Click Here!

Danse Macabre - An Original Vampire Story

ChrissyQuinn

• 2 months later...

Just wondering if any news on an update, thanks. I understand RL happens and miss reading more on your story however Merry Christmas!!

It's a combination of a lot of things It's not that I haven't been writing Danse, it's that I've hated everything I've written in it for the last two months or so. I've re-written chapter 14 more times than I can count. There will be more coming, look for it around the 17th. :) Part of it is what DA said, I got a little carried away with my fantasy story Heart of the Forest. Though once everything calms down around here (around the 17th or so) my goal is to finish Dark Awakenings by the end of the year and start on book three around the first week of january. In short, I haven't forgotten about Aleksi and Autumn, they just haven't wanted to behave lol.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Pfft! You guys are slacking! :P

Just so you know, it only took me technically a day to finally get all caught up! And, holy hell! I wasn't expecting any of the things that came to light!

I'm not sure how I feel about how everyone is so nonchalant about this wedding. Especially finding out that they had a hand in bringing Dorian into the picture (which I knew his name sounded familiar...) as well as knowing that Gregory was in the area. I know that they need to pretend to tolerate Vlad and Elizabeta but how is it that they're all remaining civil to one another after Aleksi defied them after returning from the dead? It's almost as though one of them is aiding the Sun Cross and it's not Niki this time!

There are other things I wanted to point out/discuss but I'm falling asleep at the damn desk! :( Just know that I've caught up and I think that it was great!

This is a legitimate spoiler, don't read if you haven't read 18

The nonchalantness over the wedding is because everyone is trying to not stress out Autumn after everything she's been through. This will be super clear in Chapter 19. Fun things are on the horizon... fun things! *cackles wildly* I'm surprised you didn't bring up how Autumn deals with Leslie's pregnancy.

Ha! Like I said, I was sleep typing! But, yes, let's discuss that... *narrows eyes*

I don't believe that Autumn is ready to be a mother. She barely has a spine! LOL But as far as her vision, it was sad NOW THAT YOU'VE PUT AN ACTUAL TIME FRAME ON IT!!! Maybe she's able to change it? Maybe it isn't set in stone...

Wait... wasn't it stated that the boy was around the same age......? O_O

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.