Click Here!

looking for m/m m/s original fic

Guest adrenaline20

Guest adrenaline20

Hi, I am looking for a fic about slave/master. The slave is a man who was captured and sold in a country that supports slavery, and a rich man bought him. The slave is a man from a country that has abolished slavery. What I remember most is a thin post was driven through the hand of the slave to mark him as a house slave or something. And I also remember: one time the owner took the slave on a trip to a conference or something, and the owner was tricked to lend the slave to another high ranking man. After being lent, as soon as the owner and the slave got home, the slave tried to run. He was captured and he expected himself to be whipped / killed. He thought he was given poison by it was only sleeping draught. And this story has a sequel when this slave was already freed and lived with his former owner, but when he rushed to a hospital to take someone to an emergency unit or something he was still thought to be a slave due to the posts that were still embedded in his palms (? I am not really sure about the story in the sequel..)

I have been trying to find this story for a long time. I'd really appreciate it if you can help me find the story. Thank you very much.

• 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.