Click Here!

Billion Dollar Harem

ChironBliss

Guest Equestrian

I’m going with option 2, standard pole. Even though the idea of a competiton sounds great, this story has been more exciting because Mal keeps on breaking expectations.

keep up the good work and I can’t wait for the next update.

A collar which  says slut on Taylor and make her dress as one, drug collar on Bella make her dress up as a drug whore e.g. 

I like your Story about dove it's just about her. Gratulations for getting 150000 bet you can't believe it.

Hello again gang!

Well, its that time of the month again! So soon you ask? Well, I had two reasons for wanting to get this chapter out quickly. 1) I’m on vacation this week and wanted to get it posted before I sit around and do nothing for a week. (Well, nothing besides going to see Captain Marvel that is.) and 2) Because I’m soooo excited about getting to work on chapter 41. (More on 41 later, but its going to be bananas) Ok, so lets talk chapter 40. This chapter is nearly 20 pages, and mostly concerns itself with advancing the timeline by 3 days. This time skip is necessary in order to advance us to the point where Taylor’s punishment can finally come to an end. There is a lot of stuff jammed into this summery section of the chapter, but don’t worry, I plan to revisit a lot what happens when I focus on advancing the plots which develop during this time. The rest of chapter 40 (about 10 pages worth) deals with getting a long time harem member to finally “join the team.” I won’t spoil it, but I hope you guys find this scene as hot as I think it is. Getting this character on board, is also a necessary step to the finale of Taylor’s punishment, which we’ll see in chapter 41.

Speaking of which, lets talk 41. As I said, 41 will finally show the climactic conclusion of Taylor’s punishment. This scene is going to be epic. I obviously won’t go into details, but I fully expect this scene to take up nearly all of the 15 pages of the next chapter. I hope to be able to work in some advancement which will I’ll be able to use to finally get in the last fan selected poll between Emma, Ariana and Alex into the next chapter. If not, I may have to do some finagling to put everything together for 42… I guess we’l just have to see how it all works out. Needless to say, I hope this scene will measure up against some of the great classics like Taylor’s initial breaking, or the pool party,  or Margot and Felicity’s epic punishment room scene. That’s a tall bar I know, I hope I don’t let you guys down. Starting after 41 though, I plan to resolve many of the developments in the fast forward and set things up so that I can introduce the final two ladies. I’m hoping this will take no more than 5-6 chapters but again my writing is very unpredictable and often leads me to places I wasn’t expecting.

Next on the list, I don’t know if you guys noticed, but Billion Dollar Harem sailed past 150,000 Dragon Prints just a few days after I posted chapter 39. (As of this post, its at well over 152k!) But, I wanted to do something special for this milestone so I thought I’d do another poll. However, due to the excitement around lazyninjas post, I first wanted to give you guys an opportunity to choose that option. Here are the details of that post and of the first vote: 

On 2/21/2019 at 8:06 AM, Mal said:

Now, here is my plan for the new poll. Since it seems at least some of you really like lazyninjas idea, and I know I think its pretty cool, I want to try and incorporate it. But, here is the caveat, there is no way I could write a smut scene(s) depicting the entire sex competition. Mostly, this is because it would probably take 2-3 chapters just for that one thing. With 5 pairings, then the grand finale that right there is a serious page commitment. I’m simply not willing to commit that much of my time for what would basically amount to a small side plot. But, I want to stay true to what lazyninjas proposed. So, here is my idea.

1. I will generate 5 random pairings (this won’t occur until after the final two ladies are announced. Which will, by the way, delay the implementation of this poll at least until a few chapters after all the ladies have arrived in the harem. Which could right there mean that this scene won’t happen for 8 or 9 maybe even 12 chapters...  (Random pairings will be determined by me using dice)
  2. I’ll have you guys vote on which pairing should win the competition. (Those pairs which didn’t win will receive a much shorter synopsis of their attempt to seduce Alex, which I would feature as part of a different chapter.)
  3. The winning pair will get a featured section of a chapter where I detail how/what they did to win. Then that lucky couple will be included in a second scene with Alex being more intimately involved. I would imagine this scenario right here would take one entire chapter to put together.

