Click Here!

sess/inu fanfic kinda au

Guest koropiey

Guest koropiey

im trying again, this time with more detail. okay so this author's works were extremely well written. her first story is about inuyasha and sesshomaru living together, and sesshomaru begins to admire how beautiful inuyasha is becoming and lusts after him. he catches inuyasha one day through his room trying to seduce sesshomaru. and sesshomaru is worried about how inuyasha is making him feel, so sesshomaru gives or sells him to i think naraku. a few years later, sesshomaru i guess feels guilty about what hes done and wants to bring inuyasha home. and so he rescues inuyasha and lets him live in his home and trys to mend things with inuyasha by buying him gifts and allowing him to try to feel comfortable. after awhile inuyasha makes friends with miroku, who starts becoming attracted to inuyasha (nothing except a kiss between them), sesshomaru catches miroku making the move and freaks out and attacks miroku and i think attacks inuyasha? after while inuyasha and sesshomaru start having a physical relationship.

this story is super old, 2005-2010, it was a really good fic, and i wouldnt be surprised if its gone. but if you guys can help me out, it would be greatly appreciated. =)

• 10 months later...
Guest Lovelydiesel

Wow there are multiple posts looking for this story. It used to be called domestication. I haven't been able to find it in the last year or so. It was super good I wish it hadn't been purged

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.