Click Here!

De-Aged fic, either HP/DM or HP/SS?

rogue

I think! I was re-reading Malfoy Child, and I remembered reading this de-aging fic a loooooooooong time ago... One of the characters - fairly certain it is Harry - is de-aged by accident, someone gets custody of his care while the reversal is worked out (fairly certain it was Draco, but it could've been Snape - I've read de-aging fics of both pairings, and it was literally about 8 or 10 years ago).

And while he is in that person's care, I remember that he went to the hospital wing for some reason or another, and Madame Pomfrey finds physical evidence that he is being abused by a male guardian. I specifically remember there being 'tearing', etc...it appalled me, so it kind of sticks out in my memory. He of course was having nightmares, behavior that speaks to abuse, etc, as well. I tried Googling it for like half an hour and looking at old profile favorite lists, but I tended to keep all my favorite fanfic on my old comp, which has been gone for something like 5 years or so.

Anyone have any idea?? It's driving me crazy! I remember it being very good, too. Le sigh.
If you have any recs in this area, too, please share!! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A Change In Perspective by Roozette http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=24074

Summary: Once there was a potions accident... Ha! Harry turn five, much to the distress of the "I Don't Want to Be A Death Eater" brigade.

Eventual Harry/Draco, Severitus (Severus as parent/guardian/mentor)

I'm pretty sure this is the one you're talking about....

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.