Click Here!

Looking for two stories with Harry being a Elf

Guest Eva

I am looking for two stories about Harry being an elf.

The first story start with a little red headed girl play a prank on her teacher and then her dad getting on to her. Dumbledore then attacks and kill the Elf king and Tom Riddle becomes Regent because he is the most powerful Elf. The little girl  (princess) runs into Tom Riddle and he notices that she is his mate. The surviving elves turn the princess into a human planning on turning her back to elf when it is save. Fast forward 50 years or so. Harry finds out he is the Prince of Elves and his grandma on his mom's side is alive. Snape, Lastrangers, Black, Lupin, and a few others are Elves. Hermione finds out and helps to make a potion to turn Harry into an elf. She takes it herself to test it. Snape find out Hermione is his mate. That is all I can remember with that story.

Second story is where Harry and his female cousin lives in the attic of the Dursley's because they are magical. Dudley is still there. The goblins send them a letter saying they are the last of the High Elves. They also send them books to learn from. They go to Hogwarts and open an old house.  Harry injured himself when he thinks his mate (Drago Malfoy) does not like him. Drago gets into the house and Harry's cousin tells him Harry and him are mates. That was the last chapter that I read.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.