradually over time with Hinata and Naruto have to work to reverse it.

When Hinata and Naruto get back to the village I could see Hinata falling into Old habits like,  like she has been so well trained that when they get back to the village Hinata immediately starts to reverting to how she was before her year with Naruto. Because it had basically been trained to the point that it was instinct for her.

That is why she immediately gets into an embarrassing pose to beg Tenten to romove her throwing needles from her nipples and clit,and just accepts Ino bending her over in the middle of the street.

As  Naruto and Hinata are making there way  toward Tsunade office I see them Running into Tenten,Ino,Sakura ,Shizune,Kurenai(Hana,hanabi, ,Anko if they are included) and they all immediately start treating Hinata the way they used to so by the time they get To Tsunade Office and Tsunade immediately start treat Hinata like she never left, Naruto Snatchs Hinata away from Tsunade pulls her into his lap. Tsunade is like what are you doing -insert Tusnades Naruto for Hinata- get over Here and Jiraiya standing behind Naruto try to Singal to Tsunade to stop before Naruto loses his Temper.

Jiraiya tell  Naruto to go cool off be he loses his temper and Naruto Shushins himself and Hinata to on top of the fourths head.

Back in the office Tsunade is like what the Fudk was that and Jiraiya say that was me stopping Naruto from Going Kyuubi in your office.

Tsunade is again wtf Jiraiya I thought you said  he had control of that.

Jiraiya answer Naruto dose have control of it he also cares about the Girl more than anything thing in the world.

One question I have is how much Does Naruto Know about the Perverted Division Hinata was drafted into? I would assume not much if he knows about it at all after all Naruto is not a clan kid.(then again Sakura and Tenten aren't clan kids mabye they found out about it when they became Tsunade students).

Guest Nightwind83

the way i see it there a few signs of it like pony rides and the like. i figure that naruto knows of it but thats it and its jiraiya that informs of details since he gets requiruts from it. wouldnt be hard for naruto to ask former members about it. still i dont see him doing that much till after hinata shows up. 

the breaking free of the brainwashing wouldnt happen till after they returned. it cant not enough time has passed nor has their been any triggers for it. the rest is just conditioning that naruto and jiraiya are changing to an existent. not completely just some of the ones that stops her from living her life. if i dont have a break though then the story would properly be over before hinata is free of it

only change to the scene u posted is jiraiya added a kyuubi insistent or worse. the worst is naruto willfully going on a rambage.  only difference being naruto with out control only goes for blood and can be calmed down. controlled rampage u dont know if naruto is going for blood or pride nor when he would switch between the two. 

Anyway Naruto’s Return from after time skip is a long way off so I should maybe basic outline how I see Kurenai timeline going.

I see Kurenai being her Canon self( nervous first time Jonin Sensei that want the best for her Students) right up until the First time she looks in to see what is happening to Hinata in her Genjutsu and than is what starts her down the her path toward experimenting on Hinata.

As for why Kurenai didn’t get into trouble for what she did to Hinata, its that when Kurenai first became the Teacher of Team 8 she went to all of there clans and asked about any guidelines for teaching them the Hyuga Clan Tell Kurenai “That they don’t care that she can do what she want”(I sort of see this happening in canon as well ).

So Kurenai start trying to teach Hinata how to break the basic genjutsu Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing and Hinata can’t do it, leading to Kurenai modifying her Genjutsu so she can see what is happening to Hinata in the Illusion,

and then it sort of goes from there with Kurenai getting addicted to the rate of Improvement she gets from Experimenting with her Genjutsu on Hinata.( I am already put an out ling of what I think Kurnai would do to Hinata with Genjutsu between when she join her and team and the Timeskip so i Wont bother retyping it)

Until he sand sound Invasion were Kurenai gets the chance to test her Improved Genjutsu on actual enemy shinobi Kurenai absolutely destroys them. so then after the Invasion the Village  quietly investigates to find out how Kurenai got her massive increase in skill and they find that Kurenai was experimenting on Hinata the VIllage don’t wont to lose Kurenai so that sort of Look the other way about it  because it was a  Grey area she technically got permission from the Hyuga clan( Kurenai also has the fact that she is now one of the top 5 active Ninja in the village going for her) So the VIllage back dated the Paperwork Kurenai would have needed to full in to make everything by the book.

The Hyuga then Start making moves trying to remove Hinata from the Shinobi Program because of her embarrassing fight against Neji. Kurenai Doesn’t really fight this feeling that she has learnt all she need to form Experimenting on Hinata only to Lose to Itachi In a genjutsu fight when he Breaks out Tsukuyomi leading her to put effort into trying to keep Hinata near her with her only succeeding with Tsunades help.

and then Kurenai becomes Tsunade’s second Assistant along side Shizune while also working part time in the T&I devision and Helping Anko run the Special perverted division.

