Click Here!

Toneri's Other Bride

Guest TheWingedDragonofFuta

2 hours ago, Guest Hey123 said:

Do you have any upload schedule at all?

Not really. I have a pretty hectic schedule with both work and classes. I hope I can write as soon as possible but it’s very hard to find time these days since I’m inching ever closer to graduation. 

It will depend. Sometimes I can get something done in a week, sometimes it can take longer. I hope to upload as fast as possible though.

Guest Hey123
19 hours ago, Rubberfoot said:

Not really. I have a pretty hectic schedule with both work and classes. I hope I can write as soon as possible but it’s very hard to find time these days since I’m inching ever closer to graduation. 

It will depend. Sometimes I can get something done in a week, sometimes it can take longer. I hope to upload as fast as possible though.

Ok thanks for the effort very much looking forward to the training next chapter (if it happens) training is always my favorite part of these stories and it’s normal skipped over way too much 

• 1 month later...
Guest 65374
On 4/27/2018 at 9:26 PM, Guest Hey123 said:

Ok thanks for the effort very much looking forward to the training next chapter (if it happens) training is always my favorite part of these stories and it’s normal skipped over way too much 

One suggestion I have is enforcing a way to teach Naruto to be more demure. He should be shy and quite and only speak when spoken to

On 6/9/2018 at 2:00 PM, Guest 65374 said:

One suggestion I have is enforcing a way to teach Naruto to be more demure. He should be shy and quite and only speak when spoken to

I agree a proper Japanese wife is quite and obedient. Perhaps get rid of the Servents and Force Naruto to care for the home. Housework is a wife’s job after all

13 hours ago, Guest Gag said:

I agree a proper Japanese wife is quite and obedient. Perhaps get rid of the Servents and Force Naruto to care for the home. Housework is a wife’s job after all

While the demure wife thing is something to be got over in the story, housework I don't see Naruto doing. His transformation is into something similar to a heian era noblewoman who's only job is to provide love and entertainment to his husband. Plus having everyone do his jobs for him feeds into his isolation, getting accross to him that he has no control over even the smallest thing, (like dusting the house).

Though the idea of menial labor and house work could likely be used in a sex game with punishment following non compliance.

7 hours ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

While the demure wife thing is something to be got over in the story, housework I don't see Naruto doing. His transformation is into something similar to a heian era noblewoman who's only job is to provide love and entertainment to his husband. Plus having everyone do his jobs for him feeds into his isolation, getting accross to him that he has no control over even the smallest thing, (like dusting the house).

Though the idea of menial labor and house work could likely be used in a sex game with punishment following non compliance.

Yes Naruto in the beginning would see housework has a woman’s job forcing him to do as a punishment could help reinforce that he is no longer a men. He is not a woman and will be treated as one.  manual labor could be uesed to show his weakness. Unable to lift heavy objects and having to go to his husband and demurely ask for help and watch as his husband easily does it

Just now, Guest Gag said:

labor

Just now, Guest Gag said:

Yes Naruto in the beginning would see housework has a woman’s job forcing him to do as a punishment could help reinforce that he is no longer a men. He is not a woman and will be treated as one.  manual labor could be uesed to show his weakness. Unable to lift heavy objects and having to go to his husband and demurely ask for help and watch as his husband easily does it

He is a woman and will be treated like one. 

Sorry on on my phone 

• 2 weeks later...

STORY UPDATE: Rubberfoot got in contact with me recently to tell me that due to personal factors outside of his control he will not be able to write for the near distant future. I do not blame him for this, as it is not his falt. But that means that this challenge is once again up in the air and free for anyone to pick up.

To any that wish to take up the story I suggest to work with the framework established in the main challenge but also the multitude of ideas you yourself can come up with.

As a side note, before this, Rubberfoot and I had drawn up around 40 pages of ideas for this story so if you are ever stuck for content/idea generation send a PM and hopefully you can make use of some of our ideas.

To cap this off on a high note I would like to say how happy I am that this little idea of mine is still so well liked on the forum with people seemingly wanting more. 

Guest Hurrdurrhurr
On 7/1/2018 at 7:07 AM, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

STORY UPDATE: Rubberfoot got in contact with me recently to tell me that due to personal factors outside of his control he will not be able to write for the near distant future. I do not blame him for this, as it is not his falt. But that means that this challenge is once again up in the air and free for anyone to pick up.

To any that wish to take up the story I suggest to work with the framework established in the main challenge but also the multitude of ideas you yourself can come up with.