Alternatively, if you guys don’t want to wait that long for the next poll to be featured in the story, I could create some different scenarios similar to those I’ve created in the past and just have  you guys vote on those. So, for the first stage of this poll, here is what I want you guys to vote on:

1. Sex Competition (assuming the caveats I’ve detailed above)
  2. Standard Poll created by me

In a month or so, I’ll announce the winner and then create a poll for you guys to vote on. (keep in mind if option 1 is selected, this poll will not be posted to the forum until after the final two girls are announced). As always, please do  email me with your votes if you don’t feel comfortable posting them here in the forum. If you have any questions, email me or post them to the forum. I will be more active here this next month in an attempt to resolve this poll.

Please, if you’re interested in voting between the sex competition and the standard poll do so by 3/21. I will close the poll that night and post a new poll (if the standard poll wins) or begin working on how the sex competition poll will come together once I’ve announced the final two girls.

It doesn’t seem like there are any comments for me to address. Other than for me to say I can’t tell you what Project Arcadia is yet, but rest assured that bomb is getting ready to drop soon! Everything else is votes or congrats on hitting 150. So thanks again everyone this was a great milestone and I hope we can surge forward to 200k!

As always, if you have any questions or comments please let me know.

Till next time,

-Mal

Edited by Mal

I’ll obviously go with  the option of the idea i suggested so option 1 .  To address some of the concerns I’ve seen with the idea I’ll say this. The way Mal writes BDH, he’s not going to have the girls just start fucking in the living room, he’d give each duo their own time in his room and give them time to feel comfortable. Second, I think that the contest would help with relationship drama especially if a certain duo have a hot session that makes them hot for each other, which could develop a new relationship and drama to go with it, or  it could add up to become a love triangle which i think mal could work with as well. 

I only came up with the idea in order to create new dynamics and get the more forgotten girls more involved. Like guest juan said also, it’s a chance to let the girls lose some of their inhibitions and let loose. Alex does care for these girls in his own way so making sure they’re having fun and trying new things. So I suggest if Mal goes with my option, he push it back until he’s got a good feel of the personalities of everyone in the harem (mainly the two new girls). 

Edited by lazyninjas

Really liked the summary part, Mal. And obviously the fist scene was great. 

seeing Ari- Cat scamper around the harem made me think about some classic film and TV scenes where there are uncut longshots. Think goodfellas, Birdman, it's always sunny’s episode Charlie Work (definitely worth a view if you've got half an hour). I think it'd be an interesting chapter format where all you do is follow Ari as she moves around the harem. Sort of a longer version of what you did in this chapter. 

It'd be a good way to check in on different characters (and developing plots you were going to cover anyway) by having Ari spy on them. Instead of us just seeing a conversation, we'd get to view it through Ari’s cat eyes and see her unique perspective. 

I remember you did this with an Alex chapter where we got to see into his mind, going through his daily trials. But I think Ari’s perspective and current mindset is the most distorted and fucked up, which would make it the most interesting of the whole group. And I imagine you'd tie a sex scene into all of it and it'd be amazing to get inside her cat mind for that. 

Anyway, that’s just a thought that I hope you can toss around as a writing mechanic  for maybe Billion Dollar Harem or some other story. 

Amazing work, as always. Please keep up the great writing, Mal. 

I agree with Juan, would love an Ari POV chapter.  Surprised Alex let Chloe get an orgasm from Ari, unless he doesn’t count her as she is a cat.  Can’t wait for the finale of Taylor’s punishment and the final two girls.  Wonder if there will be more clues of the famous acquaintance to hint at the final two?  Hope the next chapter comes soon!

Guest Bill Friese
9 hours ago, Juan said:

Really liked the summary part, Mal. And obviously the fist scene was great. 

seeing Ari- Cat scamper around the harem made me think about some classic film and TV scenes where there are uncut longshots. Think goodfellas, Birdman, it's always sunny’s episode Charlie Work (definitely worth a view if you've got half an hour). I think it'd be an interesting chapter format where all you do is follow Ari as she moves around the harem. Sort of a longer version of what you did in this chapter. 

