Click Here!

Original Stories Beta Wanted

InvidiaRed

I'm mainly looking for a beta that can look for grammar errors and spelling mistakes. Those two common errors that easily stump writers of all kinds also one that can kinda push description. Since that is a problem area for me and I'm always open to suggestions for improvement.

1. My current story is Sedition

And it's mainly about a false prophet being usurped by a dark lord right before his master plan of revenge on the gods after a millennium of planning. He turns the tables at the last moment and ends up the elvish companion to the elf who is the god chosen hero. As he recuperates from his humiliating defeat.

Its going to have Bigotry, Mind-control, Corruption, Man on Man action, Tentacles and Torture. At-least one orgy of varying genders and one scene where he seduces a queen. Its going to have serious scenes since there are going to be apocalyptic consequences for having the temerity to want vengeance on the gods. To say nothing of the reason why he chose this particular time to spring his master plan. (Don't want to spoil too much.)

I'll be happy to look at any takers works. I post one per week on Saturdays.

2. My second original story is a sequel taking place two hundred years after the events of my story Demonic. Titled Maelstrom I haven't finished the prologue yet.

Realms are merging and the seven gates of heaven are shattering under the onslaught of the maelstrom that is wreaking havoc on the realms and inhabitants of limbo.

Ned is caught up in maelstrom.

Don't have a list of all the tags yet.

I'll post links for sedition and demonic below.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107808

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600107662

Thank you for your time.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.