Click Here!

Hot Tub Detention

bwm1013

Hey. I’m currently working on a story called Hot Tub Detention. 

Kim Possible and Bonnie Rockwaller serve detention with Ms. Go, who swiped Mr. Barkin’s keys to show the girls a hidden hot tub in the boys locker room. They get nude, get it on, and have the best two hours of their lives. Might become multi chapter if creativity reigns. Planning to write it myself if no one accepts my request in two weeks. 

We can throw around ideas if you like this concept. Anything you would like to suggest, just come down right here.

If you do wind up doing a second chapter, this might be an idea.

The girls are using the hot-tub but here someone coming. they close it off, with them inside, and the boys slowly leave, leaving only ron. bonnie can;t wait and keeps going at kim, who tries to keep quiet, enjoying doing it where they might be discovered, but eventually they make a sound and ron hears. so they drag him into it. shego could also be a participant.

Alternatively, that could be the third chapter, and chapter 2 is a re-evilised shego fighting kim at the school when kim traps her in there onpy to fall in herself when the lid closes. While wrestling for control old memories take over.and kim winds up seducing shego back to her side, possibly leading to the above chapter.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.