LordOfLust

Stop teasing us Sensei! Discussion page

Guest Kushina Slut
Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut

Guest Kushina Slut

Hello first I would like to congratulate you for this story even though the last chapters were not what I expected due to the ease with which kushina was fucked by his student and the other guys, would have expected a little more of fellatio and provocations from kushina, exploiting much more the charm and sensuality of kushina in addition to the shame factor of being discovered by her husband and son but even so your story is still attractive and continues to provoke me that little feeling of guilt when I reading a new chapter it even though that feeling quickly transforms in satisfaction as I read a new chapter.
I hope that with the time that you have taken, you will bring us new adventures in the dirty life of kushina.
Sincerely, Kushina Slut:flash:

Guest Branch off

I would like to know about any slutty kushina Stories out there that I can read.  Already know about foundry. 

Edited by WillowDarkling
Mentions of prohibited content removed.

Since it bears repeating, offering and requesting commissions anywhere on the forum is prohibited. Asking for links to commissioned stories is also prohibited. 

Asking for links to other (non-commissioned) stories with similar or related content is allowed. 

Willow Darkling, forum moderator. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.