It'd be a good way to check in on different characters (and developing plots you were going to cover anyway) by having Ari spy on them. Instead of us just seeing a conversation, we'd get to view it through Ari’s cat eyes and see her unique perspective. 

I remember you did this with an Alex chapter where we got to see into his mind, going through his daily trials. But I think Ari’s perspective and current mindset is the most distorted and fucked up, which would make it the most interesting of the whole group. And I imagine you'd tie a sex scene into all of it and it'd be amazing to get inside her cat mind for that. 

Anyway, that’s just a thought that I hope you can toss around as a writing mechanic  for maybe Billion Dollar Harem or some other story. 

Amazing work, as always. Please keep up the great writing, Mal. 

What chapter showed Alex’s daily trials?

Awesome chapter! 

A couple chapters ago, Emma found a bunch of costumes meant to emulate the actresses’ more famous roles. Like Hermoine, Hitgirl for Chloe, Harley Quinn for Margot. 

if you go with the standard poll, I'd like to throw it out there- have voters choose which roles/ costumes for one or two particular celebs. Like you'd say Emma and the voters would pick Belle or Hermoine or her character from Bling ring. 

Or just provide a celeb/ role combo for each girl and have the voters select their favorite for a one on one session with Alex...or I guess with each other. 

Point is, now that the starting girls have become quite a bit sluttier, I think you can do some of the weirder stuff that would've been out of place in the beginning of the story. Hope you like this idea! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to pop on and give the results of the poll. Unfortunately, this poll didn’t receive nearly as many votes as those I’ve done in the past but, at least there was a clear winner.

Yes, the sex competition has won the vote. Obviously at this point I cannot yet post the poll to determine the random pairings as I have yet to introduce the final two girls to the harem. But, once I bring them in I will post the new poll. Remember, the pairings will be determined randomly by dice roll and then you guys will be allowed to vote on the winner. The runners up will receive a short summery of their actions while the winner will receive a complete work up of not only what they did to win, but also of what happens when Alex later joins them. Anyway, I will let you know when I am ready to post this new poll but for now, thank you so much to those of you who did participate and I hope to have a larger turn out for the random parings vote.

Finally, I wanted to point out that since the story hit 150,000 dragon prints just 30 days ago, Billion Dollar Harem has had nearly 7000 more views! That is simply unbelievable. Therefore, I wanted to thank you all again for all the support and I hope that you’ll continue to read along. Chapter 41 is now in the works, and I plan to have it ready by mid April so please check back in around then.

Till next time,

-Mal

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again everyone!

Well its that time again. I know it almost kind of feels like a long time since my last post, but it has actually only been just over a month. I know I usually post a little faster than this, but I have been very busy with some side projects. Most notably this includes a short chaptered story I’ve been working on staring Dove Cameron. I plan to have this project out by the end of the month or maybe early in May. It is a very dark and twisted story .So those of you who like some of the darker content tags should really enjoy it. I don’t want to go into too much detail on what its about, but suffice it to say I had to ask the moderators if there was any content tags (other than minor stuff, obviously. I don’t do minor stuff anyway) that wouldn’t be allowed to be posted if paired up with a celebrity or real person if you prefer. With the green light, I began working on it. This is a story I’ve had in mind for a long time. I was originally going to write it with Sabrina Carpenter, but after working with Dove in BDH I decided I wanted to do something dark with her so I swapped her in. I don’t know if any of your remember me mentioning a “House of a Thousand Corpses” style story I said I might write a long time back, but this is that story. Don’t worry though, one of the other things I’m not really into is murder and gore. I more meant the feel of it being dark and twisted, you know really fucked up and without the gore :). Anyway, the story is called “Becoming Bitch” and you can look for it I’d say sometime in the next 3-4 weeks.

