Click Here!

Adding A story

Guest YunaUchiha

Guest YunaUchiha

I'm new to adult-fanficton I just now made an account though I've read story's on the site lots of times and decide to make an account today, anyways I was wondering how do you exactly like add a story I've been on fanficton.net and i know it's not the same as AFF but is there a way to add stories you really like so you can read them again or possibly just add /fav the author if so how exactly do I do that?

At the moment, as far as I know, there is no add or favorites button. But in your control panel there should be a "Currently Reading" and/or "Recommended Reading" categories. You can add your favorite, and currently reading stories there, and it will be visible to anyone who looks at your profile.

But as our admin and our coder are still working on the coding errors that came up after the upgrade, I am not entirely sure how those lists are working at the moment. You can take a look at those, and see if they'll work, but if they don't, please be patient and let our head tech admin and our coder work on the coding issues.

And finally, welcome to the site.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.