Click Here!

Three different ideas. Help with decision.

SmutUzumaki95

As the topic already said, I've three story ideas between I can't decide on to write first. i like all three of them, but i'm to dumb to chose (limited time)

Story 1: Sluts of Konoha // The vile ways of Jiraiya

Basically the story starts shortly after the invasion of Suna and Oto... Jiraiya is confronted by Sakura to make her his apprentice just like Naruto after Tsunade rejected her. She wants to become strong to gain Sasuke's affection and beat Ino in the upcoming Chunin Exam. At first Jiraiya just dismisses the idea, but then offer Sakura training if she is willing to become his personal slut. After Sakura's agrees reluctantly, Jiraiya gives Naruto the choice to stay his apprentice if he transforms to his female side and stays available to pleasure him in exchange for training just like Sakura, or he can look for another teacher. Naruto agrees disgusted with the idea and becomes soon confused by his own feelings (genderbender/Ranma syndrome) He will slowly accept his female side and later completely stay female, abandoning his male side (he come to love to get fuck by all the cocks she can get) She becomes a whore who sleeps with a lot of Konoha's males for different reasons...

For example...

Kakashi -> more and better training

Kiba/Shikamaru and so on just for the kinkyness of having sex with her male friends

Iruka -> gratitude for believing in him/her

Sasuke-> getting dominated by his biggest rival and becoming his submissive

Konohamaru/Moegi -> showing the younger generation her new techniques...

Moegi/Iruka -> Naruko intodruces Moegi to older men

If you have more ideas or better then youre free to post them here. i will gladly discuss them with you guys

Jiraiya is made Hokage, because Tsunade doesnt want the position. More girls become Jiraiya's playthings like Ino (same reason as Sakura) or Hinata who wants to become Jiraiya's lover to be close to Naruko.

Tsunade will be the playground of Konohamaru. Kiba will get Kurenai/Anko and so on.

Obviously will contrain underage/blackmail/humilation

Story 2: Revenge of the Uchiha

Kushina survived the Kyuubi attack and raised Naruto alone. She is the center of all his attention since he is mostly hated by everyone else (mother boy with crush)

Still Naruto knows Kushina would never be more than his mother so he looks for other girls and he notices Hinata's feelings towards him. They become close friends and he developes feelings for her.

Invasion bla bla (will only mention it)

Naruto beats Sasuke in the valley of the End and brings him back to Konoha. Sasuke swears revenge and says to Naruto that he will make his life miserable. Naruto then goes on his usual journey with Jiraiya. (At this point Naruto already knows of Hinata's feelings and returns them somewhat)

After three long years, Naruto returns and soon realizes that Sasuke wasn't making an empty threat. Sasuke has moved in the Uzumaki estate and has become Kushina's new boyfriend. Naruto is heart broken and has to live under the same roof with them (he hears them hoing at it every time) ... But not only Kushina has become Sasuke's slut, Tsunade as well. The conflict between Naruto and Sasuke/Kushina grows since he cant accept Sasuke as his mother's new boyfriend. His relationship with Kushina becomes stained. At the same time, Hinata who at this point is only a good friend with Sasuke (both know what it is like to grow up in old tradition familys bla bla) , becomes frustrated with Naruto and ends up in a threesome with Kushina and Sasuke. Although she still loves Naruto by the bottom of her heart, she cant stay away from Sasukes cock and his superior skill in bed. She continues cheating behind Naruto's back for a while. She confesses to Naruto after she gets knocked up by Sasuke after one of their romps behind Naruto's back.

Naruto is furious, but dont want to lose the only person that still loves him and let Hinata openly have her way with Sasuke. after a few years and few more babys from Hinata and Kushina, Naruto give Hinata the choice to leave him or Sasuke. Hinata stays with Kushina, Tsunade and Sasuke. Shorty after that Naruto is at the end and Hinata offeres him a "solution" -> Last Chapter: The Ultimate Humilation -> Naruto transform into a female permanently and becomes Sasuke last slut.

Story 3: Rise of the Uchiha

Similar to story 2...

Minato and Kushina both survives the Kyuubi attack and rises Naruto. Minato becomes obsess with the masked man and his job, neglecting his wife. Sasuke is brought back by Naruto after turning traitor when he is 16 or so... Kushina becomes friends with Sasuke, because she feels she has let Mikoto down by letting Sasuke all alone when he was younger. Sasuke and Kushina are flirting with each other and become lovers... At first Kushina feels guilty, but Sasuke can convince her to stay with him. Kushina continues to cheat with Sasuke behind Minato's back and Naruto doesnt know a thing either. At some point Kushina becomes pregnant and leaves Minato without him knowing anything beforehand. Hinata may join Kushina later on (cheating on Naruto and so on) but i havent decided on that yet.

End would be, Minato and Naruto standing in the rain watching Kushina/HInata/Sasuke building up the new Uchiha clan

So what are your opinions, ideas, critism? I'am open for your input.

Revenge of the Uchiha is definatly my favorite by far. would love to read that.

but what about instead of naruto tuning into a girl he gets feminised into a sissy.

either way would still love to read that story.

