Click Here!

Looking for Sasu/ Naru fic

Guest zerob12

Guest zerob12

Hello, looking for an old fic I've read a long time ago. I hope everything I remember is from the same fic, the main parts I remember are as follows:

Naruto is originally going out with Gaara but for some reason they split up. Naruto and Sasuke start going out, they eventually sleep together and it is taped without them knowing. Naruto gets amnesia and thinks he's still with Gaara who uses the situation to try winning Naruto back. Some time later Naruto finds the vid of him and Sasuke and starts to remember they were together. Naruto may have been working as a maid for Sasuke (not too sure about this part). At one point Gaara is caught cheating/ making out with someone in his car.

If you can please help me find this story again I'd really appreciate it. Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Vivacious

Im sorry, but I have no idea what the fic your looking for could be. If you ever come across it, let me know. It sounds great and I'd like to read it. If I come across it though, I'll let you know. 😉

• 1 year later...

Those are two fics, in fact, written by xXAli-FanXx

1. Yes, Sasuke-sama
  2. Remembering Sasuke-sama (sequel)

There was also another part ā€œJust Sasukeā€, but author deleted her works from FFnet.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.