Click Here!

Looking for a fantasy fic

Guest Pno455

Guest Pno455

Looking for a fantasy/romantic fic I read a long time ago – so long ago that I'm not sure where it was posted, whether it was really an original or not, or even what site it was on.

It goes like this – a man goes on a journey, initially to slay a succubus queen (I think his background was that his family is dead and he was molested by some dryads as a kid – apparently dryads are really hedonistic in this story). Anyway, he enters a castle, and before he goes through the gate he meets some guards. One of them is a woman and puts him to sleep only to rape him after tying him to a bed. Later he goes through, defeats 3 succubi, then goes on to defeat the queen. Afterwards he meets up with the woman who tied him up to the bed and embarks on a quest with her – he later splits up with her for a bit to meet a snake-woman (who could throw fireballs and fed on human essence like a succubus), and a mini dryad who was apparently good. Afterwards, they all meet up at a tavern of some sort – but the townspeople hate the snake-woman so they make them embark upon a quest to kill the evil spirit driving the local dryads insane and bring back a stone – which they did, but the townspeople still held it against them. Afterwards they meet the three succubi underlings of the queen again and they get introduced to this band of weird-looking people. That's where I stopped reading. Obviously somewhere along the line “tied-to-bed” woman gets jealous of the snake-woman over their mutual man. Anyways there's a lot more to this story but somewhere in there the guy had the ability to summon goat-men to help him fight and he also had some sexy time with the snake woman and her dryad partner.

Sorry for totally vomiting all over the page but I had to pull this from my spontaneous memory from about 2 or 3 years ago. If anybody has any clues that would help so much!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.