Click Here!

An archer's reward review replies, and other stuff topic

Datpootisburdtho

Hey all, Datpootisburdtho here, I have got to get a better name than constant TF2 Heavy references, author of a little rambling I call a story. Here I’ll reply to reviews, talk with the people who read and enjoy my very green attempts at FE smut, and probably take suggestions. Link to the story is below, I’ll go through the chapters and edit them sometime soon I hope, I swear pls don’t kill me.

http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090402

Edited by Datpootisburdtho

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suppose I should make with the actual review replies at some point. 

Solid work. It's always nice to see Tellius stories.

It was nice to know that somebody liked it well enough to leave a positive review, and that probably mad me continue with this if I’m being honest. Thank you KratosAurion97.

Really nice story.  I am really interested in seeing if Rolf gets a bit cocky due to all these women throwing themselves at him.

...also, any chance of a threesome? Mabye involving two twin cat laguz?

Sadly I gotta nix the idea of a twin cat threesome, as Lethe and Lyre aren’t twins. Unless I wanna invoke author fiat and make it so but naaaaaaah. As for Rolf getting cocky, I have been trying to portray him as more confident, and less likely to give the standard “oh no a immodestly-dressed woman I can’t look” response as the story continues. Whether or not that’ll burn him, eh who knows. Thank you Modern Tale-Spinner.

Hope to see this story continue, would love to see Titania getting fucked.

Thanks for this chapter, it was just as good as the first few if not better! I always imagined Titania would be busty and also have a big ass under her armor. Appreciate you doing my request.

I assure you Kratos, you asking for Titania made it sooooo much easier to actually write without making the plot, as much as a story like this can have one, get messed up. And I had to make somebody have a big ass, so why not Titania? And if you want to go into detail about why and how you liked that chapter, please do so, as that will help me improve.

• 2 months later...
Guest The Count

If you are willing to add girls from other fire emblem games, then can you add Celica from Shadows of Valentia. The only preference I have is creampie, you can fill in the other stuff

On 11/13/2018 at 3:28 AM, Guest The Count said:

If you are willing to add girls from other fire emblem games, then can you add Celica from Shadows of Valentia. The only preference I have is creampie, you can fill in the other stuff

Sure! I’ll probably make a separate story for these types of chapters. Anything else you’d like to see, how you want her described, or is creampie all you’d like?

Edited by Datpootisburdtho

Having a bit of plot in between the sex is nice like in the latest chapter. I think your sex scenes are getting better and more detailed, and it's always nice seeing RD girls smut. I hope Titania gets another romp later down the road. Keep it up!

Thanks Kratos! I’ve been trying to add more detail to the scenes, so I’m glad you thought they’ve been improving. Anything details in particular that stand out to you? And as much as it’s still a PWP story, it can’t just be fucking 24/7 now can it? Well it could but that would get boring eventually, and I’m not good enough to make that work. And I think I can work another Titania bit in again, if it’d make you happy.

Guest The Count
On Wed Nov 14 2018 at 11:09 AM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Sure! I’ll probably make a separate story for these types of chapters. Anything else you’d like to see, how you want her described, or is creampie all you’d like?

Well my preferred sexual positions are missionary and doggy style. Also I prefer stuff like breasts groping and neck kissing if that's alright. Thanks for hearings me out and I hope to see more from you soon.

BTW I would recommend that you also post your stories on other websites too. Particularly AO3, if only for more view. 

On 11/17/2018 at 4:19 AM, Guest The Count said:

Well my preferred sexual positions are missionary and doggy style. Also I prefer stuff like breasts groping and neck kissing if that's alright. Thanks for hearings me out and I hope to see more from you soon.

BTW I would recommend that you also post your stories on other websites too. Particularly AO3, if only for more view. 

Yeah that’s easily doable, and since I like putting doggy style in anyways, great for me. And as soon as I can make sense of Ao3’s story transfer system, they’ll be uploaded, or I’ll do ye olde fashioned copy+paste.