Now, on to Billion Dollar Harem chapter 41. This chapter picks up right after the fast forward that ended chapter 40, and contains the beginning of the end of Taylor Swift’s long ongoing chastity belt punishment. I don’t want to spoil anything here, but I do want to say that I finally set events in motion to write the fan selected scene involving Ariana Grande, Emma Watson and our Intrepid hero, Alexander Whitley!  That scene should come in a chapter very soon, but as the title to chapter 41 states, this is going to be a two part chapter. After that, I’m not sure if the fan selected scene will be chapter 43 or if it’ll come a little later, as I also want to catch up with how some of the ladies are dealing with events that took place in the fast-forward. Specifically those with Bella and Dove and with Margot and Felicity and of course at least a little more to do with Alex’s mysterious visitor… All that said, I also plan to announce the final two ladies sometime in or around chapter 48-50. Once I’ve announced them, I will shortly there after post a poll so you guys can vote on the sex competition. 

Finally, I want to thank you all again for reading along. I don’t know if you’ve seen, but BDH is now up over 160,000 dragon prints. In light of that, I want to make one more announcement. If and when BDH hits 250,000 prints I plan to announce a very special poll. I know its a long way off, but think about this. in one month BDH saw over 10k views. The more chapters it gains and the more popularity it sees and that number will only go up. Ok, so this poll will give you, my readers, a lot of power. But, this time not over BDH. As BDH ramps up towards the end, I can’t really allow randomness to interfere with how I want the story to culminate. Therefore I will create a poll designed to let you guys set the parameters of a new one chapter story for me to write. Most likely the poll will list 5 to 10 celebrities, allow you guys to vote on 2 or maybe 3 then list a host of content tags and allow you guys to again vote on 1 or two of those. I’ll then write a story tailor made with those choices in mind! Hopefully, it’ll be a lot of fun, and a way to show you guys my appreciation of you following along with my work.

Ok, before I sign off let me see if I can address your comments and questions:

Lazyninjas: I’m actually pretty excited about the sex competition. I think I have some fun ideas for how it will take shape and I think the randomness of it will be a lot of fun. I know its kind of a long way off yet. But I am still anxious to work on it.

Juan: An Ari centric chapter could be a lot of fun. The problem with it is mostly in how her movement is potentially limited. Like if the sex doesn’t involve her, unless she’s in the room where its taking place she wouldn’t be able to see it. I may put some thought into it and see if I can come up with an idea to make it work, even if its only part of or most of a chapter it should still be pretty interesting to get that input straight from the diva-cat!

Sazbi: The thing with the Chloe, Alex, Ari orgasm thing is that scene was part of a fast forward. I didn’t really put enough detail into it but I would imagine Alex gave his permission. The main point of that rule is, at least for the time being, Alex doesn’t want his little girl getting off without his or Emma’s permission. If one of them is present, its safe to assume if Chloe came they gave it.  But it is a good point that Ari doesn’t count for a lot of rules because she is a cat. I hope you enjoy part 1 of Taylor’s punishment finale. I can’t really say much about the visitor or the final two girls yet, but I hope you won’t be disappointed.

Joe: I remembered the costumes. I hope to put at least one or two of them to use soon. As to your final point, after these next two chapters, you guys will see just how much sluttier the girls are and that yes it will open up a whole new world of kinky stuff for them to do.

Well: Yes, I agree at this point, especially after seeing her in this and knowing what will be in the next chapter, Taylor is possibly the biggest slut in the world, or at least in Alex’s world!  As to your question about Alex and knowing about Bella being on drugs. If you remember there was a line at the start of one of the chapters, I think it was  chapter 36, Alex tells one of the guards to initiate project Arcadia. It is then revealed that a box in the guards storage room up in the mansion is labeled Arcadia. So yes, not only does he know, but, he also ordered it.  

Ok guys, I think that’s everything. I am very much looking forward to your comments on chapter 41 and I hope you all like it!

Till next time,

-Mal

Emma has become one sadistic mistress :thumbsup:.  Love the outfit and how all the girls seem to address her as “Mistress” and not Emma anymore except the ones she wants close to her. Taylor’s punishment outfit is also sexy as hell.  Can’t wait for the next chapter and see how Taylor will be after her punishment is finally over.