Also how does Anko feel about Hinata being experimented on by Kurenai considering she got Experimented on by her teacher? 

would what Kurenai did to Hinata leave a bad taste in Ankos mouth?.( I see Anko as loving her job as the head of the Special perverted Division, but she is also there to make sure that there is never another Orochimaru)

Also would the seal that Naruto puts on Hinata body have been modified by Jiraiya to be more perverted ?

and can one effect of It still be that it literally physical Moulds Hinata pussy so that only naruto’s dick is the perfect fit so any dick or dildo  wether bigger or smaller would  never fell right and and any give Hinat little or no pleasure?( it would also give Hinata heightened pleasure when Naruto’s dick is inside her)

it could acutally cause problems for Hinata like if one of the girls puts a dildo inside Hinata that is smaller than narutos dick and tell hinata to not let it slip out but because Hinata pussy  is the perfect fit for Naruto she can't hold it in.

thinking about it the mould a girls pussy so that only his cock fits sound like something that Jiraiya would do to enemy female ninja that try's to seduce him. Let them Sleep with and think they succeed and then mould there pussy  so that they can only real get pleasure from his cock and the let them go thinking they have gotten one over him only  for them to come crawling back and become part of Jiraiya spy network as payment for him fucking them.(Jiraiya wouldn't out right tell them This the Female ninja would just notice that Jiraiya is the only one they get any pleasure from when he fucks them and come back of there own accord).

it would sort of go like this enemy female ninja seduce Jiraiya and he lets them and give them some sort of his old but unimportant info, while sleeping with them Jiraiya works his jutsu to mould the girls pussy and/or ass so that that only get pleasure from him.

Enemy ninja sneak out in the morning thinking she got one up on Jiraiya, enemy kuniochi goes on other suduction mission but find that they are only not getting any pleasure while have sex, they subconsciously remember the last Time they had enjoyable sex was with Jiraiya so they try and suduce him again only for him to call them out on it and send them away without sleeping with them but Jiraiya also gives a parting remark “girl what would I get from sleeping with you"

enemy kuniochi goes away disappointed but eventually comes up with the idea to give  Jiraiya the offer ofInformation as payment  Jiraiya says deal but they must give him the info while he is fucking them,  Kuniochi agrees and because of Jiraiya haveing previously haveing  Moulded them so that only his  cock is a perfect they get hightened pleasure which they subconsciously  asosiate with giving Jiraiya information.

as the Kuniochi is leaving the next day Jiraiya make a remark that if they lie to him again the next time they are haveing sex he will never sleep with them again( because the Kuniochi would probably try to give Jiraiya false info).

so next time the Kuniochi sleeps with Jiraiya she gives him old info but it's also all the truth, and this goes on till eventually  kuniochi runs out of old outdated info to give Jiraiya  but at this point Jiraiya has her well addicted to  his cock so she start giving him current info but by this point she dosent care.

The  Kuniochi also keep work Suduction mission so they can keep getting a steady stream of Info for Jiraiya.

it just crossed my my but since Jiraiya is sleeping with enemy Kuniochi for Information does that make him the Whore since he is the one getting paid for sex?( I don't think Jiraiya would mind that)

I could see someone trying to Insult Jiraiya by calling him a whore and his reply would be “I am not just any whore I am the best payed whore in the whole elemental nations who has beautiful  Kuniochi from all of the world eager to share my bed”.

to go a bit deeper on Jiraiya spy network I imagen that Jiraiya also gives the Kuniochi he sleeps with information that they can take back to there villages infact I would bet he does because it allows him to control the information.

Jiraiya also probably comes to care for each of the girls that become a member of his spy network, and the first person to Hurt one of them Jiraiya probably made an example of so all the Kages  know to Look the other way if you find out a Kuniochi from your village is a member.(they probably also look the other way because Jiraiya gives the girls in his spy network Useful informational long as it   won't hurt Konoha with the girls in his Ntpetwork returning the favour).

I could see a conversation between Orochimaru and kabuto after Kabuto find out one of the sound Kuniochi is one of Jiraiya spys and Orochimaru is like”what ever you do don't hurt her just leave her be, you are To useful for me to lose you because you pissed off Jiraiya by hurting a member of his spy network” Killing or sending a member of Jiraiya spy network to your Villages T&I Division is a really bad idea  after all good interagators are hard to come by so it's a real blow to a village when Jiraiya wipe out your whole T&I division because  you  turtured and killed a member of his Network.

I imagen Jiraiya has a few Kid in all the Shinobi Villages that he keeps an eye out for.( either because the kids were accidents or because a member of His spy network asked him to give her a child)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.