Click Here!

Looking for a Sessh/Human Kirara or Sessh/OC cat which might be two separate stories

Guest SearchingButConfused

Guest SearchingButConfused

I don't rememebe much about the story, I read it several years ago. But it was a Sesshoumaru romance, and I think his interest was Kirara turned human but I could be wrong (it may have been an OC, likely feline but maybe not). What I remember most about it was a particular scene; the female character was in a tree, and she was masturbating while watching Sesshoumaru bathe/train. She was staying at his castle, and he had gone outside the walls to work out the stress of having her live with him, because he lusted after her and didn't really want to for some reason. She leaves, but he smells her arousal and then starts jerking himself. It was pretty long, multiple chapters.

I think they end up having a child, and theres someone who wants to kill the female character, and I remember a battle in the castle (after the child is born). The attack happens in the middle of the night, when Sesshoumaru is gone for some reason. But this could be part of a different fic, so if you remember something with one and not the other, let me know! I'd be interested in rereading both.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.