Click Here!

Looking for a story

Guest Yuddle

Guest Yuddle
Hi :)

I really need your help. I have read a new story some time back and I just can't find it :( I'm really desperate.

It was a new story so it had only prolog or first chapter. The story had alive James and Lily. I do not remember if there was a war or not. But the main story was about James, who was starting to realise, that there is something odd about Lily and their relationship. I also think that there was an implication, that their second child (unfortunately I'm not sure if older or younger) is not his. Lily also likes this second child so much more, that she is neglecting Harry. I think that the chapter/prolog was ending in situation, where Lily was ready to slap Harry, but James stopped her.

I hope that someone had read it and give in her a link.

Thank you very much

Yuddle

Guest Yuddle

Was Harry Lily's son or someone elese son with James? It kind of sounds like a story I might know.

Harry was definitaly James's son. Nothing else was known yet.

I recall reading a story awhile back, with the 2nd child wasn't James' cause lily had had an affair and only married James for acceptance into rich pureblood society
Will have to search thru what I have read and not read if this is the story you are looking for.

Guest Yuddle

I recall reading a story awhile back, with the 2nd child wasn't James' cause lily had had an affair and only married James for acceptance into rich pureblood society

Will have to search thru what I have read and not read if this is the story you are looking for.

Yeah.... it sound familiar :)

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.