Guest The Count
24 minutes ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Yeah that’s easily doable, and since I like putting doggy style in anyways, great for me. And as soon as I can make sense of Ao3’s story transfer system, they’ll be uploaded, or I’ll do ye olde fashioned copy+paste.

As far as I know AO3 has no story transfer system, though I could be wrong. But I would still recommend copy pasting since it's much simpler.

1 minute ago, Guest The Count said:

As far as I know AO3 has no story transfer system, though I could be wrong. But I would still recommend copy pasting since it's much simpler.

Figures as such. I’m working on Celica right now though, so if there’s anything else you want, now’s the time to ask. Story should be posted in the next few days.

Guest The Count
20 hours ago, Datpootisburdtho said:

Figures as such. I’m working on Celica right now though, so if there’s anything else you want, now’s the time to ask. Story should be posted in the next few days.

Welp there isn't really all that much I can suggest since I made most of those in the other posts, all I can say is that maledom would be appreciated and that's about it…

Btw hopefully Rolf gets into heroes  at some point, that would make writing about out of hand characters much easy.

Hey, I figured I’d drop a comment here as well since you’ve got it. Dropped a comment on the AO3 post as well but I really love this fic.

I’m legitimately not sure what else to say because I don’t want to echo what I wrote on AO3 but I think I can touch on literally everyone else since I only talked about what I liked about your Titania chapter.

Quite frankly you had me captivated as soon as I read “Elincia” followed by the descriptor “skin tight stockings”. Hit a real good preference with that one, the only thing she was missing for me was a green bush and that’s not a big deal at all.

Mia felt a bit shoehorned in, just randomly noticing a boner and instead of being like “oh uh, I guess that would be an issue, well go deal with it then” she just sucks him off. I don’t actually have an issue with it at all I just felt it a bit fast of an escalation.

Can’t really say a whole lot about Lethe or Aimee though because I’m not a particular fan of Aimee and I straight up just don’t like Lethe. The writing of their chapters however was quite good and I still read them, meaning it was good enough that I actively read smut about a character I don’t even like. On the other hand though, I loved the Mist section of the Aimee chapter. I also don’t really like Heather, probably less than Lethe even, but the Mist was so damn good I didn’t even care.

I almost feel wrong making this the most detailed part of the comment but as for your comment about taking requests for characters outside of RD I would absolutely love to see you write something with Cherche from Awakening. My only absolute musts with it are that she be described with pubic hair like your Mia and Titania and that focus is put on her outfit, maybe she doesn’t even take it off, she just goes functionally nude (IE breasts out ass and pussy accessible but otherwise clothed). Preferences would include anal and public/semi-public but I’m not too concerned with that, I just really want more Cherche since almost nobody writes her. 

Thank you so much for the great work though, 5 chapters really just isn’t enough for me and I actively await the next one from you, keep it up.

I am also eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You might remember my comments on AO3, but in case you forgot, I really like your work and wouldn't mind seeing more lactation like in the Elincia chapter as well as more Titania. For new characters I would like to see Nephenee, Nailah, Sigrun and Tanith (those last two could possibly have a threesome with Rolf). If you're planning on covering other games as well, I wouldn't mind seeing Echidna and Cecilia from Binding Blade.

Sorry for overwhelming you with suggestions. I don't expect you to do all of these but I just wanted to throw some ideas out there in case you ever have writers block or something lol.

1 hour ago, Guest Firion said:

I am also eagerly awaiting the next chapter. You might remember my comments on AO3, but in case you forgot, I really like your work and wouldn't mind seeing more lactation like in the Elincia chapter as well as more Titania. For new characters I would like to see Nephenee, Nailah, Sigrun and Tanith (those last two could possibly have a threesome with Rolf). If you're planning on covering other games as well, I wouldn't mind seeing Echidna and Cecilia from Binding Blade.

