LordOfLust

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

Guest Kushina Slut
Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut

Guest Kushina Slut

Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut:flash:

Guest Branch off

I would like to know about any slutty kushina Stories out there that I can read.  Already know about foundry. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Mentions of prohibited content removed.

Since it bears repeating, offering and requesting commissions anywhere on the forum is prohibited. Asking for links to commissioned stories is also prohibited. 

Asking for links to other (non-commissioned) stories with similar or related content is allowed. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

Guest BlackStar
When are you going to rewrite this story? we need more ntr from kushi-chan.

Guest reeee
On 9/14/2018 at 4:51 AM, Guest AllMight :) said:

are you still alive my brother?

he hasn’t visited the forum since april 15th
the last story update (A Song of Fire and Ice – The Legendary Adventures of a butcher’s boy!) he has done dates back to July 10th
his profile on FF.net got updated on the 7th this month, though the latest story update there are from March 16th

so yes he’s still alive, but he isn’t focusing on STUS

Guest Jairis
On 7/9/2018 at 12:41 AM, Guest Kushina Slut said:

Sincerely, Kushina Slut:flash:

I completely agree. 

I hope that there will be more Kushina’s thoughts (about her students and infidelity as well) and more detailed descriptions of her feelings. Also more thoughts and, perhaps, a couple of conversations of her students about their sensei and her rewards (this is a huge risk and arousal – after all Kushina is Hokage’s wife and, perhaps, the most beautiful woman of Konoha. Definitely a huge boost to their ego -  especially if they are better than Hokage) And it is strange that her students never thought about pregnancy. 

lso it will be hot if there is an episode where Kushina masturbates with thoughts of her students.

Guest Drunk19
Kushina drunk getting hot with classmates of Naruto on his birthday, in front of Naruto generating an erotic but 
uncomfortable environment.

What do you think about that?

Guest Fan

Come on Man this is the best story i have read ..pls continue it.i have been following for last 2 years ..your writing is good ...don't let the negetivity get to u ...NEVER GIVE UP ..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.