Click Here!

Looking for two fics.

Guest guerillaface

Guest guerillaface

I read it a really long time ago, so I can't remember the names of ANYTHING, characters, title, author, anything at all.

It's slash, and AU-high school. One of the main characters is a rather geeky, really quiet guy who's always sick. Has no friends. Lives with just his dad. I have a feeling that this person is Gekkou Hayate, due to the always being sick thing, and the name sounds pretty familiar.

The other character is a really artsy, philosophical type. He works in the backstage crew in theater at the highschool. I have no idea who this guy might be, though.

I'm almost certain that Shiranui Genma and Namiashi Raidou are in it, though I don't know if one of them is artsy guy or not or just his friends.

In the first chapter, geeky guy, is on his bike trying to escape a bunch of muscley jocks or something, and he crashes into artsy guy's friend's car, artsy guy and his friend get the jocks to go away.

Later on, artsy guy spots geeky guy in the bathroom and comments on the size of his dick. Geeky guy never uses urinals again.

Then another time, artsy guy and all his friends drag geek to a diner, geeky guy spends the entire time slurping up a milkshake and has to pee really bad.

Artsy guy gets geeky guy to go with him to a pizza place and afterwards they go to artsy guy's house and sit on the roof, but they take the fire escape because artsy doesn't want to let out that he lives in the building, because it's in the really poor side of town, but he gets over it and they go inside the house and geeky guy chugs a mug of really hot tea and then sucks on an ice cube to cool his throat off. Artsy guy gets turned on. Nothing happens.

Artsy guy convinces geeky guy to join the theater thing that he's apart of, and geeky guy ends up working predominantly in the prop room, and Anko (this is the only character that I'm sure of; she's in charge of props i think) teaches him about all the props, and generally acts like a bitch.

Ummmm, I think it was written by a group, or posted on a group account. Also, when I read it (which was quite a while ago) it was still in-progress.

The second one is NaruSasu. Again, AU, though I'm not really sure if this is here or fanfiction.net.

Sasuke wants to get back at his brother for calling him gay or something stupid like that, and so he intends to rack up a monstrous bill on a phone sex hot line. He calls and gets Naruto, they don't have phone sex, they just talk, but they become friends, fall in love etc. Eventually, they have some sort of fight, Naruto thinks he's lost Sasuke. He and some of his friends goes to this college performance thing at a college other then their own. Ironically, Sasuke is a performer (gives a speech), and Naruto was absolutely amazed at the speech. During the after party, Naruto wants to meet said speech-person, but never manages to, ends up having a one night stand with Sasuke's best friend and roommate, leaves his phone at their apartment but leaves before Sasuke comes back, Sasuke finds the phone, etc etc etc they meet, the end.

Guest Guest_SasuNaru25_*
The second one is NaruSasu. Again, AU, though I'm not really sure if this is here or fanfiction.net.

Sasuke wants to get back at his brother for calling him gay or something stupid like that, and so he intends to rack up a monstrous bill on a phone sex hot line. He calls and gets Naruto, they don't have phone sex, they just talk, but they become friends, fall in love etc. Eventually, they have some sort of fight, Naruto thinks he's lost Sasuke. He and some of his friends goes to this college performance thing at a college other then their own. Ironically, Sasuke is a performer (gives a speech), and Naruto was absolutely amazed at the speech. During the after party, Naruto wants to meet said speech-person, but never manages to, ends up having a one night stand with Sasuke's best friend and roommate, leaves his phone at their apartment but leaves before Sasuke comes back, Sasuke finds the phone, etc etc etc they meet, the end.

This one is called Talk To Me by Rasengan22 :]

Here is the linky

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.ph...&chapter=10

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.