Click Here!

Grimouija Region Journey

SparkyMuse

So, this is my first attempt at a fanfiction, to be fair, and I figured, now would be the time to say something about it, since in the next chapter I’m planning on having them start with the “adventures” that Trainers have. I update it with chapters whenever I write them, but that means randomly, I guess, with no set schedule. I’m putting in any tags I think might be needed, although I’m not quite sure all of them are. I’m probably doing something wrong, so I apologize for that, but if you could PM me, I will probably try to fix it as soon as I get the chance.

Author: Sparky Muse
Title: Grimouija Region Journey
Summary: Two Gijinka- Pokemon turned into half-human, half-pokemon Humanoids- start out on a Trainer’s Journey across the Grimouija (Gree-moi-jah) Region to get badges, figth Team Spirit, and have adventures. A region where Team Spirit is trying to give people the power of Pokemon.
Feedback: I would absolutely love to have some feedback or comments. I know I'm probably doing something wrong and it's pretty boring at times, but then at least I know people are reading and hopefully enjoying themselves.
Fandom: Pokemon
Pairing: N/A
Warnings: OC Violence UST Spank Abuse Contro SH Hum Angst MF Bi Dom Ds HJ Oral SH Other WIP
Solo story or chaptered story: Chaptered, at the time of this posting, on chapter 9, average of 7 pages on Word apiece
URL: http://games.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600090297

Review Reply thread: I do not have a review reply thread yet but plan on editing and putting up a link if I think I need to make one.

Part of what I’m doing with this story, other than writing for the sake of writing and for having fun, is exploring things I’ve noticed in Pokemon and explaining them in my own way. I got the idea from Mystery Dungeon, in some ways, where the main character is a human turned into a Pokemon. So why not the opposite? I’m taking things from canon that I’ve noticed in dex entries or item descriptions in the game and putting them into the story as well, trying to make people laugh, examining things and defining them in my own way. I want to address some of the more disturbing things there, like in some dex entries it says when people die they become Pokemon, or that some people eat Pokemon or Pokemon eat other Pokemon. I’m defining in my own terms how Pokeball, Trainer Bag, and PC technology works, and how Pokemon have their powers. I haven’t written it in yet, kind of, but I will have Pokemorphs eventually. I’m kinda of squeemish about outright writing sex scenes and not quite ready to give into my dark side yet, although Chapters 6 and 7 might be interesting for those who are looking for that. 0.0 *whistles innocently* I know I’m long-winded, rude, and boring, but the idea is more to figure out my own thoughts over anything else. My goal is to try and take a bunch of things from canon dex entries or games and toss them together into a story for the fun of it. I have not played the Pokemon Ranger series by the way, so my depiction of the Ranger Corps might be off.Sorry about that.

Edited by SparkyMuse