ChironBliss

Billion Dollar Harem

Guest Couple suggestions

I think Gal Gadot or Emilia Clarke would make great additions to the harem and seem to be along the lines of what you prefer!

Okay guys, I’m back with a quick COVID-19 update.

Well I ended up having to go into the hospital. My symptoms were all getting worse. Not only was I having trouble breathing and whatnot, but between the chills. body aches and nausea/vomiting, I was faced with the harsh reality that I needed the hospital. I spent nearly the past 6 days there fighting to get better. I’d like to say it was a nice steady recovery, but it really wasn’t. Round about my 3rd night there, my breathing became so bad they had to put me on a CPAP machine. Let me tell you, that was hell. It gave me a severe panic attack as I felt like what I was doing was fighting not to die… 

The next day I went to 8 units of O2 and I refused the CPAP machine after that. Luckily, that was when things started to turn around. The doctors and nurses really helped me, the course of treatment did wonders and when I woke up this morning, they decided to take me down to just 1 unit of O2. By midafternoon, they were talking about me going home. That is where I’m sitting now, writing you guys this message. I would have updated you in the hospital, but this site is blocked by their servers, go figure lol!

I haven’t really gotten any work since this whole thing started, a month or so now. And, quite frankly, I probably won’t be anxious to dive back in right away. I want to take things easy and slowly get back into my routine. I expect I’ll be heading back to work early next month and that is when I plan to fully dive back into my writing, starting with the Secret Santa thing for CSL. Once I get that done, I’ll be back to work on BDH.

Okay gang, I really just wanted to give you guys a quick update and to say thank you so much to everyone who commented something supportive or enthusiastic. I appreciate all the support and I look forward to getting back to work real soon.

Till next time,

-Mal

P.S. I’m not fully recovered, but I hope get back to full strength real soon!

Guest ArcherNexus

Shit Mal, that sucks. Nobody I know had it that bad, sorry to hear you weren’t as lucky. If you don’t mind me asking, how old are you? I’m just curious to know if it’s age related.

Anyways, I’m glad you’re doing better and I wish you a speedy recovery.

Guest Romavictrix

Hey Mal, 

Hope you get back to tip top shape soon Mal. Sorry to hear what you have been going thru. Not to get political but hopefully we can get back to normal after Jan 20th 2021. 

damn, Mal. Sounds absolutely miserable. Way to fight and I’m very relieved to hear you made it back home! Get well soon and I hope you are able to return to some kind of normalcy in your work and daily life in like a month. 

Guest Well

All the best. Get better soon. If you was the president of the world what would you do?

Guest Caligula

Wow Mal,

I don't really know where to start telling you how much I enjoyed your story so far, but I'll try:

I remember reading BDH on a different site a few years ago, but it only had the first 18 chapters or so on there. I remember how much I loved the story back then and how dissapointed I was that the story stopped there (or so I thought). Only a few months ago I suddenly remembered the story and wanted to read it again. That's when I found it on the site you actually post it on and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw that there were over 40 chapters available.

I started reading the whole thing again and I really have to say that your work is the best fanfiction I have ever read. By far. All of the scenes on themself are really good, top level for sure, but what makes your story stand out is the actual storyline and character development, which so many other stories lag in my opinion. I mean calling BDH "just a sex story" wouldn't do it justice in the slightest. It is so much more than that.

In the same way there are books that just tell a nice story and that's it, but there are also books that suck you into the story, make you feel like you are one of the characters and responsible for their choices. These are the books that make you feel like you actually learned something about yourself or life in general. Now calling your work a masterpiece of literature would go a little bit too far, but I definitely think that BDH is the equivalent of that in the fanfiction world.

After finding your story again I basically read it in one go. (Or in my native language: "in one stroke", conveniently.) It was only then that I found out that you are actually still writing the story, by finding this forum. I really enjoyed all of your posts giving some backstory and telling something about yourself. It again confirmed to me that your work is in its own level.

I also read about the troubles you were facing while writing the story with the worst one being your struggles with COVID not so long ago. I truly hope that you're doing well now and that any negative effects will go away soon. 

Normally I wouldn't really write a post like this, but seeing all the work you put into the story and the sacrifises you've made, it felt like the right thing to do was to share my "story" of your story.

This post is basically a big thank you to show my appreciation. There is a few people on this forum that actively discuss with you, but there are much more people that just read you're story without interacting with you. More than you think probably.

What I found truly crazy is that you've put in all of this work without even making a single dollar of of it. I don't know if you have an account on a website where people can send you donations, but if you have please let me know, as I would like to give you a part of what you deserve.

Really looking forward to the upcoming chapters btw. Please take all the time you need to make them as special as the first 50.

Thank you!

Caligula

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.