Rise of the Uchiha sounds good too.

sluts of konoha doesn't appeal to me because i don't like older males with much younger females.

also in Revenge of an Uchiha you could have naruto end up as a butler/servant for sasuke.

maybe have sasuke become hokage and naruto is forced to be his secratary/personal assistant.

Guest Necrohunter15

Revenge of the Uchiha does sound interesting. I feel like It'd make for a good Angst/Drama NaruKushi story, where after a while Naruto loses it and during an argument with Kushina, socks her in the face hard, then walks out on her and leaves Konoha after calling her 'The Uchiha's Bitch', with Kushina being left to cry.

Well I get why people might not like the first story idea. Though i might should have been more clearly on that one. The girls won't be this young forever... I actually only planned for a few chapters (intodrucing) and then a timeskip with them being older (late teens)

The idea for "Revenge of the Uchiha" just came up my mind the day i opened this topic so... there isn't much planned yet aside of the basic concept.

The most ideas i have are for "Rise of the Uchiha" so maybe i should give you a little more information later on.

Revenge of the Uchiha does sound interesting. I feel like It'd make for a good Angst/Drama NaruKushi story, where after a while Naruto loses it and during an argument with Kushina, socks her in the face hard, then walks out on her and leaves Konoha after calling her 'The Uchiha's Bitch', with Kushina being left to cry.

You and everyone else is free to use the idea and make it NaruKushi, but my version will be (like the title implies a SasuKush story) If i start writing this one, I will try my hardest to make it believable why Kushina is taking Sasuke's side(he obviously manipulates her through lies and luring Naruto into traps that will make him look like the bad jealous guy.

On a side note... I've written a story ending for a similiar story, where Naruto takes sweet revenge at the end on Sasuke and Kushina. I might add this one as a omake, but it definitely will not be a happy end. for no one. ;)

It's really though for me to decide and the more you call for "Revenge of the Uchiha" I realize i want to write "Rise of the Uchiha" more... Maybe there is a way to combine them somehow... Has someone a good idea to put both into one? I know its just smut, but it should be a little logical at least.

Well I get why people might not like the first story idea. Though i might should have been more clearly on that one. The girls won't be this young forever... I actually only planned for a few chapters (intodrucing) and then a timeskip with them being older (late teens)

The idea for "Revenge of the Uchiha" just came up my mind the day i opened this topic so... there isn't much planned yet aside of the basic concept.

The most ideas i have are for "Rise of the Uchiha" so maybe i should give you a little more information later on.

You and everyone else is free to use the idea and make it NaruKushi, but my version will be (like the title implies a SasuKush story) If i start writing this one, I will try my hardest to make it believable why Kushina is taking Sasuke's side(he obviously manipulates her through lies and luring Naruto into traps that will make him look like the bad jealous guy.

On a side note... I've written a story ending for a similiar story, where Naruto takes sweet revenge at the end on Sasuke and Kushina. I might add this one as a omake, but it definitely will not be a happy end. for no one. ;)

It's really though for me to decide and the more you call for "Revenge of the Uchiha" I realize i want to write "Rise of the Uchiha" more... Maybe there is a way to combine them somehow... Has someone a good idea to put both into one? I know its just smut, but it should be a little logical at least.

it shouldn't be that hard to combine the two.

just make it when naruto returns from his training trip he finds his sasuke living with his (possibly pregnant) mother.

minato has either been kicked to the curb or living in the basement or is living as a servant in his own house.

with hinata being a little too friendly with sasuke.

maybe make sasuke the new hokage as well. to explain why people are okay with this situation.

or .with Hinata

or you could just alternate writing boh.

revenge of an uchiha focusing on humiliating naruto.

rise of the uchiha focusing on humiliating mostly minato. maybe in this one have naruto support sasuke and kushina.

saying the last uchiha and the last pure blooded uzumkai must be fated to be together.

might go crazy with it saying naruto wants the uchiha to completely dominate the uzumaki, even offering his girlfriend hinata up as a sacrifice. with naruto treating sasuke like a god.

I personally don't see the appeal of Sasuke. He's pretty much asexual. He has shown no interest ever in the female body, it;s a wonder he ever reproduced in canon.

True. Though this won't be a serious story, more smut than anything. The reason why many people want to see Sasuke in those kinds of storys is, because he is Naruto's natural rival, biggest enemy, not liked very much and so on. Reading something like this cause strong emotions... And of cource it pisses a lot of people off :D ... You could take KIba as well, but he doesnt work so well like Sasuke in humilation. That's how i see it...

Edited by SmutUzumaki95

I personally don't see the appeal of Sasuke. He's pretty much asexual. He has shown no interest ever in the female body, it;s a wonder he ever reproduced in canon.

it's more about sasuke's smug sense of superiority over naruto. and just extending that personality into the bedroom.

Guest Necrohunter15

or .with Hinata

Preferably, I'd rather not use Hinata for this because having her and Naruto as a pairing for stuff is too cliché. Not only that, but in all honesty, I find NaruHina to be rather... Boring. It's not that I have anything against her, but I seriously don't see any chemistry between the two of them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.