Sorry for overwhelming you with suggestions. I don't expect you to do all of these but I just wanted to throw some ideas out there in case you ever have writers block or something lol.

Well I’m both working on the next chapter and fumbling my way through Celica atm, and also getting through an entirely unrelated story on ffnet so I’m juggling three chapters right now so it’s a liiiiitle hectic. Rest assured it’s coming though.

On 11/21/2018 at 1:15 AM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Well thanks for the positive and detailed comments man. I really appreciate it. What in particular did you like so much about that Mist bit there?

And as for a Cherche chapter, yeah I think I can work that in somewhere.

Apologies for taking so long to respond to this.

What did I like about the Mist section? I loved how unexpected it was, by that I mean how Mist didn’t expect it. I mean of course its easy to say that nobody barring Elincia really expected to have their bit of fun but with Mist she was already playing with herself when it happened, she was ready for a good time but wasn’t ready for a good time with another yet still loved it anyway. Other than that I just really liked how you describe Mist and of course how can anyone complain about impromptu lesbians.

8 minutes ago, Guest Ikein said:

Apologies for taking so long to respond to this.

What did I like about the Mist section? I loved how unexpected it was, by that I mean how Mist didn’t expect it. I mean of course its easy to say that nobody barring Elincia really expected to have their bit of fun but with Mist she was already playing with herself when it happened, she was ready for a good time but wasn’t ready for a good time with another yet still loved it anyway. Other than that I just really liked how you describe Mist and of course how can anyone complain about impromptu lesbians.

Impromptu lesbians. I don’t know why, but I have the dumbest grin on my face reading that. Ignoring my inner 12 year-old,  I appreciate you going in-depth about why Mist appealed to you so much. I’m glad my intention of her being so damn horny she’d go for anybody got across as well as it did. And you could argue Lethe expected her romp but semantics.

• 1 month later...
Guest Modern Tale Spinner

Love the new spin-off.  If you are taking requests, I would like to see Cath (the female theif from fe6).  As far as content requests, extra rough (consensual) sex would be great.  Like slapping-each-other-fucked-crosseyed rough, or as close to that as you are comfortable 

5 minutes ago, Guest Modern Tale Spinner said:

Love the new spin-off.  If you are taking requests, I would like to see Cath (the female theif from fe6).  As far as content requests, extra rough (consensual) sex would be great.  Like slapping-each-other-fucked-crosseyed rough, or as close to that as you are comfortable 

Idk about that, since I don’t think I could write it well. And I don’t really like Cath that much so, don’t get your hopes up. Although I do appreciate your liking the spin-off.

Guest The Count

Well I have read the Celica chapter you post and all I have to say, is that it is absolute perfection.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. May the blessings of whatever God bears witness to this world be upon you.

On 1/4/2019 at 1:22 PM, Guest The Count said:

Well I have read the Celica chapter you post and all I have to say, is that it is absolute perfection.

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar. May the blessings of whatever God bears witness to this world be upon you.

Ayyyyy glad you enjoyed it. I was kind of worried you wouldn’t tbh. Anyway, I was thinking of changing things up for the next chapter and having Ike be the star, with Nephenee being the girl. What do you guys think

Guest The Count
On Sun Jan 06 2019 at 11:07 PM, Datpootisburdtho said:

Ayyyyy glad you enjoyed it. I was kind of worried you wouldn’t tbh. Anyway, I was thinking of changing things up for the next chapter and having Ike be the star, with Nephenee being the girl. What do you guys think

Welp, I do like that idea but I also wanted a small request of you for the Celica chapter.

I was re-reading it for the tenth time now and I can't help but think that the part where Rolf bends her over the table and fucks her was a bit too short. Don't get me wrong, the story's still amazing and you got all my preferences perfectly, but could you add a couple of paragraphs to the part after Rolf begins fondling her ass. 

It would be much appreciated

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.