Click Here!

What is my life come to

T_B

Ever since I was a kid around the age of 8 I've been telling people that aliens exist no one believed me not even the people who believe in aliens believe in me after hearing my story I told people that I saved an alien child and helped her find her family what the people who believe in aliens confirms online I'm lying is when I tell them that the aliens look a lot like us and when I mention that the alien child is a princess they say not only do they not only look completely different from us they can't have royalty as that is a "human thing"

I'm now 23 living on my own even I'm starting to doubt my story about the aliens when I heard a knock on my door I opened it only to see one of them he told me that he wanted to talk and had me come outside he told me that he was the princesses guard but even after felling to keep her safe he was given another chance by the king he then told me that ever since the princess met me she been different the race relies on being logical even when mating they don't have what we humans have love but the princess have been displaying those emotions since meeting me and the king and queen decided to have her live with me and if she likes it and the two of us do The Binding ritual which I found out it's just the way of marriage but if not she'll have to forget about the human emotion

I asked him when will she show up so I can get my home clean he then told me that she was already in my house I open the door to see that the inside of my house is completely different outside it looks like a normal house inside is like a mansion not long after that he left leaving me with the alien princess alone she is trying her hardest to get me to agree to do The Binding ritual

One day I was walking home from the store that is close by I usually walk there if I don't want to waste gas will get a lot of stuff it also has an amazing view by that I mean that the path I take to get there no one takes and a hot woman has a bathroom window that I can see though and she never has the blinds closed one day I find a hurt and starving cat on the path I give it some food and I take it it the vet to look at it I leave it in their care when I get home I turn to close the door and saw the cat be for I could say anything the cat started changing it grow to human size and looked like a human but with cat is on her head and a cat tail she was also completely naked afraid of having the cops called I pulled her in in and close the door she revealed that lots of stuff from fantasy are real and that I saved her life so she has to be my servant for the rest of our lives it is the catperson way she tells me I can have her do anything I want whenever I want but if I want something sexual from her she tells me to be gentle as she hasn't been with anyone yet

With the alien princess and catgirl living in my house things began to change the alien princess I was trying to make me fall in love with her by acting like a wife seeing the catgirl trying to get sexual with me she started trying to I feel like my dick Is going to break of them fighting over it and it was just the beginning of girls moving into my house

It's your choice what the all the characters names are and what they look like

This challenge is a harem challenge with supernatural creatures in it are

The alien princess she fell in love with him when he saved her that act even saved the Earth as the alien king and queen decided to destroy the Earth but stopped when they realized their daughter was still on it and after he saving her saw that there was good in Humanity and not destroy the Earth he does not wear that though until she moves in with him

The catgirl the catperson race look just like human but with cat ears and a cat tail they have the ability to take on the form of a normal cat and for some reason catgirls don't like wearing clothes unless they have to where catboys always wear pants

A succubus a female demon race that enjoys sex a lot there's even a rumor about them that they kill everyone who has sex with them and there another rumor that says they die if they don't have sex daily she reveals that those rumors are false they don't care the lovers and it won't die without sex they just like sex a lot and the only do it with the one they choose to be with (the succubus is the only one with requirements on her she has to have long hair D cup breasts and a shaved pussy and look like a supermodel)

An angel they are a holy race that lives to hunt demons believing all are evil

And a human she is the only human to join the main character harem

Any other harem members are up to you but there cannot be any duplicate race

I'd like it to show that the main character is not comfortable with the whole harem thing happening to him but he start to get used to it he even convinces all the women in the harem to get along with each other as he does end of falling in love with them like they want but unfortunately for them he falls for all of them almost none of them are happy about that and succubus is the only exception she was the first to sharing being succubus she has no problem with having sex with other women at all them all bisexual he even had a threesome with her and your choice of her mother or sister

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.