Click Here!

Looking for a m/m story

Guest D_disaster

Guest D_disaster

Hey guys, I'm looking for a story about two teenagers from rival schools. They play soccer and there is a bet where the losing captain has to pay the winning captain or make his girlfriend give the winning captain a blowjob. Well the losing captain doesn't have any money or a girlfriend, so he gives the winning captain a blowjob, which starts something both boys never though would happen. 

If anyone knows it, that would be awesome!!!

You’re talking about Loser by DedicatedQuill. I think she’s up to chapter 46, and she’ll be updating the story I believe next month. As far as I know, it’s still up on AFF.

Here’s the link:

http://members.adult-fanfiction.org/profile.php?no=1296861793&view=story&zone=original

Edited by LisaT2525
Added link

• 1 year later...
Guest freaked out

Hi,

does someone know where I can find the story. I fell in love with it and love the writing style. And now I can't find it anymore on here or elsewhere in the internet. :cry:

Has the author deleted the story or did it get deleted?

Best regards

Jonas

Edited by WillowDarkling
Request for copy removed

Since it bears repeating, as is stated at the top of this forum: 

If you know the piece of fiction that someone is searching for is removed from the site, but you retained a personal copy, please do not pass the story around. If the story is taken down either by the Author or Moderator staff there is a reason behind it that must be respected.

Guest freaked out, your post has therefore been edited accordingly, and any further requests for copies will be deleted on sight.

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.