Click Here!

Inari Fic

Guest Yoyo

Inari doesn't have enough screen time and I think he has potential to make a kinky story

The plot would be something like 17 year old Sakura is helping rebuild Konoha and Inari and his grandfather have arrived to Konoha to help as well.

Inari's mom is in Konoha too because she is overprotective of Inari even tho he is 13 already. While in Konoha, Inari's mom has seen Naruto is all grown up and popular because he's a hero and has taken an interest in him and flirts with him. Inari seeing this becomes jealous that his mom is interested in Naruto and has clearly forgotten her late husband. At night, Inari's mom has convinced Naruto to go out with her on a date even tho he has no idea of her intentions and thinks she's just being friendly. Inari's grandpa has gone drinking so his mom has no one to leave Inari with. He insists he'll be fine by himself cuz he's a grown up now but his mom being overprotective has talked to Sakura to babysit him. Sakura arrives and Inari who is pissed about Naruto going out with his mom, sees this as an opportunity to get revenge on Naruto by having sex with Sakura just how he thinks Naruto will have sex with his mom.

He will either do this by drugging Sakura, or she falls asleep and he takes advantage, or by blackmailing her. I'm happy to hear ideas. Let me know if you are interested and we can talk about this.

Thank you

• 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.