Guest ArcherNexus

Yeah, I’m loving Emma’s development and how she’s slowly becoming more and more similar to Alex. I’d still like some kind of twist with her, or alternatively for someone to take her down a peg somehow. I’ve always found such scenarios hot. On the other hand, while kitty Ariana is also definitely a hot mental image, I’m not a fan of how her personality changed so drastically so fast.

Nonetheless, BDH has definitely become something like a favorite TV series for me, where I’m always eagerly looking forward to the next episode. And like I said before, breaking in the new girls has always been my favorite part of this story so I can’t wait for the last two girls to arrive. Even though I’d like to see a different type of girl like Daddario, something tells me you’ll have more fun scenarios with Wonder Woman, so now I’m actually leaning toward Gadot. But either way, I’m sure it will be awesome.

Oh and Mal,  I’d like to thank you once again for all your hard work and for keeping us entertained. When I’m bored, I often go back and reread some of my favorite scenes – most of them are either with Emma or Ariana, so their upcoming scene is bound to be something special.

Guest Romavictrix

Hey Mal,

Great job on the new chapter. Left a bit of a cliffhanger there you tease.... lol

Any updates on the book you are writing? 

Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the entertainment. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest King

Hey man, this is honestly the most detailed and accurate sexual fiction I’ve ever read and the detail and work you have put in it is very clear so first off I want to thank you for that.

second off, I was wondering about how often you plan to update this in the future as it seems to have become a little dormant?

thirdly, I was wondering when you plan to include new additions into the harem: such as other actresses or singers, maybe even something a little different like a female wrestler etc… so many possibilities. I was also wondering about The kitty kat – Ari’s role as she doesn’t get featured all that often with Alex.

anyways, thanks for the amazing reading content man! Incredible work :)

Guest ArcherNexus

I think he’s uploading once a month on average, you can’t expect it to go much faster than that. And if it takes even longer to maintain quality, that’s fine by me.

There are only two more girls coming, one of them will be either Alexandra Daddario or Gal Gadot, the other one is still unkown. They’re supposed to be officially announced around chapter 48-50.

Guest Romavictrix

God I hope its Daddario. She is the hottest celeb to me right now. Followed by Felicity Jones. :p 

King... dont worry Mal wont let us down but its his story to tell. Unless he requests input. :p

Guest Well

I love it so much well done. Who dress taylor?  Whats Arcadia is it all about bella, or is it about all of them?

Now I think  Taylor  is the biggest slut ever 

Hello again gang!

I just wanted to pop on and give a quick update. I just uploaded chapter 2 of Becoming Bitch. I hope you guys have been enjoying it. I’ve put a ton of work into it over the past 4 or 5 months, spending time to work on it in my spare time between chapters of Billion Dollar Harem. Becoming Bitch will have a total of 5 chapters, and primary writing on all 5 is already done. I’m in the process of editing, but I plan to upload one chapter every Sunday until all 5 are up. My plan is to spend the first 2 weeks or so of May finishing up Becoming Bitch and getting it ready for posting. After that, I’ll begin work on 42 of Billion Dollar Harem. We’ll have to see how writing goes, but I don’t anticipate having it ready until the first week or so in June. I know that probably disappoints many of you, but I’ve been wanting to get Becoming Bitch done , as I’ve been working on it so much these past few months. I will say, if editing goes well / fast, and primary writing on 42 does the same, I might have it done before the end of May, but I’d rather make a conservative estimate than give you guys false hope.

Alright, I’ll take a quick moment to address some of the comments.

Sazbi: Glad your enjoying the evolution of Emma Watson. I too have been very pleased with how her character has developed. As to her and Taylor’s dress, I have to admit as I was sitting there writing those descriptions I was like “wow this is so fucking hot!” But I have to give some props to my editor, it was his idea to add the dominatrix hat to Emma’s ensemble. I’m also very glad to see you’ve been enjoying Becoming Bitch. I have to say this is easily the most fucked up thing I’ve ever written. Its disturbing, but also so fucking hot. I’m really looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the upcoming chapters, especially as the story progresses and the situations Dove finds herself in become increasingly fucked up.

