Click Here!

Naruko Uzumaki: Konoha's #1 Slut! Discussion Forum

CuriousWriter

Needs Lucy Heartfillia as Naruko’s main girl. I love me some Lucy… Just grab those twintail handlebars and pull! Also, considering Lucy is almost entirely Ms Fanservice despite being a very powerful mage, she would be well suited to the prostitution lifestyle. Hell, you could basically start the story with Lucy being sold as a slave to Naruko like canon did before Natsu rescued her. I am honestly disappointed at the lack of Fairy Tail stories on this site though. Like Highschool DxD which also suffers drastically, it seems perfectly suited to use in adult fanfics.

Well, you left off with Hinata’s training last time right? Don’t you think a timeskip into right before her ninja exam is now in order? You could work off something like Naruko has finally pushed her Sponsor to the side, thereby having her as a Queenpin in the Underground...

Well, I was more thinking Itachi would use Naruko as a backup to his plans. Itachi was ordered to spy on Akatsuki right, but considering that Naruko was raped by the Police Force maybe he’d feel sorry for her on some level. He has no interest in her on a romantic level, but Naruko being the seductress she is sees Itachi as a good test of her own skills. Mutual benefit in the end, as Naruko learns of a threat to her(maybe) and Itachi has someone to help Sasuke.

And as for the massacre happening already, its been like forever since i read the story completely…

A Genjutsu is after all an alteration on one’s chakra. The thing about Perfect Jinchuuriki being immune to Genjutsu is because the bijuu and host work in tandem and share their chakra. The same applies to a seal that would disrupt a person’s chakra control as Orochimaru applies in the Forest of Death. So either way, but more likely the first option in Wave(although I honestly like using the Forest of Death better because with the Cursed Seal changing Sasuke on top of Naruko realizing her actions towards him have been influenced to a degree makes a better dynamic for growth on both sides).

No sense in changing the plans you have for Wave after all. There’s so much potential in that arc as it stands to work with. Likewise the Forest of Death has a lot to work with, but it happens after so it helps in planning. Speaking of FoD, have you given any thought to how you’ll use Karin Uzumaki?

There is that potential tbh. If you’ll notice in the original Part 1 arc, before Karin was even introduced, Team 7 splits up with Sasuke going to get water or something while Naruto and Sakura try to open the scroll. This is cut off by Kabuto stopping them, but this is the only legitimate time Sasuke could have met Karin and saved her from the bear. Why not split Naruko from the group instead, save the girl, have some Lime Time, and then just have Karin tag along for the rest of the exam, which is basically 12 or so hours. This is because Kabuto joins the team for the rest of the way to the Tower, fighting the team from Rain. You basically bypass Orochimaru kidnapping Karin through this action(unless you use the filler backstory for her where she was already with Orochimaru at the FoD).

i like it, some uzumaki-cest would be yummy. plus Naruko could learn to bite her just right~ man, so noting that. she can be Naruko’s sex secretary or something. n no, no filler.

also, after his little clone bang, should Itachi would sweep her with tsukiyomi? like 3 days w of constant fucking to make her mind go numb? n easier to set up for sasuke?

Definitely. I can’t remember if you used Sasuke in the Uchiha Police scene, but maybe the Tsukiyomi bit can be Naruko thinking she’s with Sasuke rather then Itachi to enforce his genjutsu? Or maybe the both of them? Idk, but the idea of using it as an easier setup for the Sasuke ploy would be worthwhile, whether shown or not… In fact, going with the clone bang shown and then leaving the scene Itachi casting Tsukiyomi but showing nothing can setup better academy chapters. Like Naruko and Sasuke being forced to spar and she purposely lets him into seductive situations, before letting him win, and going on to school sex… Which could lead to more Mizuki stuff if you’re intent on the Scroll Theft.

I did use him during that scene, if only briefly. so maybe a swarm of uchiha bros? i think the set up would be nice as well with a tell dont show vibe.

hm, that’d be interesting, like her dragging him off for some hanky panky? but he takes the reins fast?

n what kind of mizuki stuff do u have in mind? bc I am opening w him in this chapter. hard to think how to dip him into some chapters w out going too into it.

I wasn’t necessarily thinking of using Mizuki anytime until the actual night of the theft honestly. Yes using him now works, but given his character, his plans, it’s best to save him for a big full on rape/take everything out on her moment after she brings the scroll to him directly. This is because she already has SC jutsu and it would make for a shock factor of Iruka happening on Naruko being raped. How you use Iruka later on is up to you, but Mizuki is the core for basically that entire chapter of her graduation. Hell, the event could essentially play out with Sarutobi enjoying the whole thing, as despite his own feelings, he too lost something to the Kyuubi attack and that is the core of Mizuki’s issue with Naruko.

As for how Sasuke plays into that, Mizuki is jealous so to speak. The ‘fox’ is supposed to be ‘his’ pet, supposed to do anything he says. Her showing interest in Sasuke, bending to his orders, their having sex on Mizuki’s turf, it’s all an affront to his control, his power. Mizuki can’t do anything to Sasuke, Naruko is fair game who wants the sex. This chapter’s moment could play out with basically Naruko asking to spend time with Sasuke later after her visit with the Hokage for ‘dinner’(which is their training session) and Mizuki asks for some time before that… Since the guy is a dominant ****, I highly request he grabs her twintails and pulls her back as he goes to town. Because I dig! It doesn’t have to be a long scene here, as Itachi is the core for the chapter, but the foreshadowing lays out well enough.

well, its more an opening scene w him ‘training’ her n her having to leave early, bc i like Naru getting degraded by him. so im just splashing him here n there. no big scenes.

alright, I get what ur going for here. so hows the layout? in a session w mizuki, she goes to the hokage, mention hanging out w sasuke, he goes to town on her then n the hokage scene w the itachi flashback?

will have to change something in the other chapter too for the sasuke part.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.