Click Here!

multi-crossed hyena xander fic help

Guest amm

I have looked everywhere. I have looked on every site that I have, google, and even had my daughter looking for it. I have no idea where to look anymore.

It is a Xander Multi-crossover. I know that in the beginning that Xander ends up dieing saving Dawnie, who had been kidnapped. Xander didn't make it because the port-key could only take one person. He blew-up the room and all the bad guys with him in it. He ends up talking to Cordy, and maybe some other people, and finds out that it was a plot by the Powers that be to kill Xander, Dawn, Buffy and/or Willow. Xander ends up in another/alternate universe that is mainly Stargate, I think. It is a Multi-crossover.

Points I know: Xander's hyena is active, he has a pack of a whole bunch of people from many different crossover, he lives with mini!Jack, John Shepherd is his Beta. Their memories followed him from the old universe, he helps change some of the histories, like that he warned Mac taylor about his wife dieing, at some point Dawn shows up, when his old universe is completely destroyed, Powers that be restart the old universe and pull dawn back, Xander has to go get her and Dean Winchester.

Any help would be grateful. I will keep looking.I will let you know if I find it. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm slightly frustrated. It seems what I thought was 1 story is really 2 i found the first part where xander dies saving dawn and it was the PTB's fault. That's

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-29831/Tanaxanth+AleXander+and+the+X-Men.htm

But still haven't found the second part yet. The second is definitely a multi crossover though since it has stargate, supernatural, all or most of the csi's, and at least one show i don't know the name of. Though now I'm not sure how the story starts off. Still looking for that one if anyone finds it i would be greatful.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.