Click Here!

Drarry... help please!

MuggleAngel

I remember quite a bit of this, but it's been a really long time since I read it... as it was posted on TheSilverSnitch. I'll tell you as much as I can and hopefully the author has posted it on another site. :)

It starts out with a young girl being found unconscious on (or next to) a street in America and she is taken to the local Hospital. The Dr. taking care of her realizes that the girl is a young witch. When she wakes he asked her what her name was and I'm pretty sure she said it was Victoire Weasley (I'm almost positive it was Victoire, it could of been a different first name, but she was Bill and Fleur's daughter). He tells her that he knows her family and that she somehow ended up in America. She's upset, but he lets her know she's safe and that he'll send word to her family where to find her.

He sends a letter telling her family (or maybe he sent it to the Order or the Aurors) where she is and that she's safe, signing it Dr. Black. Harry, Ron and I think Hermione read the letter and where sent to America to bring her home. When they arrive at the Hospital they greet Dr. Black and realize that he is Draco Malfoy... Okay, this part is hazy, but I think they went with Draco to his Office and they drew their wands on him!?! He sat down and told them there had been Wizarding children found dead, and he thought Victoire may have been the latest victim (at least I think that's what he told them) and that she was lucky to still be alive. Harry and Ron decide to stay in America to see if they could find any leads in the American Case. They do end up finding things the American Aurors didn't and I think it was either Harry or Hermione that found the clue, because of their Muggle backgrounds.

Harry and Ron stay with Draco at his house, while working on the case. I think Draco had an exercise room!?! Draco had a vision or dream about a house he'd never seen before and I think he used the Internet to find it. They go to the house and use a Draco to get into it, since they found out Bellatrix was staying there (Draco could get in as Head of the Black family). In the vision Bella was using Dark Magic, to bring a dead body back to life. She was experimenting on the children to make sure she could bring her Lord back to life. I don't really remember much else... I know at one point at the Hospital, Draco runs into someone (who I think was a former patient) who calls Draco "Dr. B". Draco thought Harry was Married to Ginny, because Victoire called him uncle Harry, but he's actually gay and single. Harry and Draco end up getting married and I think Draco was blessed by one of his ancestors to be able to have a baby.

Does anyone recognize this story? If so could you please post the Title, Author, Site and or Sites it is posted. If you could I would be very grateful. Please and Thank You!?! :D

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.