Click Here!

Daimyo's Den - Discussion Thread

C_Wade

Yes I’m familiar with what you are suggesting, not the doujin by Crimson Comics, but from several animations and eroge. It just never occurred to me to use it in this story, it is definitely a good idea though!

However I’m unsure which Kunoichi would fit the idea… I already have Tenten’s Intro fully planned out and mostly written as well, so she is out (unless I write a second episode for her, but I think there are enough other Kunoichi to write about until we will have to repeat).

One Kunoichi I might see that happening too would be Kurenai, because the Daimyo demands that he needs to assess her combat proficiency without her being able to use genjutsu, which she is famous for.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hardest part is actually guessing how old Kushina was when she married Minato and then gave birth to Naruto. Though, I did find out that in Part II (I think they mean Shippuuden here, not really clear on that, and it’s about her appearance during Naruto’s subduing of Kyuubi inside the seal) she was 24, which means that’s the age she died. So, maybe 18 would be better bet, and make her an experienced chuunin, with this mission being 1 last step to her jounin promotion.

yea, it all comes flowing together. Most of the ideas can easily be combined. Also, it helps that I didn’t really put any thought into the Kushina chapter as of yet, so you kind of get to write on a blank slate.

Sorry to interrupt but could consider doing “anime only” Kunoichi? Like Shizuka (episode 235) and Hotaru (episodes 144-151). As they are busty and you could do a loophole where since Ahizuka is from a minor village and Hotaru is technically wonderer. They could move to The Leaf and be requested.

they are both young and busty.

Hmm, maybe, after I worked through all the Konoha Kunoichi. I never watched the anime myself and I’m not really keen on doing so, but I can force myself to watch a few episodes I think. 

I can sum them up. (The pics are online) so Shizuka is currently the leader of a female only minor village. Their tradtion is they only marry a guy if they can beat the girl in combat. She falls in love with Naruto but Naruto refuses to stay with her since he still has a crush on Sakura and obligations to the leaf. She is rather busty.

Hotaru is the 6 tails jinchuuriki apprentice who just follows him around as he is technically rouge. She is shorter than Naruto but shocking pretty curveous.

Alright, I wrote them down into the TODO list, as with hana and tsume though, it will take a while before they appear. I was thinking of doing polls after I’m done with all my planned chapters, this way everyone can decide who will be next.

Guest snake1980

great job on the last chap. glad to see tenten is coming up not sure if u figure out what she is going to do or how she shows up. but u could do is him send a message needing the best weapon expert to show up to inspect some weapons they are thinking of buying before he spends the money so they send tenten and she will try out all the weapons if u know what I mean

2 hours ago, Guest kkkzil said:

Is it possible if you could post some concept art of satsuki?

I didn’t rally use a picture for her when I imagined what she looked like but this one fit’s pretty well, except for the long hair. I didn’t find any good nudes though.

Spoiler

8a0e45d8d125a4d1fab991f785f62390.jpg

Not signed in

@snake1980 thanks, I’m glad you liked it. I already have an Idea for tenten, but still, thanks for contributing, I will keep it in mind should I ever make another Tenten episode

Guest snake1980

np man, but u have a idea for sakura yet? I know u said tsunade but u could use the same idea for her too since it would work for ether of them. were he ask for help were he could say a few people are really sick and the doctors there cant seem to help so ether sakura/tsunade or both could show up and are at the hospital to see whats going on and u can guess what happens

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.