Click Here!

Severitus FF.net Forget Name

Guest F My Phone

Guest F My Phone

Okay so my phone decided to stop working on me and I have like 100 (not even joking) fanfictions either bookmarked or open on tabs it. For the ones I care about, I generally remember what they were enough to find them on my own EXCEPT FOR ONE FANFICTION!!!!!

I know the it involves either Snape being Harry’s father biologically or him adopting or mentoring him in someway in the story.
The title is only one or 2 words I believe, pretty sure it is only one.
It is not finished from what I remember.
It is over on fanfiction.net THAT I am positive about.
Multichaptered with more than 5 chapters, maybe even 10.
The title has “un” in front of one of the words.
The author has other stories that they have written, mostly involving Harry and Snape in some way if memory serves.
The story has not been updated this year I believe, or at least not in the past 6 months, but it has definitely been a while, but not over 3-5 years since they last posted a chapter.
Snape and Harry do not get along during the first few chapters.
There is no prominent pairing either at the beginning.

That is all I can really remember anything else, if this at all sounds familiar or meets MOST of the requirements in someway, please just tell me the name and author and I will see if that is it (or if I might like it at all, I am not against getting some new stories to follow). Thank you for the help and sorry that is all I could give.

Guest F My Phone

I found it

Its called “Unjust Fear” by Laurenke1

I was wrong about when it was last updated, it was back in 2015

I was right about anything else

The author is over on ff.net and ao3, not sure if they are on aff but their stuff is pretty good, they are posting new stuff every now and then and they are not just an author for HP fanfics, they do write for other fandoms as well in case you are interested

Thank you for at least looking at this

I hope the rest of your day/tomorrow is amazing and full of good luck

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.