As a side note, before this, Rubberfoot and I had drawn up around 40 pages of ideas for this story so if you are ever stuck for content/idea generation send a PM and hopefully you can make use of some of our ideas.

To cap this off on a high note I would like to say how happy I am that this little idea of mine is still so well liked on the forum with people seemingly wanting more. 

Damn, this is a really good idea and the first chapter was great. I hope someone does pick it up. Leather and latex ain't done much with Naruto and it fits this idea to a tee, a fuck happy Wife Naruto.

Maybe an idea could be an alternate setting after the war where Toneri could abduct Naruto as he is recovering to take advantage of his weakened state, it would add another layer of humiliation as his final physical apearence with the milk white skin, floor length white hair, rocking shemale body and white eyes after that punishment thing would make him look like Kaguya.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 6 March 2018 at 4:26 AM, TheDogSage said:

Planning on it, it’s just… sometimes I have trouble getting the story started, like with this one.

You still planning on doing a version of this or has your muse for it faded? You had some pretty cool ideas for it.

• 1 year later...
Guest Swagwell

I’d have to get caught up with the series, but I might take a crack at it once I do, I’ll modify what  rubberfoot started, only mine will probably include a few more people involved, namely Haku gaara Yugito and fuu(7 tails host, not the root Anbu of the same name) and mine will include him wearing diapers and occasionally being treated like a baby 

• 2 months later...
On 8/12/2019 at 6:21 AM, Guest Swagwell said:

I’d have to get caught up with the series, but I might take a crack at it once I do, I’ll modify what  rubberfoot started, only mine will probably include a few more people involved, namely Haku gaara Yugito and fuu(7 tails host, not the root Anbu of the same name) and mine will include him wearing diapers and occasionally being treated like a baby 

I don’t see a problem with that, if you wanted to discuss it further you would have to PM me so i can share some more of the stored notes on the story 

• 2 years later...
Guest Dewebaby

Hello, I came upon this fic accidentally looking for Toneri fics.  I loved the first chapter and was disappointed there weren't more but understand that life takes precedence over this as it usually does.  I hope someone takes the mantle to continue this, if not, I'd like to thank both the OP and the writer for the wonderful original idea and fic written thus far.  I love that this is a Toneri/Naruto fic and a training one that transforms Naruto both physically and mentally.  Great idea btw for the seals preventing Naruto from using the toilet, at least that 1 thing is out of sight and mind.

Can this be posted on Archive of our own, maybe it will attract potential writers?

I'd love to read the 40 page idea btw, I can't get enough of this fic!

Ps. I'm a guest btw, I hope it's ok I posted here and an old post too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/4/2021 at 1:31 PM, Guest Dewebaby said:

Hello, I came upon this fic accidentally looking for Toneri fics.  I loved the first chapter and was disappointed there weren't more but understand that life takes precedence over this as it usually does.  I hope someone takes the mantle to continue this, if not, I'd like to thank both the OP and the writer for the wonderful original idea and fic written thus far.  I love that this is a Toneri/Naruto fic and a training one that transforms Naruto both physically and mentally.  Great idea btw for the seals preventing Naruto from using the toilet, at least that 1 thing is out of sight and mind.

Can this be posted on Archive of our own, maybe it will attract potential writers?

I'd love to read the 40 page idea btw, I can't get enough of this fic!

Ps. I'm a guest btw, I hope it's ok I posted here and an old post too.

If you have an account I'd be happy to share the files with you.

Guest DioZaWarudo
On 10/26/2019 at 12:24 AM, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

I don’t see a problem with that, if you wanted to discuss it further you would have to PM me so i can share some more of the stored notes on the story 

How can I Pm you? 

Guest DioZaWarudo
8 minutes ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

You need an account to PM, it's a pretty simple process. Once you do just select my name then private message 

My account is like awaiting approval, so like how long does take to get approved I made it one day ago. Do you have anywhere else to pm like Fanfiction.com or something for now?

8 minutes ago, Guest DioZaWarudo said:

My account is like awaiting approval, so like how long does take to get approved I made it one day ago. Do you have anywhere else to pm like Fanfiction.com or something for now?

If you're willing to wait a few hours I can get my discord alt as I'm at work rn. I line to keep SFW and NSFW accounts separate 

Guest DioZaWarudo
1 minute ago, TheWingedDragonofFuta said:

If you're willing to wait a few hours I can get my discord alt as I'm at work rn. I line to keep SFW and NSFW accounts separate 

Ok, I'll wait

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.