ArcherNexus: Again, I’m glad your enjoying Emma’s evolution. I can say it was absolutely by design that she becomes more like Alex with each and every chapter. It is part of how I envisioned the story progressing basically from the very beginning, and, I don’t want to give anything away, but also in how it will end. I again don’t want to give anything away, but thinking that Emma’s story arch is stagnant from this point on would be a huge mistake. I understand your concern about Ariana. The one thing I’ll say about her mental progression would be that the way I envision it is more that Alex brought out an aspect of her personality that was always there. She may have been resistant in the beginning, but the punishment she endured when she first arrived in a weird way gave her permission to act in ways she secretly always wanted. I can’t really comment about the final two girls, but as you know that announcement is coming soon. Finally, I really appreciate the positive comments. It really makes my day to hear that someone has enjoyed something that I’ve put so much work into. Also, thank you for addressing King’s concerns. Your comments were on point.

Joe: Interesting story about the Liverwurst. I was at home with my parents one day, and my dad had just opened up a package of Liverwurst. I’d never seen it or more importantly smelled it before that and I can honestly say it was the most disgusting thing I’ve had the displeasure to experience. When it came time to write the Taylor punishment scene, I knew I wanted to have a foot fetish moment and I thought the idea of Emma soaking her feat in sweat and Liverwurst juice was absolutely the most disgusting way to humiliate Taylor even further.

Romavictrix: First, thank you so much for the praise. As I said above, it really makes my day to hear that someone is enjoying something that I’ve put so much of my life into. Sorry about the cliffhanger, lol, but it wouldn’t really be drama without the occasional cliffhanger. Honestly I haven’t been doing a lot of work on the book. I ran into a bit of writer’s block with the story I came up with, and I’ve been kinda trying to brainstorm ideas on ways to make it work. I haven’t given up on it, but its pretty likely that I’ll be focusing on finishing up BDH and maybe doing a side project or two as I try to figure out how to work on the novel. I can’t obviously address the Daddario comment, but I will say that Felicity Jones is probably 3rd on my list of hottest celebs. I think she is absolutely underrated. 

Juan: Interesting question. I think Taylor is probably sluttier. Meaning that she wouldn’t balk at doing pretty much anything, sexually that Alex asked. But Chloe is probably more submissive. There might be a few things she would be a little hesitant about doing,, but she probably wouldn’t fight even in that case. I’d also say that it would depend on the bedroom. In Emma’s bed (without Alex) I don’t think there is anything Chloe wouldn’t do if told. 

King: Thank you so much for the positive comment. It means a lot to me to hear how much you’ve enjoyed my work. As to updates. I typically try to update once a month. However, this month is a little different as I’ve been anxious to finish work on Becoming Bitch, a story I’ve been working on behind the scenes for like 5 months. In the future, I’d expect to see updates roughly once every month. As Romavictrix said, there will only be two more additions. The fan community was allowed to vote on one of those and that vote narrowed down that addition to either Alexandra Daddario or Gal Gadot. The other will be selected by me. I’ve already chosen this last person (but haven’t announced it yet). I can say that it won’t be a wrestler. I honestly find wrestling (no offense) really dumb, so its doubtful that I’d ever feature one in a story. Finally, about Ari, there is so much going on in the harem right now, that I haven't had a moment to add a scene with Aricat and Alex. However, an upcoming chapter (not 42) will feature another fan selected sex scene that will feature Aricat, Emma and Alex. So you’ll have that to look forward too. 

Well: Lets see. First thanks again for the positive comments. I really do appreciate it. The guards were responsible for dressing Taylor before Emma arrived in the restroom that morning. I’m sorry to say I can’t say anything about Project Arcadia at this time. Its a major plot point. Worry not though, all will be revealed in time. I think the biggest slut ever title is still up in the air, but I will say Taylor is certainly in contention. 

Alright gang, that’s about it for now.

Till next time,

-Mal

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.