Click Here!

A dark Tauriel fanfiction

Guest unicorn682006

Guest unicorn682006

Hello,

Wondering if anyone know of a LOTR or maybe Hobbit knows this story.

All I can recall is that Azog and Bolg are alive after fleeing from the Battle of the five armies; that Tauriel is a leader for the Orcs and is either wife of Azog or Bolg but they share her.  That Thranduil, Legolas, and various other groups… dwarfs and Hobbits, ect…. “buy” their freedom/protection from Azog.  I believe that smaug is a live, maybe.

I also recall a scene where Tauriel is either captured by Thrandiul’s scouts and/or by legolas and taken infront of the king.  Where after is released.

Sorry for so little info, read this a few years ago and did safe the site on my previous computer by it crashed taking all my inf.

Thank you in advance!!!

Guest unicorn682006

I should add (something I just remembered) that the story in the first few chapters ( I think) mentions the history/tale of where the story is set.  It has Elrond, Galadriel,and others trying to get either get to the Lonely Mountain before Azog and/or to get Smaug to choice their side of the war against the enemy.  It thinl the part I mentioned with Taruiel is several chapters in. 

• 1 month later...
Guest unicorn682006
8 minutes ago, Guest unicorn682006 said:

OMG!!!!!  Love you guys!!!!  I would have NEVER came up with this!!!  LOVE YOU!!!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!! :)

Meant to say…. that I would never come up with this one however this is NOt the one I am looking for.  Stupid computer doesn't always want to type correctly and leaves word and/or letters out.  Still looking for the correct story though!!

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.